Was Ist Los???? .... Geo-Politics For Our Time

was ist los generally means 'what's happening?' When I was in the army in Germany way back when it was one of those german things the american guys tossed around.

Popular with Korean hookers, too.
So is money......I signed up for Germany one my second hitch, they sent me to Fart Hood, it is close to New Braunfels..

Germany is a lot like the US, except it's cleaner,

and the people speak better English.

How....profound or something, Germany is nothing like America, on any level, but you have one thing correct it's much cleaner.

The most alarming difference at the moment, is thanks to a female politician....Das Recht auf freie Meinungsäußerung ist stärker in den USA als in Deutschland.
Do they get to yell fire in a movie theater without getting into trouble...??

You know, this I don't know, I'll have to text a friend tomorrow, and maybe they can randomly enter a theatre and yell fire just to see what happens....if they later phone me from a cell, we'll know the answer :eek-52:

1. The collateral damage to America, due to Liberal ownership of the media, is ignorance of changes in the world scene.

Nor is this accidental, after all, when a failure like Barack Obama is at the controls, realization of the array of blunders by this dilettante would result in a clamor for his removal which would be hard to ignore.

2. To the point....the boy-king actually promised Russia that he would be 'more flexible' after he fooled the public into re-electing him...as though he knew how to deal with Russia....

And when the Russians got over laughing, they continued on a policy unrelated to Obama.

3. Let's go back to August 21, 1939...the two Leftwing giants, Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia, signed a 'non-aggression pact'....the Hitler-Stalin, or the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

That was the public announcement.

a. Privately, the two had long been allies, .... Stalin helped supply the German war effort, providing the Nazi regime with oil, wood, copper, manganese ore, rubber, grain, and other resources under a trade agreement between the two nations.

b. Just a week after this pact was signed,Germany invaded Poland, .... September 1, 1939, Hitler attacked Poland....on September 17, Stalin attacks from the East. The Soviet radio transmitter in Minsk guided the Nazi bombers attacking Polish cities. Newsreel footage showed the Red Army in Nazi helmets, marching side by side with the SS. One photo shows the hammer and sickle along side the swastika.

4. This history is crucial to remember becauseGermany and Russia are now getting cozy again. "The last time Germany and Russia ‘united their potential,’ the result was the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, which carved up Eastern Europe between the Soviet Union and the Third Reich in 1939. " Geopolitical Diary: Berlin Warms Up To Moscow

5. Seven years of Obama, and he has had negligible influence of this new alliance..." In June 2009, then German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier praised the relationship between Russia and Germany, calling Russia “an indispensable partner for Germany and the European Union” and touting “German-Russian cooperation as a model of interaction, so that both sides will benefit if our potential is united”

The September 2009Trumpet said “this forming Russian-German axis is one of the most significant and underrated trends on the world scene.” The Hitler-Stalin Pact: Is History Repeating Itself?

Where did Obama play a role...any role, outside of laughing stock, in influencing the behavior of either Germany or of Russia????

So....if one fails to comprehend geopolitics.....well, then one votes Democrat.

Been hitting the sauce pretty hard, eh?

was ist los generally means 'what's happening?' When I was in the army in Germany way back when it was one of those german things the american guys tossed around.

I already answered this on page one, here, I'll copy and paste my page one comment here:

It depends on the context, "Was ist los?" upon context "what's up?"/"what's the matter?"/"what's wrong?"/ In general everyday useage "Was ist los?" would be "what's up?" or "what's the matter?"
Was, is this not a word that should be using V instead of W?

These are examples.

Was ist denn mit der los? (What's wrong with you?) Was ist denn schon wieder los? (What's the matter now?) Was ist heute Nacht los? (What's on tonight?)

Now, let me calculate how much I'm charging you for my time.....

Das macht sechsundzwanzig Euro. Brauchen Sie eine Quittung? That makes it 26 Euros. Do you need a receipt? :popcorn:

1. The collateral damage to America, due to Liberal ownership of the media, is ignorance of changes in the world scene.

Nor is this accidental, after all, when a failure like Barack Obama is at the controls, realization of the array of blunders by this dilettante would result in a clamor for his removal which would be hard to ignore.

2. To the point....the boy-king actually promised Russia that he would be 'more flexible' after he fooled the public into re-electing him...as though he knew how to deal with Russia....

And when the Russians got over laughing, they continued on a policy unrelated to Obama.

