Was the 2020 election stolen? What do the stats say?

You mean for private emails? You still want her in jail? And Trump? Just depends on what kind of shit you are holding in your hand right?
Nope they weren’t private and neither were the blackberries. But you did you, idiot dumbass.

You mean for private emails? You still want her in jail? And Trump? Just depends on what kind of shit you are holding in your hand right?
AP:
In closing out the case, the FBI said 110 emails in 52 email chains were found to have contained classified information at the time they were sent and received, but officials decided against charges because officials concluded that she had not intended to break the law.

But you didn't see pictures of ballots destroyed because it wasn't confirmed. The pictures I showed were classified documents confirmed to be what was pulled out of the house. No one has confirmed from a reputable source about the ballots you claim.
What does the word “reportedly” mean? Figure it out and get back to me, Dumbass.

Did you read the emails? Did anyone read them to you? Has anyone confirmed they were classified?
It has been confirmed. I mean if you don’t know this then you are an even bigger dumbass than I initially thought. And that’s impressive.

But you didn't see pictures of ballots destroyed because it wasn't confirmed. The pictures I showed were classified documents confirmed to be what was pulled out of the house. No one has confirmed from a reputable source about the ballots you claim.
Trump could argue the documents He had in His possession were declassified, as He has sole authority on classifying and declassifying.

My youngest had a horrible reaction to the vaccine

i'm sorry to hear that. are you saying that no medication/vaccine/surgical procedure is without risks.

and the mask.

then she should be exempt, or mitigation should be attained. much like if a kid has a peanut allergy.

So you laugh but I live it.

i'm not a mind reader, & yes ... you do. there are children who are dead because of no vaccine & no mask. are you saying those parents must live with that?

Trump could argue the documents He had in His possession were declassified, as He has sole authority on classifying and declassifying.

he can argue that - & he would lose. he cannot arbitrarily snap his tiny cheetos dusted fingers & it's a done deal. there is a procedure that has to be followed.

i'm sorry to hear that. are you saying that no medication/vaccine/surgical procedure is without risks.

then she should be exempt, or mitigation should be attained. much like if a kid has a peanut allergy.

i'm not a mind reader, & yes ... you do. there are children who are dead because of no vaccine & no mask. are you saying those parents must live with that?
Nope. 12 yr olds don’t die from COVID19

A 12 yr old has a higher risk of death from the flu than COVID19. Facts. And we never had vaccine mandates for the flu. A 12 yr old isn’t at the same level of risk as a 50 yr old.

And there is no exemption. The school doesn’t care. Leftists being leftists.

Did you read the emails? Did anyone read them to you? Has anyone confirmed they were classified?

EVERYTHINGNEWS
OCTOBER 18, 20198:10 PMUPDATED 2 YEARS AGO

Clinton email probe finds no deliberate mishandling of classified information

By Reuters Staff
3 MIN READ

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. State Department investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state has found no evidence of deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees.

The investigation, the results of which were released on Friday by Republican U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley’s office, centered on whether Clinton, who served as the top U.S. diplomat from 2009 to 2013, jeopardized classified information by using a private email server rather than a government one.
Clinton turned over roughly 33,000 emails from her private server in 2014, and the State Department probe found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”

• Love
Reactions: BWK
EVERYTHINGNEWS
OCTOBER 18, 20198:10 PMUPDATED 2 YEARS AGO

By Reuters Staff
3 MIN READ

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. State Department investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state has found no evidence of deliberate mishandling of classified information by department employees.

The investigation, the results of which were released on Friday by Republican U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley’s office, centered on whether Clinton, who served as the top U.S. diplomat from 2009 to 2013, jeopardized classified information by using a private email server rather than a government one.
Clinton turned over roughly 33,000 emails from her private server in 2014, and the State Department probe found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”

Checkmate

Nope. 12 yr olds don’t die from COVID19

A 12 yr old has a higher risk of death from the flu than COVID19. Facts. And we never had vaccine mandates for the flu. A 12 yr old isn’t at the same level of risk as a 50 yr old.

covid isn't the flu.

Children account for about one in five (22%) people in the US population overall, but about one in every 645 Covid-19 deaths and one in every six Covid-19 cases since the start of the pandemic.

There have been about 1,100 deaths and about 8.3 million cases among children, according to CDC data.

Children account for less than 0.2% of Covid-19 deaths in the US, according to CDC data

try to convince one of ^^^ them ^^^ parents - that it's no big deal.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
covid isn't the flu.

Children account for about one in five (22%) people in the US population overall, but about one in every 645 Covid-19 deaths and one in every six Covid-19 cases since the start of the pandemic.

There have been about 1,100 deaths and about 8.3 million cases among children, according to CDC data.

Children account for less than 0.2% of Covid-19 deaths in the US, according to CDC data

try to convince one of ^^^ them ^^^ parents - that it's no big deal.

It should be a choice not a mandate. And we don’t know long term effects. Like I said my youngest had issues I would not wish on my worst enemies and she isn’t the only one in her circle. But you and your ilk don’t give a fuck.

Forum List

Back