Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

uh... what? can you elaborate?
Where you been since 2016?
Seriously, you must have had multiple episodes of TDS like you still are exhibiting here.
Hard to beleive you survived Mueller, the Ukraine phone call, pee pee gate, two failed impeachments.....what else did I miss?
You missed all the anti-Trump fun since then?

Last edited:
Where you been since 2016?
Seriously, you must have had multiple episodes of TDS like you still are exhibiting here.
Hard to beleive you survived Mueller, the Ukraine phone call, pee pee gate, two failed impeachments.....what else did I miss?
You missed all the anti-Trump fun since then?

well perhaps next time you might try to post without using trumphumperspeak.

lol ... ' TDS' .... right. where you been since 2017?

You are such a coward. The BLM riots, that were mostly peaceful, has nothing to do with Trump recruiting foot soldiers to overthrow this election, and my right as a citizen for my vote to count. He tried to take down a Democratic Republic. And you are trying to compare BLM to that? Damn son, your priorities are too fucked up.
Mostly Peaceful RIOTS? BWAHAHAH

Ahhh we don't know what he flushed. Could have been box scores, post it notes, we don't know. Another leftist sham.
Right, while his staff was using scotch tape to put back together his torn up documents. A real Leftist sham. What an idiot. And Trump wants to talk about Hillary's private emails. :laughing0301: 🤪 :rofl: :aargh: 😂 :spinner:

Right, while his staff was using scotch tape to put back together his torn up documents. A real Leftist sham. What an idiot. And Trump wants to talk about Hillary's private emails. :laughing0301: 🤪 :rofl: :aargh: 😂 :spinner:
More TDS from a feeble old man. You don’t have much time left on this planet, why are you wasting it on this message board? Tick tock.

No man. See too much MSNBC. They have no idea what it was. Donny is teflon. But I am more worried about now not 2024. Our current president is a disaster. 56% of Americans cannot name on good thing he has done in office. It would be funny if it weren’t so sad.
Didn't you want to find out what was in Hillary's emails? They've already found classified material at Mara logo you dumb fuck.

More TDS from a feeble old man. You don’t have much time left on this planet, why are you wasting it on this message board? Tick tock.
TDS my ass. This shit is a thousand tomes worse than Hillary you dumb ass. The TDS excuse only works for losers like you.

TDS my ass. This shit is a thousand tomes worse than Hillary you dumb ass. The TDS excuse only works for losers like you.
Dumbass is one word. Trump triggers you and your fellow leftists like no other. For that he will always have my support. You are a bitter and unsuccessful old man. A pathetic loser.

Wasn't that the mantra from the left since 2016 with Trump and all the 'misinformation' proffered by the left, before, during and now after His presidency?
To me leftists are pathetic, easily offended, pussies who have never been in a real fight. Their opinions are irrelevant or were until they started impacting my kids directly. So now I am involved and I am not going to just sit there and shut my mouth any longer.

8pgp0idf6hcy.jpg

Didn't you want to find out what was in Hillary's emails? They've already found classified material at Mara logo you dumb fuck.
What classified material? What are you talking about? HRC deleted 33k emails and bleached her server and then smashed 15 blackberries. What did Trump do? Flush post it notes? Lol

You are a deranged, feeble old man.

Forum List

Back