Was Jan 6th an actual insurrection or a democrat hoax?

Was Jan 6th an actual insurrection or a democrat hoax?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1000003909.jpg

Yes. Those fail whites thoughts they could overturn an election with their Bingo tantrum. If you think the problem was that they should of brought guns then I reiterate, I look forward to you and yours Ashli Babbitting yourselves out of the gene pool.
1000003760.jpg

It was the worstest attack on our mocracy since the burning of the White House, the Civil War, the sinking of the Maine, Pearl Harbor, the Kennedy assassination, and 9/11™ all rolled into one!!!

caramella-clutches-pearls.gif

It was a riot. Trumps retribution against Congress after his final "Hail Mary' play fell apart.

The attempted insurrection, the conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election, the plot using the VP to throw out EC votes and substitute the forged certifications from several states had fallen apart because Pence just didn't play ball.
CalledXpertNotCool.jpg

Yes. Those fail whites thoughts they could overturn an election with their Bingo tantrum. If you think the problem was that they should of brought guns then I reiterate, I look forward to you and yours Ashli Babbitting yourselves out of the gene pool.
Nobody said they should have brought guns, you babbling fucking buffoon.

It was an orchestrated distraction from an obviously stolen election.

Pardons and reparations for the J6 hostages will not be enough to undue this soulless depravity created by the party that likes to fuck kids, but it will be a start in 2025.

Hate, lies and conspiracy theories from the party that doesn't know what's real and what Trump made up.

If January 6th was "orchestrated by Democrats", how come Donald Trump invited his followers to January 6th saying it would be "wild". And whipped them into a frenzy on the Elipse - a rally bought and paid for by Gini Thomas and her friends.

If not for Trump's lies, you wouldn't know what to believe.

The will bring them to the next stolen election I imagine.
If they're accused and thrown in jail for it anyway, might as well.

Yes they did. The Proud Boys were armed and had caches of weapons to bring in after Trump declared martial law.

You don't have the first clue as to what they brought. And you've never paid attention to any of the evidence. You just go along with whatever FOX tells you.

The video I saw she was shot in the face, but maybe the goons behind her shot her too.
then a goon or multiple goons got to fulfill their wet dream of killing an unarmed woman.
---------------------------------
No wonder Babbitt died quickly, koshergurl has her being filled with lead by multiple shooters.
As said before, kosher has videos the rest of the world hasn't seen yet.

-------------------------------------------------
He was plucking at gun shots

And then back to the "execution" of Lavoy Fincum.

Now kosher is attempting to inform the forum that when we all thought we saw Fincum reaching into his vest to his shoulder-holster, well, we didn't see that.

Rather, the 'reaching' was only Lavoy 'plucking' at the bullet hitting him.

Who knew?

Maybe some alert poster can post up the widely distributed video of the shooting...and what we thought was an imprudent 'reach'.

And then, maybe koshergurl can post up her private video that depicts this 'plucking' action?

Forum List

Back