Was Greenbeard a paid shill?

dblack

Diamond Member
May 21, 2011
I don't usually like to stoop to gossip about other posters, or get caught up in intraboard politics - but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here with my suspicions. He had accounts on most of the major political boards spinning the same stuff everywhere. And then disappeared completely right after the federal shut down.

Curiouser and curiouser....

hmmm ... I was gonna add a poll, but I guess I forgot how.

Last edited:
No, he was having fun here until he got bored with other posters calling him a paid shill. Nobody was good enough to debate him, I think he was really bored toward the end.

No, he was having fun here until he got bored with other posters calling him a paid shill. Nobody was good enough to debate him, I think he was really bored toward the end.

Heh.. maybe. I never saw him doing much debating. Just disseminating information about ACA. Which was occasionally useful. But it came with quite a lot of spin.

I wish you guys understood how fucking retarded you sound when you use your tin foil lingo, like "paid shrill" or "disinfo agent". Get a grip you corny ass motherfuckers.

I wish you guys understood how fucking retarded you sound when you use your tin foil lingo, like "paid shrill" or "disinfo agent". Get a grip you corny ass motherfuckers.

Grip got! I posted in the 'tin foil hat' section deliberately. Which is where we indulge our paranoid fantasies for entertainment purposes, right? What more do you want?

The flame zone is down the hall, third door on the right. Next to the rubber room.

Grip got! I posted in the 'tin foil hat' section deliberately. Which is where we indulge our paranoid fantasies for entertainment purposes, right? What more do you want?

Well you don't appear to be a typical nutter, or at least you recognize these conspiracies are merely entertainment, so consider my post directed at the REAL tin foil hatters, not you.

^^^^^^^
Greenbeard's (and thus paid shill) alter-ego sock.

Greendbeard and his alter egos are too stupid to be paid shills. They're just useful idiots.

You really believe in "paid shills"? Jesus, you guys are totally off the deep end.

I don't think he was a paid shill. I do think he was someone in the insurance business who thought he would make out like a bandit under the new insurance law, and his brain exploded when it all fell off the rails.

I don't know....?

I am glad he was around though, because there were a few things that I did learn from his postings!

No one knows for sure if any who post regularly are paid, or by whom. I guess we can be pretty sure the most partisan are the least likely to be paid by anyone (maybe by the opposition?) for some are so damn stupid, the best they can do is echo the propaganda purveyors.

You really believe in "paid shills"? Jesus, you guys are totally off the deep end.

You believe that 'paid shills' are imaginary? Then explain the US Senate.

Oops...off topic....

Greenbeard did seem to be in the insurance business.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back