🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Obama as a gun-banner happy to see Newtown killings???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
As bad as that sounds what conclusion can there be when considering that Obama's prosecution of gun cases is down 40% from Bush administration.

WHY would they do only 6,000 prosecutions when Bush administration did almost 11,000?

"Now Barack Obama is using the Newtown tragedy to call for more gun control, but since he has been president, prosecutions for breaking gun laws have diminished sharply.
Because Obama will now focus on making gun control a top issue; one said, “It's in his DNA to push this issue. This would be his crowning achievement, if he can ban guns.”

Gun Prosecutions Down 40% During Obama Presidency

He was overjoyed. It was what he needed to promote his policies. We know he was happy, but what role did he play in engineering the tragedy?

He didn't obviously as some idiots suggested that Bush planted bombs in WTC!!!
What Obama did BEFORE NewTown is
A) Approve Fast and Furious the purpose to show how guns from USA used in Mexico.. BAN GUNS!
But that backfired and still is an ongoing problem for Obama.
B) But consciously NOT prosecuting gun cases HE HAS been lax in enforcing existing laws... doing so that he Obama can be the FIRST President to get all guns banned!

It's his legacy Obama cares about ... Watertown, etc., just rocks to stand on the road to Mt. Rushmore!!!!

No, Obama is just trying to make political hay from a bad situation. It gives him a chance to grandstand and play up to the neo-fascists who put him in office.

and you guys want us to accept dead babies as just collateral damage of your desire to have semis so you can kill me when you dont win elections

Is this the place for the KKK meeting or just the nut hut?

Obama is a terrible president to be sure but threads like this are ridiculous. Its like saying Bush enjoyed 9-11 because it gave him the power to go after Saddam or spy on people.

and you guys want us to accept dead babies as just collateral damage of your desire to have semis so you can kill me when you dont win elections

Hmmm... YOU are all so concerned about 26 dead children...

YET you have totally endorsed the killing of 50 million babies over the last 40 years!

Doesn't that seem just a little disproportional???

Obama is a terrible president to be sure but threads like this are ridiculous. Its like saying Bush enjoyed 9-11 because it gave him the power to go after Saddam or spy on people.

Hey I'm just observing the comments made by Obama!

No, we just want you to act in a lawful manner concerning gun ownership.

Is that too much to ask?

When you manage to repeal the 2nd Amendment, the government can have all the guns. Until then, using the tragic deaths of children to propmote your political agenda is pretty disgusting.

I think it is better to say people like Obama belive gun bans like this reduce crime, and the shooting at Newtown vindicated (in thier minds) the belief that more bans are needed.

I don't think they felt any joy, however the problem is the shooting justified thier worldview in thier minds, thus making them want to push more bans.

No, Obama is just trying to make political hay from a bad situation. It gives him a chance to grandstand and play up to the neo-fascists who put him in office.

Obama can't do much about the economy. To make matters worse, he continues the free trade agenda, Korea, Colombia, etc. The Trans Pacific Partnership, which wasn't even mentioned during the debates, is something Obama will push to completion, even though its called "nafta on steroids". So, to act like he's doing something positive, whats left? Guns, Gays, immigration. He needs something for his legacy.

Obama can't do much about the economy. To make matters worse, he continues the free trade agenda, Korea, Colombia, etc. The Trans Pacific Partnership, which wasn't even mentioned during the debates, is something Obama will push to completion, even though its called "nafta on steroids". So, to act like he's doing something positive, whats left? Guns, Gays, immigration. He needs something for his legacy.

Well first he can do something about the economy.

He can stop the job killing efforts of the EPA to rule the world.
You realize that employers due primarily to Obamacare are cutting workers hours to get below the 30 required by Obamacare to provide health coverage?
THAT is killing the economy and federal revenue is dropping because logically people working less hours means less payroll taxes being paid!

Because as your correctly stated his "legacy" concerns, Obama is destroying the country and THAT will be his legacy!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

You realize that employers due primarily to Obamacare are cutting workers hours to get below the 30 required by Obamacare to provide health coverage?
THAT is killing the economy and federal revenue is dropping because logically people working less hours means less payroll taxes being paid!

Because as your correctly stated his "legacy" concerns, Obama is destroying the country and THAT will be his legacy!!!

I remember pollution in America before EPA, and believe it was a good idea although maybe a little excessive. Do you want no pollution controls? My idea about helping the economy is first, freeze immigration. Second, put a stop to the free trade that both repubs and demorat politicians have signed on to and which has helped to destroy millions of good paying jobs to where the only sectors hiring will be public, tourism, and service. I think those of us on the right and left should work towards goals like this.

What is funny is people think a national assault weapons ban will work better than the state assault weapons ban that CT already had in place when Sandy Hook happened.

guns will protect children a whole lot more often than hurt them...

speaking of "dead babies".....how about the 50 million U.S. citizens missing today because of leftie policies....? :evil:

20 dead babies vs. 50 million and counting? You are hardly in any position to be questioning the ethics of the right.

I remember pollution in America before EPA, and believe it was a good idea although maybe a little excessive. Do you want no pollution controls? My idea about helping the economy is first, freeze immigration. Second, put a stop to the free trade that both repubs and demorat politicians have signed on to and which has helped to destroy millions of good paying jobs to where the only sectors hiring will be public, tourism, and service. I think those of us on the right and left should work towards goals like this.

Who in the hell is recommending what A GOP president started i.e. NO EPA???
I'm not ! I am asking for some sanity... I mean do you know that the EPA now wants TO REGULATE DITCHES, GULLIES ON PRIVATE PROPERTY?
Lawmakers are working to block an unprecedented power grab by the Environmental Protection Agency to use the Clean Water Act (CWA) and control land alongside ditches, gullies and other ephemeral spots by claiming the sources are part of navigable waterways.
EPA power grab to regulate ditches, gullies on private property

WHY??? There is NO need for such a power grab!
EPA is destroying America rather then Protecting it!

"FREEZE IMMIGRATION"????
Just enforce the laws as Arizona,TEXAS and other states with illegal border crossings have been asking for rather then have the FEDERAL government SUING the states for enforcing state laws that are exact copies of Federal Laws!!!

SEE what I mean is enforce existing laws at the borders would reduce illegal immigration it is a fact!

Forum List

Back