Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

Why would I when I am an American? However, ironically, while you are asking, my two adult children just got back from D.C with their duel citizenship papers from a country in South America where my wife is from, so I am the only one in the family who has only one citizenship, and I was born here at Duke Hospital in Durham North Carolina. And my mother was the head nurse in that Hospital, at the time. Are you familiar with Duke University, along with their medical facilities? LOL! I'd say that makes me an "American" wouldn't you?
Since I went there, I am familiar with it. However, your entire post is a lie. Your prior posts reveal that, which you subsequently deleted. At least unlike, Fido, you admit you’re an old man. Fido is at best in his late 50s and won’t admit that. You’re not an American but I finally have you on record as being a liar. You said “China did everything right” you also said “China did a great job”. How is that possible when they are responsible for the pandemic and then keeping it secret while sending infected people into Italy? You are a deranged foreigner.

I'm doing exactly the same thing you're doing. Selectively plucking words from a quote. Why do you think it's OK for you to do that but not for me?
Because it wasn’t selective with BWK he went on a defensive rant on China and then deleted the post. He also alluded to me as “you Americans”…but you do you, Faun . You at least admitted you’re a leftist. Now all you need to do is admit you’re in your late 50s at best. My guess is you’re 63.

Since I went there, I am familiar with it. However, your entire post is a lie. Your prior posts reveal that, which you subsequently deleted. At least unlike, Fido, you admit you’re an old man. Fido is at best in his late 50s and won’t admit that. You’re not an American but I finally have you on record as being a liar. You said “China did everything right” you also said “China did a great job”. How is that possible when they are responsible for the pandemic and then keeping it secret while sending infected people into Italy? You are a deranged foreigner.
But you too said, "China did everything right." I quoted you. So why are you bitching about others, ShortBus?

Because it wasn’t selective with BWK he went on a defensive rant on China and then deleted the post. He also alluded to me as “you Americans”…but you do you, Faun . You at least admitted you’re a leftist. Now all you need to do is admit you’re in your late 50s at best. My guess is you’re 63.
Of course it was selective. He actually said, "China did everything right in its response to this pandemic."

Then you selectively plucked "China did everything right" from that quote, selectively cut out, "in its response to this pandemic," which entirely altered the context of what he said; and now I see you've been hocking him for almost 2 years over you misquoting him. Your obsessions are sick, ShortBus. You should seek professional help.

Meanwhile, I just did what you did. Yes, you said, "China did everything right," [mis]quoting BWK. So I did what you did and selectively plucked "China did everything right" to show you too said, "China did everything right," while selectively cutting out the rest.

Context matters. See how that works, putz?

Of course it was selective. He actually said, "China did everything right in its response to this pandemic."

Then you selectively plucked "China did everything right" from that quote, selectively cut out, "in its response to this pandemic," which entirely altered the context of what he said; and now I see you've been hocking him for almost 2 years over you misquoting him. Your obsessions are sick, ShortBus. You should seek professional help.

Meanwhile, I just did what you did. Yes, you said, "China did everything right," [mis]quoting BWK. So I did what you did and selectively plucked "China did everything right" to show you too said, "China did everything right," while selectively cutting out the rest.

Your OCD is off the charts. Guess you didn’t. Read my post.

He never said “in response to the pandemic” but say he did…you agree with that too? LOL

Are you ever not a complete old fool, Fido?

He just clogs up threads with his mental derangement. He has issues. Serious ones. You could read a thousand of his last posts, and not one of them would be relevant or substantive in any way. He has a history of lies that are pathological, and he is never able to back up what he says. Which is really the game here. Clog up this forum by saying nothing, because, what else can they say?

Let's call it what it is. Republicans on this forum are losers in every way. They are not ideologically driven by anything productive to society. They are individualists who care only for themselves. They always claim to love this country, but just the opposite is true. They think the country should love and serve them. That is the only ideology they have.

You didn't answer the question, Fido. Guess you surrender again, eh 63 yr coder?
I only got as far as your lie that he never said, “in response to the pandemic.”

It was the title of his thread...

Trump is the ultimate fail for pandemic responses, while China did a great job.

... and he said it right here ...

Oh, and by the way pos liar, I said China did everything right in their response." I never said they "did everything right." That's another lie by you.

oh i see.... & where are the court docs showing he was sued for fraud & paid out settlements even after he said he never settles like donny did? :cool:
That time is coming...wait til after the Nov 22 election....

I miss Donny. Biden has been an utter disaster.

Forum List

Back