Was Ist Los???? .... Geo-Politics For Our Time

1. The collateral damage to America, due to Liberal ownership of the media, is ignorance of changes in the world scene.

Nor is this accidental, after all, when a failure like Barack Obama is at the controls, realization of the array of blunders by this dilettante would result in a clamor for his removal which would be hard to ignore.

2. To the point....the boy-king actually promised Russia that he would be 'more flexible' after he fooled the public into re-electing him...as though he knew how to deal with Russia....

And when the Russians got over laughing, they continued on a policy unrelated to Obama.

3. Let's go back to August 21, 1939...the two Leftwing giants, Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia, signed a 'non-aggression pact'....the Hitler-Stalin, or the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

That was the public announcement.

a. Privately, the two had long been allies, .... Stalin helped supply the German war effort, providing the Nazi regime with oil, wood, copper, manganese ore, rubber, grain, and other resources under a trade agreement between the two nations.

b. Just a week after this pact was signed,Germany invaded Poland, .... September 1, 1939, Hitler attacked Poland....on September 17, Stalin attacks from the East. The Soviet radio transmitter in Minsk guided the Nazi bombers attacking Polish cities. Newsreel footage showed the Red Army in Nazi helmets, marching side by side with the SS. One photo shows the hammer and sickle along side the swastika.

4. This history is crucial to remember becauseGermany and Russia are now getting cozy again. "The last time Germany and Russia ‘united their potential,’ the result was the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, which carved up Eastern Europe between the Soviet Union and the Third Reich in 1939. " Geopolitical Diary: Berlin Warms Up To Moscow

5. Seven years of Obama, and he has had negligible influence of this new alliance..." In June 2009, then German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier praised the relationship between Russia and Germany, calling Russia “an indispensable partner for Germany and the European Union” and touting “German-Russian cooperation as a model of interaction, so that both sides will benefit if our potential is united”

The September 2009Trumpet said “this forming Russian-German axis is one of the most significant and underrated trends on the world scene.” The Hitler-Stalin Pact: Is History Repeating Itself?

Where did Obama play a role...any role, outside of laughing stock, in influencing the behavior of either Germany or of Russia????

So....if one fails to comprehend geopolitics.....well, then one votes Democrat.

If you comprehended geopolitics, you might know that the American President is not president of Germany.

which is why it's clear she has zero understanding of geopolitics

I await with bated breath the corrections you are about to make to my posts.....

You do have some such corrections.....don't you?

All this bluster from PC the poster who over time got so brutally beaten up in debates - by ME - that she's had to resort to putting me on ignore, knowing nowhere else to hide.

If you think about that in the context of her never ending displays of arrogance and self-aggrandizement and boasting of her debate prowess,

it's the funniest joke you'll hear all day, every day.

Under Obama, the United States has become 'the cowardly lion of geopolitics.'

He fails to understand what is going on, abandons the world to those with un-American and anti-American designs, and panders to all sorts of mental instabilities at home.

10. "U.S. officials, now looking back, are privately expressing anger and frustration about the German work with the Russian military. ....these officials look at the radical upgrade of Moscow’s forces–especially its special operations forces–experienced since they last saw major action in 2008's invasion of Georgia. The U.S. officials believe that some of the German training over the last few years was given to the GRU Spetsnaz, the special operations forces that moved unmarked into Crimea and who can now be found stirring up trouble in eastern Ukraine." Germany Helped Prep Russia for War, U.S. Sources Say

Who is the President while this was going on?

Under Roosevelt, accommodation with and aid to, Communist Russia was by design.

Under Obama, it is due to incompetence.

Who was correct about geopolitical machinations....Obama and Bill's wife....or Romney and Palin?

And, who did you vote for?

See what I mean about Democrats/Liberals and an understanding of geopolitical reality?

1. The collateral damage to America, due to Liberal ownership of the media, is ignorance of changes in the world scene.

Nor is this accidental, after all, when a failure like Barack Obama is at the controls, realization of the array of blunders by this dilettante would result in a clamor for his removal which would be hard to ignore.

2. To the point....the boy-king actually promised Russia that he would be 'more flexible' after he fooled the public into re-electing him...as though he knew how to deal with Russia....

And when the Russians got over laughing, they continued on a policy unrelated to Obama.

3. Let's go back to August 21, 1939...the two Leftwing giants, Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia, signed a 'non-aggression pact'....the Hitler-Stalin, or the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact.

a. Privately, the two had long been allies, .... Stalin helped supply the German war effort, providing the Nazi regime with oil, wood, copper, manganese ore, rubber, grain, and other resources under a trade agreement between the two nations.

b. Just a week after this pact was signed,Germany invaded Poland, .... September 1, 1939, Hitler attacked Poland....on September 17, Stalin attacks from the East. The Soviet radio transmitter in Minsk guided the Nazi bombers attacking Polish cities. Newsreel footage showed the Red Army in Nazi helmets, marching side by side with the SS. One photo shows the hammer and sickle along side the swastika.

