Was Jim Carey ever really an actor?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I just have to wonder because everything I've ever watched with him in it, he was a blithering idiot or a lunatic.

So when I see the shit he has done and said in the real world, I have to conclude he was not reaching when he got a role in Dumb and Dumber. It was not hard for him to get into the character of Ace Ventura. He is an imbecile to begin with, and he proves it all the time.

We are supposed to mock and ridicule pieces of shit like this.

Looks like he was really good actor.

Jim Carrey Net Worth:
$180 Million
Talk about income inequality... He has his, while you live in the ghetto...Do you suck his dick? You sure do admire him, do you get a thrill up your leg, every time he acts the fool?....Why dont you like this guy better?

He does seem rather one dimensional, but he is really funny in his old stuff. I haven't seen him in anything recent.

I just have to wonder because everything I've ever watched with him in it, he was a blithering idiot or a lunatic.

So when I see the shit he has done and said in the real world, I have to conclude he was not reaching when he got a role in Dumb and Dumber. It was not hard for him to get into the character of Ace Ventura. He is an imbecile to begin with, and he proves it all the time.

He was a talented comedian actor. He was never intelligent, well read or curious about the world. He found himself in the Hollywood Bubble and never left. It's perfect for those who are always on the search for the next Useful Idiot.

If I'm not mistaken the dude had some kind of psychotic break with the rest of reality. Oh the traumatic life of the multi-millionaire celebrity. They always crack in the end.

He’s done more with his life than you’ll ever do with yours.

Loser.
Yes, he has done so much more than Asclepias.

Now if you are talking to me, i doubt it very much. I dont think the moron, ever fixed an A-10 Warthog. Or fixed F-15 eagles. Or F-16 Fighting Falcons. I bet Jimmy, never went to Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years. I doubt Jim was 10 miles away from the Berlin Wall, defending this country from the USSR. Nope, Jim was Jim he sure played the idiot in dumber and dumber, or was he just being himself?

Jim Carrey Net Worth:
$180 Million
Talk about income inequality... He has his, while you live in the ghetto...Do you suck his dick? You sure do admire him, do you get a thrill up your leg, every time he acts the fool?....Why dont you like this guy better?

Calm down drama queen I said he was a really good actor. You dont make 180 million being a bad actor.

Loser.

Now if you are talking to me, i doubt it very much. I dont think the moron, ever fixed an A-10 Warthog. Or fixed F-15 eagles. Or F-16 Fighting Falcons. I bet Jimmy, never went to Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years. I doubt Jim was 10 miles away from the Berlin Wall, defending this country from the USSR. Nope, Jim was Jim he sure played the idiot in dumber and dumber, or was he just being himself?
Obvioulsy hes done more than you. You live a trailer park and youre on welfare.

Acting involves..... wait for it.... acting.
He can’t act. Plays himself in every movie.

Loser.

So did Rosa Parks, dumbass.

He was very good in the Truman show and was funny in liar liar but overall he does seem rather one dimensional and he hasn't done anything big acting wise in a number of years now.
I agree, I was going to mention his work in the Truman Show, a very good movie. He did way over the top physical comedy but he was funny. I ignore whatever nonsense he and the rest of the washed up actors guild spews these days about Trump and politics. That is about getting the attention they no longer get but still crave.

He was a talented comedian actor. He was never intelligent, well read or curious about the world. He found himself in the Hollywood Bubble and never left. It's perfect for those who are always on the search for the next Useful Idiot.
He's a plastic faced goofball, who only ever had one tiresome schtick.....He's Larry the Cable Guy with slightly better writers.

Jim Carrey Net Worth:
$180 Million

Calm down drama queen I said he was a really good actor. You dont make 180 million being a bad actor.

But he has so much more money than you, is it because of his white privilege?

Loser.

So you dont deny that you have sucked his dick and have a thrill run up your leg? Bwaaahhhaaaaaa...I just knew it..

Jim Carrey Net Worth:
$180 Million

But he has so much more money than you, is it because of his white privilege?

I never went into acting so Denzel Washington has much more money than me as well. Looking at how great an actor Denzel is I would say there was some white privilege going on. Denzel is like 10x the actor Carry is.

Denzel Washington Net Worth:
$250 Million

Forum List

Back