Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

Your mental handicap, not mine. I could give two shits one way or the other.
You mean you could not give two shits one way or another. Stupid old foreigner. Where do you sit? Hmmmm? 100% its not in America.

Not as wrong as Maricopa County.
Yea, you've got something there. Azog and Maricopa county are definitely both wrong.

You mean you could not give two shits one way or another. Stupid old foreigner. Where do you sit? Hmmmm? 100% its not in America.
That's your mental hang up, not mine. Still couldn't give two shits. Other or another.

You said "China did everything right" the rest is semantics.
Ok, this is odd... a forum search for BWK saying, "China did everything right," proves BWK never said that quote. So what exactly did he say, ShortBus, that your defective brain paraphrased it into, "China did everything right?" My guess is you totally fucked that one up too.

Ok, this is odd... a forum search for BWK saying, "China did everything right," proves BWK never said that quote. So what exactly did he say, ShortBus, that your defective brain paraphrased it into, "China did everything right?" My guess is you totally fucked that one up too.
He deleted it. Ask the Mods. If they find it, you leave this board forever. Deal?

YES or No?

Step up motherfucker

Nah, you lied.

COWARD and he deleted his initial post. You have no balls, Fido.

1644354370383.png

View attachment 598884
Bye Faun.

View attachment 598884
LOL

That's "in their response."

You lie, ShortBus.

LOL

That's "in their response."

You lie, ShortBus.
Nope. He said it. So will you put up or shut up, dickhead? Come on, Fido. Are you going to be a bitch? Welshy....ha ha ha

Nope. He said it. So will you put up or shut up, dickhead? Come on, Fido. Are you going to be a bitch? Welshy....ha ha ha
You lied, ShortBus. Here he is, pointing out you lied then. And I notice then you never accused him of deleting his post...

Oh, and by the way pos liar, I said China did everything right in their response." I never said they "did everything right." That's another lie by you.

... and was your response to that something along the lines of, you deleted that post? No, it was just you repeating your lie again. I also note that a quote from BWK saying, "China did everything right," doesn't appear in anyone else's post either, which would appear in other posters' posts had anyone quoted him; even if he had said that but deleted it.

You're a retard AND a liar, ShortBus. How pathetic.

You lied, ShortBus. Here he is, pointing out you lied then. And I notice then you never accused him of deleting his post...

... and was your response to that something along the lines of, you deleted that post? No, it was just you repeating your lie again. I also note that a quote from BWK saying, "China did everything right," doesn't appear in anyone else's post either, which would appear in other posters' posts had anyone quoted him; even if he had said that but deleted it.

You're a retard AND a liar, ShortBus. How pathetic.
Pussy. Take the challenge and I ll have a MOD pull his deleted post.

Forum List

Back