4. This history is crucial to remember becauseGermany and Russia are now getting cozy again. "The last time Germany and Russia ‘united their potential,’ the result was the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, which carved up Eastern Europe between the Soviet Union and the Third Reich in 1939. " Geopolitical Diary: Berlin Warms Up To Moscow

5. Seven years of Obama, and he has had negligible influence of this new alliance..." In June 2009, then German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier praised the relationship between Russia and Germany, calling Russia “an indispensable partner for Germany and the European Union” and touting “German-Russian cooperation as a model of interaction, so that both sides will benefit if our potential is united”

The September 2009Trumpet said “this forming Russian-German axis is one of the most significant and underrated trends on the world scene.” The Hitler-Stalin Pact: Is History Repeating Itself?

Where did Obama play a role...any role, outside of laughing stock, in influencing the behavior of either Germany or of Russia????

If you comprehended geopolitics, you might know that the American President is not president of Germany.

I await with bated breath the corrections you are about to make to my posts.....

All this bluster from PC the poster who over time got so brutally beaten up in debates - by ME - that she's had to resort to putting me on ignore, knowing nowhere else to hide.

If you think about that in the context of her never ending displays of arrogance and self-aggrandizement and boasting of her debate prowess,

well, she has to be self-aggrandizing.... no one who actually knows anything will be.

well, she has to be self-aggrandizing.... no one who actually knows anything will be.

Still can't find a way to involve yourself in the discussion???

Now....why is that?

But, please continue to post about my favorite subject.......me

And there it is!

The grade school vulgarity that, in fact, validates both of our posts.

Oh my. Let's have a look at how many times PoliticalChic has used the same sort of vulgarity:

Search Results for Query: sewage | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum[user][0]=12394
On top of that, her post about gilding the lily was a clear assault on lilies, whereas i, of course correctly, pointed out the cesspitty nature of her posts.

And yet one more dunce who would so very much love to disagree....but can't come up with any way to do so.

That Liberal default post again.
your offal gets the responses it deserves.

I know you yearn for some way to dispute my posts.....

...alas....

.....as I have the truth on my side, and you a limited mental acuity....and, as you admitted, no education, on yours.....

...this is really the very best you can do.

Now occupy that last seat in the dumb row, and put your hand down.
Never did i admit that i had no education. You lie and fail, again.

I enjoy continuing to make her look stupid, now, without having to endure her cringe worthy efforts to assert otherwise.

I never lost a debate to her, and never will.

Oh my. Let's have a look at how many times PoliticalChic has used the same sort of vulgarity:

Search Results for Query: sewage | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum[user][0]=12394
On top of that, her post about gilding the lily was a clear assault on lilies, whereas i, of course correctly, pointed out the cesspitty nature of her posts.

And yet one more dunce who would so very much love to disagree....but can't come up with any way to do so.

...alas....

.....as I have the truth on my side, and you a limited mental acuity....and, as you admitted, no education, on yours.....

1. You said this, in this way: "i admit it. no eduction (sic) here."
No capitals, misspelling.....

2. I recognize you imagined you were being clever.
Try to remember this:
Before being a smartass, it is wise to first ensure one is smart. Otherwise one is merely being an ass. Someone should have informed you.

3. I do so appreciate your helping to prove that I never lie.

4....and, proving that Liberals are unable to join an intellectual discussion.

...alas....

Try to remember this:
Before being a smartass, it is wise to first ensure one is smart. Otherwise one is merely being an ass. Someone should have informed you.

yeah, eduction, sic. an apology for your dumbassery and lying is in order.

...alas....

Try to remember this:

Her crushing embarassment at my having proven clearly and beyond any doubt that she does lie is one the reasons she put me on ignore.

too funny.

...alas....

Try to remember this:

1. Are you pretending that you didn't misspell education???

....'cause that would make you a liar, wouldn't it.

2. But, then....as a Liberal.....what's new?

...alas....

Try to remember this:

you misspelled that very difficult word while attacking posters as not being educated. i mocked you for your idiocy. hilarity and you lying ensued.

...alas....

Try to remember this:

you misspelled that very difficult word while attacking posters as not being educated. i mocked you for your idiocy. hilarity and you lying ensued.

Ya' got me!

Now...your explanation as to why you are unable to make any intelligent comment on the subject of the thread to which you subscribed?

...alas....

Try to remember this:

Now...your explanation as to why you are unable to make any intelligent comment on the subject of the thread ,...Obama's inability to influence the activities of Germany and Russia?

Why?

That's his job as President....isn't it.

That's why you elected him.

Know what....I'm gonna help you out, 'cause that's what friends are for!

