Was it a venom intentionally placed in public water supplies?

In 1984 751 people were poisoned in The Dalles, Oregon by the Rajineeshee cult. They had their own lab and had some of their followers take spray bottles of Salmonella and spray food in restaurants, especially salad bars. I think the tried to poison the water supply as well but failed. The strategy was to keep people from voting because the cult wanted to install members of the cult in City elected positions.

Oh, and snake venom placed in the water supply would have no effect on the population whatsoever. You can drink snake venom and be fine, unless you drink a very large concentration of it. But your digestive system will break down the venom. The only possible exception would be if you have an open cut in your mouth. But even then, there is no way venom added to the water supply would be present in a concentrated form, which is required to cause problems.

No, it could enter through your eyes during a shower or it could be aerosolized with hot water and affect the lungs.

Fluoride is dripped into the water so synthetic venom can be dripped as well..

The vax wouldn't affect arm skin because it is purposely coated to release its load into the cells, after the body warms it.

I saw the first part of the video and when he started saying 'they' wanted to make me a 'hybrid of satan' I shut it off. Maybe that's because I'm fully vaxxed and satan has taken over my body. OH whatever shall I do?

Forum List

Back