🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Obama as a gun-banner happy to see Newtown killings???

NO. As a father I'm sure he would have rather gone his entire presidnecy without the insane killing of those school children. Only an asshole partisan POS would even consider such a debasing idea that this event made him(or any sane person) happy.

NO. As a father I'm sure he would have rather gone his entire presidnecy without the insane killing of those school children. Only an asshole partisan POS would even consider such a debasing idea that this event made him(or any sane person) happy.

yet he bombs and kills innocent children in multiple countries on the regular.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9yUVgrmPY]Alanis Morissette - Ironic - YouTube[/ame]

so you can kill me when you dont win elections

Are you really that freaking paranoid?
No seriously, if that is what is scaring you about guns, you need to seek professional help immediately!
With that type of mindset, you will find life to be very hard to cope with.

Last edited:

But the question is, do you think this type of collateral damage makes him happy? Would it be better to send in an invasion force of troops to kill our enemies there? Carpet bombing?

But the question is, do you think this type of collateral damage makes him happy? Would it be better to send in an invasion force of troops to kill our enemies there? Carpet bombing?

What enemies? I must have missed the memo that children are attacking us.

Yeah because Lefties didn't participate or do anything post 9/11 to radically change laws.

You're right, as I recall it was Bill Clinton who ordered the invasion of Iraq.

I forgot Iraq was the only result. My bad. No Democrats voted to go to Iraq, the TSA, Patriot Act, NDAA, etc etc.

Congress authorized Bush to invade Iraq for the purposes of disarming him of real WMD - not for the purpose of disarming him of fake made up WMD.

Remember Obama is bombing and has troops in more places than Bush did.

Oh, right, I forget the libertarian's strict adherence to the Goldie Locks policy. Doesn't matter who we bomb or why or even how many American servicemen are killed - it matters what the number of places is that we have troops deployed.

I forgot Iraq was the only result. My bad. No Democrats voted to go to Iraq, the TSA, Patriot Act, NDAA, etc etc.

Congress authorized Bush to invade Iraq for the purposes of disarming him of real WMD - not for the purpose of disarming him of fake made up WMD.

Oh, right, I forget the libertarian's strict adherence to the Goldie Locks policy. Doesn't matter who we bomb or why or even how many American servicemen are killed - it matters what the number of places is that we have troops deployed.

Our adherence is to non-agrression

I see, so perhaps you think for some reason the President is intentionally targeting Pakistani and Yemeni children? Why?

Last edited:
No, I will say with surety that no one was happy to hear that news it is disgusting, in my opinion, to think ANYONE would be happy to have such a thing happen just for political reasons. Obama is a lot of things but what your subject lines suggests is not one of them.

I see, so perhaps you think for some reason the President is intentionally targeting Pakistani and Yemeni children? Why?

The same reason we have been at constant "war" for basically our entire existence.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

speaking of what matters.....how many American servicemen were killed?.....under Obama's mismanagement twice as many in 4 years than 8 years under Bush have been killed in Afghanistan....

Afghan inside attack puts U.S. troop deaths at 2,000
Media Bias - 2x More Soldiers Killed in Afghanistan under Obama than 8 years of Bush - No Outrage
Media Ignores Increased Deaths, Casualties in Afghanistan Under Obama

Of course he is not intentionally targeting children, they are merely collateral damage. Are you OK with that?

Oh wait, they did kill a 16 year old boy intentionally and he was American.

Most of the anti-gun loons are thrilled when they see something like the Newtown shooting as it means they will have an easier time pushing their anti-gun agenda.

Obama Himsekf was waiting for two things:
1: Re-election
2: Another school shooting.

Both of His prayers were answered. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Last edited:

Of course he is not intentionally targeting children, they are merely collateral damage. Are you OK with that?

Oh wait, they did kill a 16 year old boy intentionally and he was American.

incoming he was a terrorist (according to who lol?) so its okay to ignore his Constitutional right to due process

Forum List

Back