🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Obama as a gun-banner happy to see Newtown killings???

28969897.jpg

It is not fair to infer he was happy.

I pray no one would be happy....... especially the so called leader of the free world.

I do think it fair to infer he will make the most of the tragedy to further his agenda.

Brietbart is lying.

The latest available data from the Justice Department show that during FY 2012 the government reported 9,027 new prosecutions for these matters. Those cases were referred by the Department of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms. According to the case-by-case information analyzed by the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse (TRAC), this number is up 1.9% over the past fiscal year when the number of prosecutions totaled 8,861.

The comparisons of the number of defendants charged with offenses are based on case-by-case information obtained by TRAC under the Freedom of Information Act from the Executive Office for United States Attorneys (see Table 1).

Compared to five years ago when there were 10,065, the number of FY 2012 prosecutions of this type is down 10.3 percent. Prosecutions over the past year are still higher than they were ten years ago. Overall, the data show that prosecutions of this type are up 21 percent from the level of 7,463 reported in 2002 and up 45.9 percent from the level of 6,187 reported in 1992.

Clink on the links until you get to the actual TRAC report and you'll see you've been lied to.

Yeah, these don't match up with the government's numbers on what they're doing...
Weapon prosecutions peaked at 10,937 under Bush in 2004. A current TRAC report shows that the Obama administration is prosecuting about 6,000 weapons cases.

Prosecutions through September 2012

The single largest number of prosecutions of these matters through September 2012 was for "Weapons", accounting for 65.7 percent of prosecutions.

65.7% of 9,027 total prosecution per The 2012 the government reported 9,027 new prosecutions for these matters.

That is ONLY 5,930 WEAPONS prosecutions!!!

From this DIRECT TRAC source: Weapons was the third largest criminal enforcement area in FY 2004 to 10,937!
http://trac.syr.edu/tracreports/crim/136/

OPERATIVE WORD Weapons... NOT drug cases which went UP but weapons prosecutions had gone down!.
I'm getting that directly from the above LINKS which YOU evidently haven't looked for.

So AGAIN UNDER Obama Weapons prosecutions have declined from the 10,937 for weapons in 2004 by Bush..
declined to 5,930 Weapons prosecutions in 2012!!! NOT 9,027...

AGAIN JUST IN CASE YOU Don't understand .....65.7% of 9,027 or 5,930 WEAPON CASES.

THIS IS A 218% LESS than Bush's 10,937 WEAPONS prosecutions!!!

NOW again WHERE IS THE LIE? and again I didn't get as you were wrong from Breitbart ...
I got it from TRAC!!!

Last edited:
I see, so perhaps you think for some reason the President is intentionally targeting Pakistani and Yemeni children? Why?

Of course he is not intentionally targeting children, they are merely collateral damage. Are you OK with that?

Oh wait, they did kill a 16 year old boy intentionally and he was American.

Not really. I would be happy if we stopped all foriegn military interventions. But we live in the world we have, not the world as we wish it were. The kids at Newtown were targeted whereas the childred killed along with the alleged terrorist are not the intended targed. Still it's tragic for a child to be killed in anyway.

The Administration claim that al-Qaeda leader Ibrahim al-Banna was the target the day Anwar al-Awlaki's son was killed.

Boo, are we really good with the CIA directing missiles to kill people and if an boy who is an American citizen is killed we just poo poo it as a act in a war that the liberal left seems to think never existed is over? Isn't killing of a person accidentally manslaughter? So tell me why shouldn't the head of the CIA at the time be charged with manslaughter?

I will guess that the logical come back is that he was associating with known terrorists so in effect it was his own fault. Just doesn't seem like that is right to me.

Brietbart is lying.

Clink on the links until you get to the actual TRAC report and you'll see you've been lied to.

Yeah, these don't match up with the government's numbers on what they're doing...
Weapon prosecutions peaked at 10,937 under Bush in 2004. A current TRAC report shows that the Obama administration is prosecuting about 6,000 weapons cases.

