Was MLK Jr a hero/martyr or a pervert... How could he be both?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

I went to this site because I was reading some stuff about how the sex tapes done by fbi on MLK were falsified... But this site makes it seem... maybe not

It's amazing the extent to which we everyday Americans do NOT know what to believe from "the media"

anyone got any info on this?

We humans are a mixed bag at best, all of us, capable of both great and lousy things simultaneously. I think most of us know that. Neither quality negates the other.
who says? I'll listen to God on this (and all others)

If mlk did half what he is supposed to have done that the fbi found out about... he was a sleaze and not a hero

but the fbi is not trustworthy... that's been shown repeatedly

who says? I'll listen to God on this (and all others)

If mlk did half what he is supposed to have done that the fbi found out about... he was a sleaze and not a hero

but the fbi is not trustworthy... that's been shown repeatedly
So you're going to judge him on rumors.

c718d319ed61da6f8f7d864126f026fc.jpg

We humans are a mixed bag at best, all of us, capable of both great and lousy things simultaneously. I think most of us know that. Neither quality negates the other.
Thats contrary to the attitude democrats take toward American history and the founding fathers

I guess its one standard for your side and a higher standard for everyone else

I went to this site because I was reading some stuff about how the sex tapes done by fbi on MLK were falsified... But this site makes it seem... maybe not

It's amazing the extent to which we everyday Americans do NOT know what to believe from "the media"

anyone got any info on this?

Every human being in history is, on average, equal parts good and bad. We aren't angels and we aren't devils, we are humans.

MLK like to have sex. As far as I can tell, that is something he has in common with about 7 Billion humans.

Like all human martyrs, their lives are built on the pain and suffering of the people they caused it to.

People die "martyrs" from their final acts, not from their life as a whole. If martyrdom was handed out by basing it on someones entire life, there wouldn't be any such word as martyr.

Every human being in history is, on average, equal parts good and bad. We aren't angels and we aren't devils, we are humans.

MLK like to have sex. As far as I can tell, that is something he has in common with about 7 Billion humans.
oh... so the kind of sex we are talking about here... you see it as normal? Raping someone? Watching a rape and cheering the rapist on?

THIS is what you are saying is what all humans have in common????

You won't need to ever remind me not to associate w/ you and "your kind of people"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like all human martyrs, their lives are built on the pain and suffering of the people they caused it to.

People die "martyrs" from their final acts, not from their life as a whole. If martyrdom was handed out by basing it on someones entire life, there wouldn't be any such word as martyr.
not true. You obviously haven't studied the lives of Catholic martyrs and saints...

Forum List

Back