Was Ist Los???? .... Geo-Politics For Our Time

Gads, you are a dunce.

As noted in this thread, Germany aided Putin's invasion of Ukraine....not Poland....

And,America had promised to support Ukraine should this occur.

For clarity....am I now teaching you history or politics?
And...are you capable of learning?
The end result being that the Ruskies didn't get very far in their invasion of Ukraine..

OK...ok....I'll teach you, too.....even though we've often found you ineducable....

1. The conflict originated in March 2014 when unmarked Russian soldiers seized the Crimean peninsula in Ukraine, an invasion that followedUkraine's ousting of a pro-Moscow leader. Despite denials from Russian President Vladimir Putin at the time that the troops belonged to Russia, he later admitted that he deployed them.Sep 18, 2015
    How Russia Invaded Ukraine - Washington Free Beacon
    freebeacon.com/.../how-russia-invaded-ukrain...
    The Washington Free Beacon
    "Despite Poroshenko’s repeated requests for weapons from U.S. forces to help defeat the separatists, the Obama administration has refused to provide any substantial support. In a recent Washington Postinterview, Poroshenko said Ukraine is in need of “defensive weapons.”
    Ibid.
yet Ukraine still exist, so Russia has done a piss poor job with taking back, what they think is theirs..

Of course you are misstating what happened, vis-a-vis Crimea...
"The Russian government said the Budapest Memorandum did not apply due to "complicated internal processes" in Crimea. In March 2015 retired ..."
Crimean status referendum, 2014 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you've given up any reference to the promises made in the name of the United States of America.

That's fine, I just want to make clear that honor and commitment mean nothing to folks of your sort.

I know it would be silly to continue any discussion along the lines that you would allow bank robbery as long as the take is minimal, or the robbers don't actually get any money.
You're way too far gone to change your morality at this point.....but you certainly have verified everything I claim about Liberals/Democrats.
I know, I know, you need to pull people down to your level...

Even in your drunken stupor you can't imagine that that post is in any way related to the one of mine to which you linked.

My explanation of your post:
Thinning of the brain's occipital cerebral cortex, sluggish amygdala, silent frontal lobes, limited synaptic function....

Bet that's what they said at the VA, too, huh?

The end result being that the Ruskies didn't get very far in their invasion of Ukraine..

OK...ok....I'll teach you, too.....even though we've often found you ineducable....

1. The conflict originated in March 2014 when unmarked Russian soldiers seized the Crimean peninsula in Ukraine, an invasion that followedUkraine's ousting of a pro-Moscow leader. Despite denials from Russian President Vladimir Putin at the time that the troops belonged to Russia, he later admitted that he deployed them.Sep 18, 2015
    "Despite Poroshenko’s repeated requests for weapons from U.S. forces to help defeat the separatists, the Obama administration has refused to provide any substantial support. In a recent Washington Postinterview, Poroshenko said Ukraine is in need of “defensive weapons.”
    Ibid.
yet Ukraine still exist, so Russia has done a piss poor job with taking back, what they think is theirs..

"The Russian government said the Budapest Memorandum did not apply due to "complicated internal processes" in Crimea. In March 2015 retired ..."

So you've given up any reference to the promises made in the name of the United States of America.

That's fine, I just want to make clear that honor and commitment mean nothing to folks of your sort.

I know it would be silly to continue any discussion along the lines that you would allow bank robbery as long as the take is minimal, or the robbers don't actually get any money.
You're way too far gone to change your morality at this point.....but you certainly have verified everything I claim about Liberals/Democrats.

Even in your drunken stupor you can't imagine that that post is in any way related to the one of mine to which you linked.

Thinning of the brain's occipital cerebral cortex, sluggish amygdala, silent frontal lobes, limited synaptic function....

They told me that Asian girls have a sideways vag...

Ibid.

And yet one more characteristic of brain-dead, fixated Liberals....how quickly they recognize that they have nothing intelligent to say, and, instead, inject their conversations with reference to bodily functions and second grade bathroom humor.

I have no doubt that you imagine that to be a compliment.

And yet one more characteristic of brain-dead, fixated Liberals....how quickly they recognize that they have noting intelligent to say, and, instead, inject their conversations with reference to bodily functions and second grade bathroom humor.

Interesting that the author of this thread almost immediately stopped talking about her topic and instead launched into a mult-post tirade of what amounts to little more than ad hominem attacks on USMB posters.

I guess even she realized her premises in the OP were indefensible. Oops.

And yet one more characteristic of brain-dead, fixated Liberals....how quickly they recognize that they have noting intelligent to say, and, instead, inject their conversations with reference to bodily functions and second grade bathroom humor.

Interesting that the author of this thread almost immediately stopped talking about her topic and instead launched into a mult-post tirade of what amounts to little more than ad hominem attacks on USMB posters.

I am glad we could help dissolve her educated guesses..

I am glad we could help dissolve her educated guesses..

You left off "try."

It seems you are inadvertently verifying what I posted earlier...

In 2014 Russia invaded Ukraine with well trained and equipped forces. Now.....who could have helped in this mission? "In 2011, for example, the German defense contractor Rheinmetallsigned a $140 million contractto build a combat simulation training center in Mulino, in southwest Russia, that would train 30,000 Russian combat troops per year. While the facility wasn't officially scheduled to be completed until later this year, U.S. officials believe that Germany has been training Russian forces for years." Germany Helped Prep Russia for War, U.S. Sources Say

c. "Top defense officials are now acknowledging that Russia’s military has been revolutionized in recent years.

