Was Jim Carey ever really an actor?

Heā€™s done more with his life than youā€™ll ever do with yours.

Loser.
Yes, he has done so much more than Asclepias.

Now if you are talking to me, i doubt it very much. I dont think the moron, ever fixed an A-10 Warthog. Or fixed F-15 eagles. Or F-16 Fighting Falcons. I bet Jimmy, never went to Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years. I doubt Jim was 10 miles away from the Berlin Wall, defending this country from the USSR. Nope, Jim was Jim he sure played the idiot in dumber and dumber, or was he just being himself?
Obvioulsy hes done more than you. You live a trailer park and youre on welfare.
So you dont deny that you have sucked his dick and have a thrill run up your leg? Bwaaahhhaaaaaa...I just knew it..
Why would I deny anything? Its not like what you think is important to me.

Not a bad film. Completely different character for Carrey. While I'm not a fan, he is at least as competent as an actor as many other "superstars."

Whether he is politically astute or particularly intelligent is another matter. Having more money than God can make wierdos out of a lot of people.

Heā€™s done more with his life than youā€™ll ever do with yours.

Loser.
Yes, he has done so much more than Asclepias.

Now if you are talking to me, i doubt it very much. I dont think the moron, ever fixed an A-10 Warthog. Or fixed F-15 eagles. Or F-16 Fighting Falcons. I bet Jimmy, never went to Saudi Arabia for 5 1/2 years. I doubt Jim was 10 miles away from the Berlin Wall, defending this country from the USSR. Nope, Jim was Jim he sure played the idiot in dumber and dumber, or was he just being himself?
Obvioulsy hes done more than you. You live a trailer park and youre on welfare.
So did Rosa Parks, dumbass.
Even Rosa Parks did more than him.

I just have to wonder because everything I've ever watched with him in it, he was a blithering idiot or a lunatic.

So when I see the shit he has done and said in the real world, I have to conclude he was not reaching when he got a role in Dumb and Dumber. It was not hard for him to get into the character of Ace Ventura. He is an imbecile to begin with, and he proves it all the time.

We are supposed to mock and ridicule pieces of shit like this.

He is really depressed or some kind of schizzo he has admitted to this

Looks like he was really good actor.

Jim Carrey Net Worth:
$180 Million
Talk about income inequality... He has his, while you live in the ghetto...Do you suck his dick? You sure do admire him, do you get a thrill up your leg, every time he acts the fool?....Why dont you like this guy better?

Calm down drama queen I said he was a really good actor. You dont make 180 million being a bad actor.

But he has so much more money than you, is it because of his white privilege?

I never went into acting so Denzel Washington has much more money than me as well. Looking at how great an actor Denzel is I would say there was some white privilege going on. Denzel is like 10x the actor Carry is.

Denzel Washington Net Worth:
$250 Million

One of the best movies made.

The movie Glory is based on the 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry of the civil war. This regiment was one of the first all-African Americans regiments in the United States military. The regiment was commanded by Colonel Robert Shaw.
The Movie Glory - Essay by Adrianpierece

www.antiessays.com/free-essays/The-Movie-Glory-89934.html

Rioters Vandalized 16 Statues And Memorials In Boston Common, Including One Dedicated To African-American Soldiers Who Fought In Civil War
Boston rioters allegedly protesting racial discrimination in America took their anger out on more than a dozen statues and monuments around Boston Common this past Sunday night. Among the damaged and defaced monuments was one dedicated to African-American soldiers who fought to end slavery during the Civil War.
The 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry memorial was one of those defaced by ANTIFA, does that bother you?

Jim Carrey Net Worth:
$180 Million
Talk about income inequality... He has his, while you live in the ghetto...Do you suck his dick? You sure do admire him, do you get a thrill up your leg, every time he acts the fool?....Why dont you like this guy better?

Calm down drama queen I said he was a really good actor. You dont make 180 million being a bad actor.

I never went into acting so Denzel Washington has much more money than me as well. Looking at how great an actor Denzel is I would say there was some white privilege going on. Denzel is like 10x the actor Carry is.

$250 Million

Denzel isnā€™t black. He doesnā€™t believe that plantation narrative.

Jim Carrey Net Worth:
$180 Million

$250 Million

Of course Denzel is Black. Me and him think almost identical from the stuff I have read about and seen him speak on.

Jim Carrey Net Worth:
$180 Million

$250 Million

Of course Denzel is Black. Me and him think almost identical from the stuff I have read about and seen him speak on.

No you and him dont think identical, he lives in his mansion drinking Remi Martin, and not even thinking about you low life's , while you bitch and moan about income inequality and drink malt liquor and watch Denzel Washington reruns...

Jim Carrey Net Worth:
$180 Million

$250 Million

He wonā€™t vote Biden.
Obviously not black.

Jim Carrey Net Worth:
$180 Million

$250 Million

No you and him dont think identical, he lives in his mansion drinking Remi Martin, and not even thinking about you low life's , while you bitch and moan about income inequality and drink malt liquor and watch Denzel Washington reruns...

I dont drink. I said we think alike.

Jim Carrey Net Worth:
$180 Million

$250 Million

He wonā€™t vote Biden.
Obviously not black.

Course he will. He knows Drumpf is a incompetent fuck up. He is big on Black people voting.

Last edited:
Carrey has actually had a few roles outside his normal slapstick, exaggerated comedy. Truman Show was the first example, and was still fairly comedic. There was also Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (which was a pretty good movie) and The Number 23. He may have had a couple of other non-comedy roles.

Forum List

Back