3. Let's go back to August 21, 1939...the two Leftwing giants, Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia, signed a 'non-aggression pact'....the Hitler-Stalin, or the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

a. Privately, the two had long been allies, .... Stalin helped supply the German war effort, providing the Nazi regime with oil, wood, copper, manganese ore, rubber, grain, and other resources under a trade agreement between the two nations.

b. Just a week after this pact was signed,Germany invaded Poland, .... September 1, 1939, Hitler attacked Poland....on September 17, Stalin attacks from the East. The Soviet radio transmitter in Minsk guided the Nazi bombers attacking Polish cities. Newsreel footage showed the Red Army in Nazi helmets, marching side by side with the SS. One photo shows the hammer and sickle along side the swastika.

4. This history is crucial to remember becauseGermany and Russia are now getting cozy again. "The last time Germany and Russia ‘united their potential,’ the result was the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, which carved up Eastern Europe between the Soviet Union and the Third Reich in 1939. " Geopolitical Diary: Berlin Warms Up To Moscow

5. Seven years of Obama, and he has had negligible influence of this new alliance..." In June 2009, then German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier praised the relationship between Russia and Germany, calling Russia “an indispensable partner for Germany and the European Union” and touting “German-Russian cooperation as a model of interaction, so that both sides will benefit if our potential is united”

The September 2009Trumpet said “this forming Russian-German axis is one of the most significant and underrated trends on the world scene.” The Hitler-Stalin Pact: Is History Repeating Itself?

Where did Obama play a role...any role, outside of laughing stock, in influencing the behavior of either Germany or of Russia????

A truly moronic thread premise, another failed thread.

I already answered this on page one, here, I'll copy and paste my page one comment here:

It depends on the context, "Was ist los?" upon context "what's up?"/"what's the matter?"/"what's wrong?"/ In general everyday useage "Was ist los?" would be "what's up?" or "what's the matter?"
Was, is this not a word that should be using V instead of W?

These are examples.

Was ist denn mit der los? (What's wrong with you?) Was ist denn schon wieder los? (What's the matter now?) Was ist heute Nacht los? (What's on tonight?)

Now, let me calculate how much I'm charging you for my time.....

Das macht sechsundzwanzig Euro. Brauchen Sie eine Quittung? That makes it 26 Euros. Do you need a receipt? :popcorn:
I learned German from a 1917 translation dictionary given to US soldiers in WWI....The German side of the family never used German, since the German side has been here since the Revolutionary War period...

...This history is crucial to remember becauseGermany and Russia are now getting cozy again. "The last time Germany and Russia ‘united their potential,’ the result was the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, which carved up Eastern Europe between the Soviet Union and the Third Reich in 1939. "....

So....... vote Trump instead to prevent Merkel and Putin from making a deal to invade Poland.....

Seriously?

:coffee:

Been hitting the sauce pretty hard, eh?

So....yet another brain-dead Liberal who'd love to be able to deny anything in the post....

...but couldn't.

More proof that every work is true.

A truly moronic thread premise, another failed thread.

Moronic???

Well...they you're in the right place.

...This history is crucial to remember becauseGermany and Russia are now getting cozy again. "The last time Germany and Russia ‘united their potential,’ the result was the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, which carved up Eastern Europe between the Soviet Union and the Third Reich in 1939. "....

So....... vote Trump instead to prevent Merkel and Putin from making a deal to invade Poland.....

Seriously?

I believe yours is the first reference to Trump in the thread.

You brought up Trump because you couldn't find anything in my post to dispute?

Seems to be a pattern with Liberals.

Seriously?

Gads, you are a dunce.

As noted in this thread, Germany aided Putin's invasion of Ukraine....not Poland....

And,America had promised to support Ukraine should this occur.

For clarity....am I now teaching you history or politics?
And...are you capable of learning?

Seriously?

Gads, you are a dunce.

As noted in this thread, Germany aided Putin's invasion of Ukraine....not Poland....

The end result being that the Ruskies didn't get very far in their invasion of Ukraine..

Seriously?

Gads, you are a dunce.

The end result being that the Ruskies didn't get very far in their invasion of Ukraine..

OK...ok....I'll teach you, too.....even though we've often found you ineducable....

1. The conflict originated in March 2014 when unmarked Russian soldiers seized the Crimean peninsula in Ukraine, an invasion that followedUkraine's ousting of a pro-Moscow leader. Despite denials from Russian President Vladimir Putin at the time that the troops belonged to Russia, he later admitted that he deployed them.Sep 18, 2015
    How Russia Invaded Ukraine - Washington Free Beacon
    freebeacon.com/.../how-russia-invaded-ukrain...
    The Washington Free Beacon
    "Despite Poroshenko’s repeated requests for weapons from U.S. forces to help defeat the separatists, the Obama administration has refused to provide any substantial support. In a recent Washington Postinterview, Poroshenko said Ukraine is in need of “defensive weapons.”
    Ibid.