....we both know that his incompetence can't be explained away....that's the reason that you Liberals try to change the subject, and make the posts about me.

You'd love to be able to deny the facts that I post....or show why what he does is effective....
...but you can't.
He's a failure as President of the United States of America.
And that means his voters are, too.

You made a terrible mistake in electing this dunce....and it reflects back on all of you Liberals: you're all pretty much dunces.

That's the truth, isn't it: you know what a terrible choice you made.

Try to remember this:

Now...your explanation as to why you are unable to make any intelligent comment on the subject of the thread ,...Obama's inability to influence the activities of Germany and Russia?

Why?

....we both know that his incompetence can't be explained away....that's the reason that you Liberals try to change the subject, and make the posts about me.

You'd love to be able to deny the facts that I post....or show why what he does is effective....
...but you can't.

You made a terrible mistake in electing this dunce....and it reflects back on all of you Liberals: you're all pretty much dunces.

1. I did not vote for obama.
2. I am not unable but unwilling, as has been explained to you in this thread.
3. "Ya got me" is not an apology for lying about me.
4. You continue to flail, lie, and fail as usual.
5. You still don't have a job.
6. Get one.

11. Is it possible that there is same unknown factor that also pushes the balance toward Russian-German re-association???

Something that very few know......about German's leader?

Watch:
It is hardly unusual to find two Leftist entities joined for mutual advantage, but there are many who don't know that Germany's leader, Angela Merkel, was raised and trained to be a communist apparatchik.

a. "She was born Angela Kasner in capitalist Hamburg in 1954. Her father, Horst, was a Protestant pastor who took the highly unusual step of moving with his wife Herlinde and Angela to Communist East Germany just a few weeks after his daughter's birth. At the time, only convinced Communists were opting to stay in Soviet-controlled East Germany.

Political discussions were held around the dinner table. Horst Kasner believed the basic idea of socialism was right ...the young Angela Kasner appears to have done much to feather her nest. She not only joined the Communist Free German Youth movement – which some critics still describe as the socialist answer to the Hitler Youth – but also learnt Russian, the language of East Germany's ultimate rulers." Angela Merkel's journey from Communist East Germany to Chancellor

b. "Questions are being raised about Merkel’s early life in totalitarian East Germany, the extent of her ties to its communist regime and her history as “an ardent Russophile” in Soviet-dominated East Germany.

“The longitudinal interest by the US in all things Merkel may be informed by her past. She was a citizen of East Germany before reunification, and her personal history has long been controversial.”

One Washington foreign policy expert, who did not wish to be named, this week described Merkel to Breitbart London as “a former member of the East German Communist Party who functioned as a mid-level propaganda commissar for the Free German Youth, that is, the young Communists.”

“She and the then-KGB operative Putin, who is fluent in German, were active in East Germany at the same time. Whether they met or worked together, I don’t know, but they were both in the same line of work.” Questions Raised Over Merkel's Communist Past - Breitbart

Try to remember this:

Why?

...but you can't.

6. Get one.

1. I've often found that Liberals toss around an inappropriate usage of the word "lie" because they know that it means something to the other side....and, of course, having no honor, it means nothing to them.

And,....here you are proving my observation to be correct.

2. Since you haven't confessed that you've authored half dozen or so posts having nothing to do with the indictment of Obama, by inference, I must be correct....you'd love to be able to deny the truth of the thread......

...but you can't.

Score another one for me.

12. Russia and Germany, working together just as they did in the run-up to WWII.

So....where does the ingénue, Barack Obama fit in?

This Barack Obama: “I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers. Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers - AEI

Inept...incompetent....but a typical product of the Liberal school system: no ability or achievement......just lots and lots of self esteem.

12. Russia and Germany, working together just as they did in the run-up to WWII.

So....where does the ingénue, Barack Obama fit in?

This Barack Obama: “I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

So it should come as no surprise that apparently Barack Obama thinks he’s a better intelligence briefer than his intelligence briefers. Obama: I’m a better intelligence briefer than my intelligence briefers - AEI

Inept...incompetent....but a typical product of the Liberal school system: no ability or achievement......just lots and lots of self esteem.

Germany's relations with Russia are not ours to dictate.

Oh, I forgot, you support dictatorship.

Why?

...but you can't.

6. Get one.

1. I've often found that Liberals toss around an inappropriate usage of the word "lie" because they know that it means something to the other side....and, of course, having no honor, it means nothing to them.

And,....here you are proving my observation to be correct.

2. Since you haven't confessed that you've authored half dozen or so posts having nothing to do with the indictment of Obama, by inference, I must be correct....you'd love to be able to deny the truth of the thread......

...but you can't.

Score another one for me.

In a sense you might be right. I think oftentimes you cannot be called a liar because you're too stupid to know that you're not telling the truth.

Forum List

Back