Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

"China did everything right in its response to this pandemic", is not the same thing as your lying quote of "China did everything right." You just told on yourself. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: What a fucking idiot. You go and drag up an old post that doesn't say what you've been saying all this time. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Folks, this is what real stupid looks like right here. Man, get your lying ass out of here. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
So you admit you said it. Thanks for playing. The pandemic they created.

Spits someone who crowed, "China did everything right" :icon_rolleyes:
Pussy. That’s what he said. Period. End of story. You are a mentally ill leftist. At least you were honest enough to finally admit that, Fido. Good first step, butt sniffer.

Pussy. That’s what he said. Period. End of story. You are a mentally ill leftist. At least you were honest enough to finally admit that, Fido. Good first step, butt sniffer.
Stop lying ShortBus, I just quoted you saying it.

You may punch me then...I do not believe he is a conman.

sooooooooooooo............. he never defrauded his 'students' that were enrolled in his sham 'university'?

sooooooooooooo........... he never ADMITTED to 19 counts of fraud in stealing from his sham 'charity' ?

sooooooooooooo........... he never defrauded the cities he took his campaign & rallies to by not paying the bills they gave him for extra police/security etc?

c'mon, now - get real.

Dude why can’t you admit you’re not an American? Pretty easy. Why so shy? Coward.
Why would I when I am an American? However, ironically, while you are asking, my two adult children just got back from D.C with their duel citizenship papers from a country in South America where my wife is from, so I am the only one in the family who has only one citizenship, and I was born here at Duke Hospital in Durham North Carolina. And my mother was the head nurse in that Hospital, at the time. Are you familiar with Duke University, along with their medical facilities? LOL! I'd say that makes me an "American" wouldn't you?

sooooooooooooo............. he never defrauded his 'students' that were enrolled in his sham 'university'?

sooooooooooooo........... he never ADMITTED to 19 counts of fraud in stealing from his sham 'charity' ?

sooooooooooooo........... he never defrauded the cities he took his campaign & rallies to by not paying the bills they gave him for extra police/security etc?

c'mon, now - get real.
Correct. He is not a conman.

Forum List

Back