Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

f0ae370f5ab9748c9d99ed10ba38c2dfbb-16-russian-trolls.rsocial.w1200.jpg

Are these the creatures who said "China did everything right" as BWK did?

He and Maxnovax are two sides of the same coin.

i don't think BWK is a chinese troll. never did. perhaps he's just good at trolling you. & whether igor is from russia or not, it doesn't matter.

i triggered him the other day & it delighted me bigley.

i don't think BWK is a chinese troll. never did. perhaps he's just good at trolling you. & whether igor is from russia or not, it doesn't matter.

i triggered him the other day & it delighted me bigley.
Anyone who says "China did everything right" deserves a punch in the face. Just my opinion.

perhaps he's a 5th columnist like tucker carlson.
Perhaps he just needs to admit he is a foreigner instead of saying "prove it" like 100x. He gave it away in a post and then quickly deleted it and has been dodging ever since. He is a dick. True story.

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::aargh:😂:spinner:🤪:rofl:Let's see, the hair color is wrong. Mine is brown. I don't have the guys eyes, I don't have a fat neck like that, and that guy doesn't look like a weight lifter. I am. Oh, and I'm much older. As always, you get everything wrong.
You said "China did everything right" the rest is semantics.

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::aargh:😂:spinner:🤪:rofl:Let's see, the hair color is wrong. Mine is brown. I don't have the guys eyes, I don't have a fat neck like that, and that guy doesn't look like a weight lifter. I am. Oh, and I'm much older. As always, you get everything wrong.
Not as wrong as Maricopa County.

Forum List

Back