Was Ist Los???? .... Geo-Politics For Our Time

Under Obama, the United States has become 'the cowardly lion of geopolitics.'

He fails to understand what is going on, abandons the world to those with un-American and anti-American designs, and panders to all sorts of mental instabilities at home.

10. "U.S. officials, now looking back, are privately expressing anger and frustration about the German work with the Russian military. ....these officials look at the radical upgrade of Moscow’s forces–especially its special operations forces–experienced since they last saw major action in 2008's invasion of Georgia. The U.S. officials believe that some of the German training over the last few years was given to the GRU Spetsnaz, the special operations forces that moved unmarked into Crimea and who can now be found stirring up trouble in eastern Ukraine." Germany Helped Prep Russia for War, U.S. Sources Say

Who is the President while this was going on?

Under Roosevelt, accommodation with and aid to, Communist Russia was by design.

Under Obama, it is due to incompetence.

Who was correct about geopolitical machinations....Obama and Bill's wife....or Romney and Palin?

And, who did you vote for?

See what I mean about Democrats/Liberals and an understanding of geopolitical reality?
Under Roosevelt, accommodation with and aid to, Communist Russia was by design.
The Russians and British both were allied before the US was at war, so of course the US helped the Allies...

Not unexpectedly, this thread itself is turning out to be instructive due to the responses by Liberals/Democrats.

The inability to understand reality is monumental.

What is proven- with uninterrupted regularity- is that all that matters to Liberals/Democrats is, as Coulter stated:

"Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."

For said Leftists, winning the Presidency is all that matters...not competence, nor vision, nor the ability to drive world events.

Obama is a perfect example.....a total and abject failure, but....a Democrat Liberal....case closed.

In a related prediction....I will bet that not a one of the Liberals has had a real eduction, has read works such as

"The Golden Bough: A Study in Magic and Religion," by
byJames George Frazer andRobert Fraser

In it one finds an explanation if the role of the chief, the head priest, the leader....the President,... in arranging the world to be more accommodating for his/her people.

This thread is about how poorly Obama has done that: two potentially massive forces for evil are manipulating Obama, and under is rule....America.

More to be revealed.

I'm not a Liberal.
She will attack anyone to satiate her need for elitism..

7. America was founded as a bastion of freedom, a 'shining city on a hill,' based on individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government. And that's what was promised, as the birthright of all Americans.

Every elected President is made to swear to uphold these doctrines....

Before he enter on the execution of his office, he shall take the following oath or affirmation:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."

And this remained the case up until the 32nd President, Franklin Roosevelt.
For whatever reason, he threw in his lot, and ours, with the collectivists, Nazi Germany and Communist Russia, and abjured the Constitution.

8. Renouncing communism, former Soviet Spy Whittaker Chambers explained why Liberals find it so easy to join the collectivists:

Chambers wrote in his book, 'WITNESS,' that liberals are/were incapable of ever effectively fighting Communism because they did not see anything in Communism that was antithetical to their own beliefs. In short, Liberals are Communists and Communists are Liberals.

And so it came to pass that Franklin Roosevelt, with full knowledge of the slaughter by the Soviets, the pathological nature of their doctrines- even greater than that of the Nazis- made certain that Stalin and Soviet Communism would survive the war.

While Roosevelt was Stalin's vassal.....
....Obama is simply ignored.
But under Obama, both Germany and Russia sneer at America's words.
redundant reiteration...

More like pointing out a funny turd in a cesspit.

And there it is!

The grade school vulgarity that, in fact, validates both of our posts.

Oh my. Let's have a look at how many times PoliticalChic has used the same sort of vulgarity:

Search Results for Query: sewage | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum[user][0]=12394
On top of that, her post about gilding the lily was a clear assault on lilies, whereas i, of course correctly, pointed out the cesspitty nature of her posts.

And yet one more dunce who would so very much love to disagree....but can't come up with any way to do so.

