Was that wrong?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I hit my sexual peak during the Reagan Administration, first term. Recently, my sister-in-law came over and I almost was going to mention, in passing, you know, casually, that she was still extremely fuckable.

Would that have been wrong?

Your turn

I hit my sexual peak during the Reagan Administration, first term. Recently, my sister-in-law came over and I almost was going to mention, in passing, you know, casually, that she was still extremely fuckable.

Your turn
my sister in law used to hit on me but I passed...not one damned good thing could have come from it

Your turn
my sister in law used to hit on me but I passed...not one damned good thing could have come from it
CHICKEN SHIT !

No, not saying it was not wrong . If you had it would cause some real grief for you forever. I had to turn down advances from married women in the past. I don't regret it. It was the correct choice.( But dang they were attractive.) :banghead:

Your turn

Yes

Next question.

Forum List

Back