🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Obama as a gun-banner happy to see Newtown killings???

He was overjoyed. It was what he needed to promote his policies. We know he was happy, but what role did he play in engineering the tragedy?

You're a nutjob and a piece of shit. True story :thup:

Now go step off the nearest, tallest building you can find, you waste of skin.

No, I will say with surety that no one was happy to hear that news it is disgusting, in my opinion, to think ANYONE would be happy to have such a thing happen just for political reasons. Obama is a lot of things but what your subject lines suggests is not one of them.

I agree. No one with any kind of conscience would condone or be happy about the deaths of those or any children.

As much as I dislike that fuck I don't see his mind working that way at all.

What enemies? I must have missed the memo that children are attacking us.

I see, so perhaps you think for some reason the President is intentionally targeting Pakistani and Yemeni children? Why?

Of course he is not intentionally targeting children, they are merely collateral damage. Are you OK with that?

Oh wait, they did kill a 16 year old boy intentionally and he was American.

Not really. I would be happy if we stopped all foriegn military interventions. But we live in the world we have, not the world as we wish it were. The kids at Newtown were targeted whereas the childred killed along with the alleged terrorist are not the intended targed. Still it's tragic for a child to be killed in anyway.

The Administration claim that al-Qaeda leader Ibrahim al-Banna was the target the day Anwar al-Awlaki's son was killed.

I see, so perhaps you think for some reason the President is intentionally targeting Pakistani and Yemeni children? Why?

Of course he is not intentionally targeting children, they are merely collateral damage. Are you OK with that?

Oh wait, they did kill a 16 year old boy intentionally and he was American.

Not really. I would be happy if we stopped all foriegn military interventions. But we live in the world we have, not the world as we wish it were. The kids at Newtown were targeted whereas the childred killed along with the alleged terrorist are not the intended targed. Still it's tragic for a child to be killed in anyway.

The Administration claim that al-Qaeda leader Ibrahim al-Banna was the target the day Anwar al-Awlaki's son was killed.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure if you know kids are there, and you bomb anyway, the kids are part of the target. Hell, we like to wait for responders to come and then hit the place with another strike.

Obama isn't a 'gun-banner'.
Please reconcile your statement, above, with the fact that, since the Newtown shooting, He openly supports banning rifles, shotguns and handguns.
that isn't true at all. if it were, you'd be correct. i have heard nothing about banning rifles shotguns and handguns.
Are you lying, or are you ignorant?

Obama supports reinstating either the previous 'assault weapons' ban, or an 'improved' such as that to be introduced by Diane Feinstein.

Both versions of the 'assault weapon' ban legislation will ban rifles, shotguns and handguns.

Citations available upon request.

Please reconcile your statement, above, with the fact that, since the Newtown shooting, He openly supports banning rifles, shotguns and handguns.
that isn't true at all. if it were, you'd be correct. i have heard nothing about banning rifles shotguns and handguns.

Obama supports reinstating either the previous 'assault weapons' ban, or an 'improved' such as that to be introduced by Diane Feinstein.

Both versions of the 'assault weapon' ban legislation will ban rifles, shotguns and handguns.

ALL rifles, shotguns and handguns or just those designated as assault weapons? Because you are seriously full of shit if you're saying that Obama supports banning all guns.

ALL rifles, shotguns and handguns or just those designated as assault weapons? Because you are seriously full of shit if you're saying that Obama supports banning all guns.
No mater what wording you want to use, by supporting the AWB, He supports banning rifles, shotguns and handguns.

No mater what wording you want to use, by supporting the AWB, He supports banning rifles, shotguns and handguns.

Yeah, that's what I though. He supports banning those designated as assault weapons. He does not support banning all guns.

Thanks for playing.

I am VERY far removed from being a fan of Pres. Obama.

But seriously, WTF?

There is not the slightest doubt that he was as appalled and grief stricken as most of the rest of the world at the slaughter of those kids and the teachers/staff at the school in Newton.

And I also harbor no doubt that -- although he is using that tragedy to go after the guns -- he believes he is doing the right thing.

As happy as a pig in shit. "Never let a legitimate crisis go to waste" Obama was ecstatic getting this chance at putting that Rahmism in play in order to aggrandize his power. What better chance to disarm the people. After all he was intimately familiar with the quotation from the late Chinese Communist Party Chairman, Mao Tse Tung, "All power emanates from the barrel of a gun" due to his having employed at least two fans of Chairman Mao in his administration, Regulatory Czar Cass Sunstein and the Director Of WhiteHouse Communications Anita Dunn.

Yeah, that's what I though. He supports banning those designated as assault weapons. He does not support banning all guns.
So, you agree:
Since the Newtown shooting, The Obama openly supports banning rifles, shotguns and handguns.

So, you agree:
Since the Newtown shooting, The Obama openly supports banning rifles, shotguns and handguns.

Of the assault weapon variety. You're not very good at this.

As happy as a pig in shit. "Never let a legitimate crisis go to waste" Obama was ecstatic getting this chance at putting that Rahmism in play in order to aggrandize his power. What better chance to disarm the people. After all he was intimately familiar with the quotation from the late Chinese Communist Party Chairman, Mao Tse Tung, "All power emanates from the barrel of a gun" due to his having employed at least two fans of Chairman Mao in his administration, Regulatory Czar Cass Sunstein and the Director Of WhiteHouse Communications Anita Dunn.

Wow. Anyone who thinks the President or any rational human being would be happy as a pig in shit over the killing of 20 children is vile beyond words.

The President has not even slightly suggested he is willing to try and disarm the people.

More Wows about Mao. Almost as dumb as the pig shit.

Forum List

Back