Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

What's in it for me to take your challenge, ShortBus?
LOL you’re so confident. Why not just man up, Fido? Pussy.

Funny his quote is in my siggy and yet no one has made me remove it. Why? Come on pussy. Take the challenge.

I did. Your pride. Pussy. You said I lied. I ll gladly engage the mods. But if it’s truthful you fuck off and leave this site forever.
You're lying again, ShortBus. :eusa_liar:

My question wasn't, why is his [fake] quote in your signature; it was, what's in it for me to take your challenge?

So?

Nope. He said it. So will you put up or shut up, dickhead? Come on, Fido. Are you going to be a bitch? Welshy....ha ha ha
"China did everything right in its response to this pandemic", is not the same thing as your lying quote of "China did everything right." You just told on yourself. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: What a fucking idiot. You go and drag up an old post that doesn't say what you've been saying all this time. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Folks, this is what real stupid looks like right here. Man, get your lying ass out of here. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You lied, ShortBus. Here he is, pointing out you lied then. And I notice then you never accused him of deleting his post...

... and was your response to that something along the lines of, you deleted that post? No, it was just you repeating your lie again. I also note that a quote from BWK saying, "China did everything right," doesn't appear in anyone else's post either, which would appear in other posters' posts had anyone quoted him; even if he had said that but deleted it.

You're a retard AND a liar, ShortBus. How pathetic.
This is what he read, and what I posted two years ago; "China did everything right in its response to this pandemic" This idiot doesn't have the brain power to know the difference between that, and his lying quote of "China did everything right."

How in the hell would anyone know "China does everything right", when probably no one who lives in China knows everything China does themselves? China is the most secretive country in the world. The analogy is ludicrous, and Azog has a serious mental disorder.

You had a massive group of people who would do anything to get rid of trump.

They voted.

And trump supporters turned out in droves to try to save trump.

So there was a high turnout.

Same thing happened in New Orleans mayor race a few years ago. Super high turnout. Why? David Duke, the KKK guy ran for mayor as did a convicted felon.

Huge press coverage, some of it international.

Same thing happened trump versus Joe. There was a lot of publicity. Voters felt like they were taking part in something historic.
No, there was not an overwhelming mandate to get rid of Trump. The election results were hair thin and Biden barely won probably because of swing States changing voting laws.

Forum List

Back