2/3 Of Republicans Believe The 2020 Election Was Stolen

How can anyone believe what that lying, bloated, narcissistic, brain dead, orange tub of goo says. God needs to call him home, but God doesn't want him.

Saw it with my own eyes

What did you see miketex with your own eyes? Were you spying on my wife and me when we filled out our mail in ballots. I filled out mine on the kitchen counter next to the dishwasher. And we droooed them off at our local post office. Did you see the ballots make it to the election office where they were counted. If you made a video of it we would like a copy to make sure the ballots got there.

What did you see miketex with your own eyes? Were you spying on my wife and me when we filled out our mail in ballots. I filled out mine on the kitchen counter next to the dishwasher. And we droooed them off at our local post office. Did you see the ballots make it to the election office where they were counted. If you made a video of it we would like a copy to make sure the ballots got there.
I saw fraud. And yes I saw you, I was hiding In the dishwasher.

Rambunctious

Texas changed it rules for the election and Trump won the State, so let remember many States changed their rules during Covid 2020.

Personally I believe Trump lost and will win in 2024, well unless China unleashes a new virus…
It of course took more than just rule changes...the rule changes were aided by willing corrupt ballot center workers in blue districts...that is where the fraud took place IMO....record number of mailed ballots received with record low disqualifications...the two don't add up....

Judges were not supposed to be extreme activists. And Repubs nominate for some reason a percentage of judges who do a 180 once put into the courts.
Such as the Chief Justice in the Supreme Court, John Roberts.

He made Obama Care a law by making arguments for it that Obama and the democrats wouldn't even make.

And he deep sixed a law suit by Texas and twenty other states that claimed their votes were made worthless
because of what Pennsylvania, and other swing states did in 2020, changing election law illegally in order
to flood those states with absentee ballots which could be more easily used to flood the ballot box with
illegal votes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back