The single largest number of prosecutions of these matters through September 2012 was for "Weapons", accounting for 65.7 percent of prosecutions.

65.7% of 9,027 total prosecution per The 2012 the government reported 9,027 new prosecutions for these matters.

That is ONLY 5,930 WEAPONS prosecutions!!!

From this DIRECT TRAC source: Weapons was the third largest criminal enforcement area in FY 2004 to 10,937!

OPERATIVE WORD Weapons... NOT drug cases which went UP but weapons prosecutions had gone down!.
I'm getting that directly from the above LINKS which YOU evidently haven't looked for.

So AGAIN UNDER Obama Weapons prosecutions have declined from the 10,937 for weapons in 2004 by Bush..
declined to 5,930 Weapons prosecutions in 2012!!! NOT 9,027...

AGAIN JUST IN CASE YOU Don't understand .....65.7% of 9,027 or 5,930 WEAPON CASES.

THIS IS A 218% LESS than Bush's 10,937 WEAPONS prosecutions!!!

NOW again WHERE IS THE LIE? and again I didn't get as you were wrong from Breitbart ...
I got it from TRAC!!!

HAZELNUT... WHERE ARE YOU??? Care to down load these directly from TRAC???

Need some help using a computer because you evidently couldn't copy the links successfully!

If that were the case, He would not have waited until He was re-elected to push for such things.

I disagree. He may lack political nadz, but that doesn't mean that he doubts that he is "doing right."
People who are truely convnced that what they want to do is "the right thing" attept to do so regardless of the political consequnces.

An overly broad assertion.

He can be both convinced that what he finally found the political nadz to do is the right thing and yet not have had the political nadz to do it in his first term.

Don't get me wrong. I still dislike his policies, etc. But I think the opportunity to provide criticism of the guy is ample just sticking with the facts and foregoing the hyperbole.

As bad as that sounds what conclusion can there be when considering that Obama's prosecution of gun cases is down 40% from Bush administration.

WHY would they do only 6,000 prosecutions when Bush administration did almost 11,000?

"Now Barack Obama is using the Newtown tragedy to call for more gun control, but since he has been president, prosecutions for breaking gun laws have diminished sharply.
Because Obama will now focus on making gun control a top issue; one said, “It's in his DNA to push this issue. This would be his crowning achievement, if he can ban guns.”

Gun Prosecutions Down 40% During Obama Presidency

What a sick twisted question to ask. You are the problem with the conservative/republican brand, you sick motherfucker. If you had any sense of decency, you would be ashamed of yourself.

HAZELNUT!!! I'm calling you out as an idiot and a liar!
A) I never used Brietbart as this info comes directly from the TRAC site
B) And you are so wrong regarding the WEAPONS prosecutions which was the specific charge..
"Weapons prosecutions have declined from the 10,937 for weapons in 2004 by Bush."

As happy as a pig in shit. "Never let a legitimate crisis go to waste" Obama was ecstatic getting this chance at putting that Rahmism in play in order to aggrandize his power. What better chance to disarm the people. After all he was intimately familiar with the quotation from the late Chinese Communist Party Chairman, Mao Tse Tung, "All power emanates from the barrel of a gun" due to his having employed at least two fans of Chairman Mao in his administration, Regulatory Czar Cass Sunstein and the Director Of WhiteHouse Communications Anita Dunn.
Wow. Anyone who thinks the President or any rational human being....
Your words speak quite loudly, and clearly illistrate the truth of the matter.

Support for gun control is based on nothing but raw emotion; more raw the emotion, the greater the support. Hard to imagine something more raw that the bruital shooting death of 20 kids in their classrooms.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

I can agree with the raw emotion argument. There have been many raw emotional moment involving shooters in my life. The first one I remember was the guy in the Texas Tower. Seems there is alway a push for gun control after such events. But I dare say, no one is happy as a pig in shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back