Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

No it isn't. Only in your Alice in Wonderland world does any of that happen.
If you don't have anything of value to add the shut the fuck up, old fool. How about them apples. Dick.

If you don't have anything of value to add the shut the fuck up, old fool. How about them apples. Dick.
t r i g g e r e d

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

giphy.gif

Fascist style" – a political aesthetic of romantic symbolism, mass mobilization, a positive view of violence, and promotion of masculinity, youth, and charismatic authoritarian leadership.[27] Just one of the many definitions that Trump embraced.
You are an idiot. That is legal.

Associated Press​

Last updated on September 19th, 2021 at 10:33 am

Associated Press - Least Biased - Lean left bias, Liberal, Progressive - Highly Credible
Factual Reporting: Very High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED​

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appealing to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources.

• Overall, we rate the Associated Press borderline Left-Center Biased due to left-leaning editorializing, but Least Biased on the whole due to balanced story selection. We also rate them Very-High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: LEAST BIASED
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Media Type: News Agency
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
Associated Press

Reuters​

Last updated on June 24th, 2021 at 04:15 pm

Reuters - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Credible
Factual Reporting: Very High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED​

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biases sources.

• Overall, we rate Reuters Least Biased based on objective reporting and Very High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information with minimal bias and a clean fact check record.

Detailed Report​

Bias Rating: LEAST BIASED
Factual Reporting: VERY HIGH
Media Type: News Agency
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
Reuters

next?
Those ratings are as useless as you.

You complain a lot
PUUUULLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEZZZZZEEEE!!!!!

From someone who searches the interwebs day in and out for something to whine about over and over?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Must be a miserable life you and your fellow walkers live. Looking for reasons to be angry and when you can't find any, YOU MAKE THEM UP!

A sad group indeed.

From someone who searches the interwebs day in and out for something to whine about over and over?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Must be a miserable life you and your fellow walkers live. Looking for reasons to be angry and when you can't find any, YOU MAKE THEM UP!

A sad group indeed.
You’re still complaining. Sissy boy.

Using these definitions, how would he not?
Fascism is the government assigning everybody their place in society...like be a janitor and stay poor.
Trump never told anyone they had limits on their education or potential while the Democraps you worship are always telling you that Whitey is causing you to be a janitor or a food server.
I know you are too emotionally invested in your anger and will click the Smiley like an idiot.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

A sad group indeed.
Like your fellow LibTards don't do that...

Fascism is the government assigning everybody their place in society...like be a janitor and stay poor.
Trump never told anyone they had limits on their education or potential while the Democraps you worship are always telling you that Whitey is causing you to be a janitor or a food server.
I know you are too emotionally invested in your anger and will click the Smiley like an idiot.
BWK just watch this and shut your mouth

No limits on education? :laughing0301: 🤪 :spinner: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: 😂 You mean like DeSantis's ideas for education? Freedom and everything? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: This shit is hilarious.

No limits on education? :laughing0301: 🤪 :spinner: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :aargh: 😂 You mean like DeSantis's ideas for education? Freedom and everything? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: This shit is hilarious.
Like China did everything right with the pandemic? By hiding its origins? LOL

You’re one deranged troll. I went to school in Durham. Fortunately your stench was long gone, dumbass leftist asshole.

Like China did everything right with the pandemic? By hiding its origins? LOL

You’re one deranged troll. I went to school in Durham. Fortunately your stench was long gone, dumbass leftist asshole.
Hiding it's origins? Maybe? And Trump hiding it calling it a hoax? Definitely!

If I had known you were in Durham, I'd called the law on your Nazi ass. If you walked or drove on Parrish street, that road is named after my kin folks. Now I'll have to wash the street because of your stinking ass.

Hiding it's origins? Maybe? And Trump hiding it calling it a hoax? Definitely!

If I had known you were in Durham, I'd called the law on your Nazi ass. If you walked or drove on Parrish street, that road is named after my kin folks. Now I'll have to wash the street because of your stinking ass.
You know many Jewish Nazis? The good thing is that you’re old and won’t be around much longer. Warms my heart. Douchebag. So you admit China hid the origin. Then how did they do “everything” right? Dickhead.

Forum List

Back