The Congressional Research Service (CRS) reported on April 26, 2012, that Rheinmetall’s partner in the agreement was Russia’s state-owned Oboronservis (Defense Service) company. Together, the two were working to build a training center modeled after one used by the German military. Rheinmetall considered it to be “the most advanced system of its kind worldwide.” The Hitler-Stalin Pact: Is History Repeating Itself?

Keep up the good work.

Doggie treat?

In 2014 Russia invaded Ukraine with well trained and equipped forces. Now.....who could have helped in this mission? "In 2011, for example, the German defense contractor Rheinmetallsigned a $140 million contractto build a combat simulation training center in Mulino, in southwest Russia, that would train 30,000 Russian combat troops per year. While the facility wasn't officially scheduled to be completed until later this year, U.S. officials believe that Germany has been training Russian forces for years." Germany Helped Prep Russia for War, U.S. Sources Say

c. "Top defense officials are now acknowledging that Russia’s military has been revolutionized in recent years.

The Congressional Research Service (CRS) reported on April 26, 2012, that Rheinmetall’s partner in the agreement was Russia’s state-owned Oboronservis (Defense Service) company. Together, the two were working to build a training center modeled after one used by the German military. Rheinmetall considered it to be “the most advanced system of its kind worldwide.” The Hitler-Stalin Pact: Is History Repeating Itself?

Keep up the good work.

Doggie treat?
poor pc, always several laps behind.

you posted a silly piece from april 2016 citing old news and wild unfounded speculations. i countered with facts.

you lose again.

Keep up the good work.

Doggie treat?

you posted a silly piece from april 2016 citing old news and wild unfounded speculations. i countered with facts.

you lose again.

Watch how easily I prove you to be lying:

Is this true or not?

Keep up the good work.

Doggie treat?

you lose again.

Is this true or not?

you do not need to spam your weak sauce of a "source". it does not help your case. a german private company had a business deal with russia. this deal was stopped by the german state due to eu sanctions imposed on russia because of the ukraine crisis. furthermore, the eu and its driving force, germany, also pressured france to stop their selling of mistral carriers to russia for the same reasons.

those are facts. not speculations provided by a wacky opinion piece also relying on bible prophesies.

only a diseased mind like that of the author of your source could come to the conclusion, based on these facts, that there will be a repetition of the hitler-stalin pact. naturally, a poisoned rotten mind like yours laps up that bullshit, and cuts and pastes it on this board.

you should be embarrassed.

Keep up the good work.

Doggie treat?

you lose again.

Is this true or not?

you do not need to spam your weak sauce of a "source". it does not help your case. a german private company had a business deal with russia. this deal was stopped by the german state due to eu sanctions imposed on russia because of the ukraine crisis. furthermore, the eu and its driving force, germany, also pressured france to stop their selling of mistral carriers to russia for the same reasons.

those are facts. not speculations provided by a wacky opinion piece also relying on bible prophesies.

only a diseased mind like that of the author of your source could come to the conclusion, based on these facts, that there will be a repetition of the hitler-stalin pact. naturally, a poisoned rotten mind like yours laps up that bullshit, and cuts and pastes it on this board.

you should be embarrassed.

That sure is an awful lot of blabber.....
...I simply asked you if this is true or not:

Is this true or not?

In 2014 Russia invaded Ukraine with well trained and equipped forces. Now.....who could have helped in this mission? "In 2011, for example, the German defense contractor Rheinmetallsigned a $140 million contractto build a combat simulation training center in Mulino, in southwest Russia, that would train 30,000 Russian combat troops per year. While the facility wasn't officially scheduled to be completed until later this year, U.S. officials believe that Germany has been training Russian forces for years."Germany Helped Prep Russia for War, U.S. Sources Say

Seems I hit a nerve, huh?

for non-retards:

the center in mulino was not completed, and the german involvement in the project was stopped by the german government.

furthermore, the center was scheduled to be completed by the end of 2014.

crimea was annexed in spring 2014.

for non-retards:

the center in mulino was not completed, and the german involvement in the project was stopped by the german government.

furthermore, the center was scheduled to be completed by the end of 2014.

crimea was annexed in spring 2014.

You've already been put in your place.....the link stated that American officals claimed Germany has been training Russian forces for years."

You need to be embarrassed further???

You've been dissed and dismissed.

Gads, you are a dunce.

As noted in this thread, Germany aided Putin's invasion of Ukraine....not Poland....

Just one problem with your hysterical propaganda, Putin didn't invade Ukraine.

As for the Budapest memorandum, that went out of the window when the US financed the neo nazi coup by Yats and his buddies (google Nuland and her cookies since you probably won't take my word for it)

And you're not teaching anything, you're just providing entertainment

kievpost.png

:alcoholic:

Gads, you are a dunce.

Just one problem with your hysterical propaganda, Putin didn't invade Ukraine.

As for the Budapest memorandum, that went out of the window when the US financed the neo nazi coup by Yats and his buddies (google Nuland and her cookies since you probably won't take my word for it)

And you're not teaching anything, you're just providing entertainment

kievpost.png

:alcoholic:

"Putin didn't invade Ukraine."

Gee.....look how quickly you removed any doubt that you have less than zero knowledge of geopolitics.

Now...be sure to drop back when the conversation gets around to 'monster trucks.'

Back to your blanket fort!

Forum List

Back