The Budapest Memorandum

The Presidents of Ukraine, Russian Federation and United States of America, and the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom signed three memorandums (UN Document A/49/765) on December 5, 1994, with the accession of Ukraine to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. Through this agreement, these countries (later to include China and France in individual statements) gave national security assurances to Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine. The Joint Declaration by the Russian Federation and the United States of America of December 4, 2009 confirmed their commitment.

Excerpt:

"Welcoming the accession of Ukraine to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferationof Nuclear Weapons as a non-nuclear-weapon State,

Taking into account the commitment of Ukraine to eliminate all nuclearweapons from its territory within a specified period of time,

Noting the changes in the world-wide security situation, including the end of the cold war, which have brought about conditions for deep reductions innuclear forces,

Confirm the following:

1. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine;

2. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their obligation to refrain from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or

political independence of Ukraine, and that none of their weapons will ever be used against Ukraine except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations;

3. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to Ukraine, in accordance with the principles of the Final Act of the Conference on Security and Cooperation in Europe, to refrain from economic coercion designed to subordinate to their own interest the exercise by Ukraine of the rights inherent in its sovereignty and thus to secure advantages of any kind;

4. The Russian Federation, the United Kingdom of Great Britain andNorthern Ireland and the United States of America reaffirm their commitment to seek immediate United Nations Security Council action to provide assistance to Ukraine, as a non-nuclear-weapon State party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, if Ukraine should become a victim of an act of aggression or an object of a threat of aggression in which nuclear
weapons are used;...
http://www.cfr.org/nonproliferation...t-memorandums-security-assurances-1994/p32484

9986b41067e51c85747600b2c23f8997.jpg

Seriously?

Gads, you are a dunce.

OK...ok....I'll teach you, too.....even though we've often found you ineducable....

1. The conflict originated in March 2014 when unmarked Russian soldiers seized the Crimean peninsula in Ukraine, an invasion that followedUkraine's ousting of a pro-Moscow leader. Despite denials from Russian President Vladimir Putin at the time that the troops belonged to Russia, he later admitted that he deployed them.Sep 18, 2015
    "Despite Poroshenko’s repeated requests for weapons from U.S. forces to help defeat the separatists, the Obama administration has refused to provide any substantial support. In a recent Washington Postinterview, Poroshenko said Ukraine is in need of “defensive weapons.”
    Ibid.
yet Ukraine still exist, so Russia has done a piss poor job with taking back, what they think is theirs..

As if burning down the entire earth would have been worth it if the S.U. and the U.S. had gone to nuclear war.
Economic systems change with time. None have lasted as long as fallout from plutonium.

From one of the silly sources mangled by pc:
We can’t know all that is going on in Germany or Russia, but we do know that Germany will need some kind of a pact like the old Hitler-Stalin agreement before it unleashes its military power. And the Bible prophesies that this is just what Germany is going to do. (For proof, read our e-book “Germany’s Secret Strategy to Destroy Iran.”

:banana:

Seriously?

Gads, you are a dunce.

Ibid.
yet Ukraine still exist, so Russia has done a piss poor job with taking back, what they think is theirs..

Of course you are misstating what happened, vis-a-vis Crimea...
"The Russian government said the Budapest Memorandum did not apply due to "complicated internal processes" in Crimea. In March 2015 retired ..."
Crimean status referendum, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you've given up any reference to the promises made in the name of the United States of America.

That's fine, I just want to make clear that honor and commitment mean nothing to folks of your sort.

I know it would be silly to continue any discussion along the lines that you would allow bank robbery as long as the take is minimal, or the robbers don't actually get any money.
You're way too far gone to change your morality at this point.....but you certainly have verified everything I claim about Liberals/Democrats.

Seriously?

Gads, you are a dunce.

Ibid.

Of course you are misstating what happened, vis-a-vis Crimea...
"The Russian government said the Budapest Memorandum did not apply due to "complicated internal processes" in Crimea. In March 2015 retired ..."
Crimean status referendum, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you've given up any reference to the promises made in the name of the United States of America.

That's fine, I just want to make clear that honor and commitment mean nothing to folks of your sort.

I know it would be silly to continue any discussion along the lines that you would allow bank robbery as long as the take is minimal, or the robbers don't actually get any money.
You're way too far gone to change your morality at this point.....but you certainly have verified everything I claim about Liberals/Democrats.
I know, I know, you need to pull people down to your level...

Forum List

Back