That Liberal default post again.
your offal gets the responses it deserves.
It reminds me of jetsam..

was ist los generally means 'what's happening?' When I was in the army in Germany way back when it was one of those german things the american guys tossed around.

Popular with Korean hookers, too.

was ist los generally means 'what's happening?' When I was in the army in Germany way back when it was one of those german things the american guys tossed around.

So is money......I signed up for Germany one my second hitch, they sent me to Fart Hood, it is close to New Braunfels..

So is money......I signed up for Germany one my second hitch, they sent me to Fart Hood, it is close to New Braunfels..

Germany is a lot like the US, except it's cleaner,

and the people speak better English.

The street hookers look better also..The ones around Fart Hood looked like black cross dressers........

Not unexpectedly, this thread itself is turning out to be instructive due to the responses by Liberals/Democrats.

What is proven- with uninterrupted regularity- is that all that matters to Liberals/Democrats is, as Coulter stated:

For said Leftists, winning the Presidency is all that matters...not competence, nor vision, nor the ability to drive world events.

Obama is a perfect example.....a total and abject failure, but....a Democrat Liberal....case closed.

In a related prediction....I will bet that not a one of the Liberals has had a real eduction, has read works such as

In it one finds an explanation if the role of the chief, the head priest, the leader....the President,... in arranging the world to be more accommodating for his/her people.

This thread is about how poorly Obama has done that: two potentially massive forces for evil are manipulating Obama, and under is rule....America.

More to be revealed.

I'm not a Liberal.

I can say I've never been so bewildered with one single thread, literally from page one it's been pretty much either Huh? or WTF?

The street hookers look better also..The ones around Fart Hood looked like black cross dressers........

They had a highrise brothel near where I was, the higher floor you went the more you paid, and I guess the better you got.
I didn't go near the place.

More to be revealed.

I'm not a Liberal.

I can say I've never been so bewildered with one single thread, literally from page one it's been pretty much either Huh? or WTF?
You should visit her threads more often, so the bewilderment can sink in...

More to be revealed.

I'm not a Liberal.

The author of this thread spent time in the Home for the Bewildered. Alas she was not cured.

They had a highrise brothel near where I was, the higher floor you went the more you paid, and I guess the better you got.
I didn't go near the place.
Sounds like Cancun...

How....profound or something, Germany is nothing like America, on any level, but you have one thing correct it's much cleaner.

The most alarming difference at the moment, is thanks to a female politician....Das Recht auf freie Meinungsäußerung ist stärker in den USA als in Deutschland.

I already answered this on page one, here, I'll copy and paste my page one comment here:

It depends on the context, "Was ist los?" upon context "what's up?"/"what's the matter?"/"what's wrong?"/ In general everyday useage "Was ist los?" would be "what's up?" or "what's the matter?"

How....profound or something, Germany is nothing like America, on any level, but you have one thing correct it's much cleaner.

The most alarming difference at the moment, is thanks to a female politician....Das Recht auf freie Meinungsäußerung ist stärker in den USA als in Deutschland.
Do they get to yell fire in a movie theater without getting into trouble...??

I already answered this on page one, here, I'll copy and paste my page one comment here:

It depends on the context, "Was ist los?" upon context "what's up?"/"what's the matter?"/"what's wrong?"/ In general everyday useage "Was ist los?" would be "what's up?" or "what's the matter?"
Was, is this not a word that should be using V instead of W?

More to be revealed.

I'm not a Liberal.

I'm sure, or I hope that considering how much effort Political Chic has put into this thread, I would hope there's a cohesive central point, the way it's presented is all very fractured and ultimately difficult to you know, get an actual grip on.

A lot of it is so lengthy to read also, I tend to lose concentration.

More to be revealed.

I'm not a Liberal.

I'm sure, or I hope that considering how much effort Political Chic has put into this thread, I would hope there's a cohesive central point, the way it's presented is all very fractured and ultimately difficult to you know, get an actual grip on.

A lot of it is so lengthy to read also, I tend to lose concentration.
Some day we will give you the 411 on why she's nutz..

Forum List

Back