Was the Kansas referendum fraudulent?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
An advice to Republicans: if you're going to pretend that the other party steals election via the voting machines, you have to be consistent and not take a break like you did yesterday.
I don't see Donald Trump or big Republicans figures saying that the Kansas referendum was stolen. And there are voting machines there you know. Why would Democrats skip stealing an abortion referendum?

How about the dead voters? Did the alleged dead voters decide to abstain yesterday?

Maybe they are disappointed with inflation or something.

Or could it be that Republicans are losing too much money in those frivolous lawsuits accusing voting machine companies of fraud?

An advice to Republicans: if you're going to pretend that the other party steals election via the voting machines, you have to be consistent and not take a break like you did yesterday.
I don't see Donald Trump or big Republicans figures saying that the Kansas referendum was stolen. And there are voting machines there you know. Why would Democrats skip stealing an abortion referendum?

How about the dead voters? Did the alleged dead voters decide to abstain yesterday?

Or could it be that Republicans are losing too much money in those frivolous lawsuits accusing voting machine companies of fraud?
Imagine the flood of this bullshit we're going to see in November and in 2024.

The GQP politicians will be absolutely shameless about it, and the rubes will buy all of it.

Why are you lefties so upset? You won one referendum on keeping some abortion protections.

Let the next vote be about what restrictions there will be.

Given the 2-1 gop participation rate over the dems I'd not think so.

It's just that a shit-ton of right-leaners (like myself) see the utility in abortion.
These lefties are too dumb to understand most people think there can be limited use for abortions, early stages and rape cases only, while still having massive restrictions on late term abortion or abortion-on-demand.

They want to pretend this means they all support abortion up to 9mo birth.

Funny how the Dems did a complete 180 on the fraud from voting machines right before the 2020 elections. It's almost like a light came on when they realized those vulnerabilities were the way forward for the party of voting fraud...

“I continue to think that our voting machines are too vulnerable,” Rep. Adam Schiff of California said.

“The biggest seller of voting machines is doing something that violates cybersecurity 101,” Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden argued later in the clip, “directing that you install remote access software which would make a thing like that — you know — a magnet for fraudsters and hackers.”

Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar — who was also among the slew of Democrats eager to become the party’s 2020 nominee — also joined in on the “conspiracy.”

“You could easily hack into [voting machines]. It makes it seem like all these states are doing different things, but, in fact, three companies are controlling [elections].”

The real kicker is then-Sen. Kamala Harris’ repeated appearances throughout the video.

It’s incredibly ironic considering the contention surrounding her assumed role as “second in command.”

“There are a lot of states that are dealing with antiquated machines, right? Which are vulnerable to being hacked,” Harris said in one segment.

“I actually held a demonstration for my colleagues here at the Capitol where we brought in folks who — before our eyes — hacked election machines, those that are being used in many states,” she added in a separate piece.

These lefties are too dumb to understand most people think there can be limited use for abortions, early stages and rape cases only, while still having massive restrictions on late term abortion or abortion-on-demand.

It's amazing the way they virtue signal their goodness compassion by celebrating butchering babies right up till the point of birth.
Some truly sick, evil people

Imagine the flood of this bullshit we're going to see in November and in 2024.

The GQP politicians will be absolutely shameless about it, and the rubes will buy all of it.
In 2008 13 million Californians voted in Proposition 8 same sex marriage. It was voted down. Progs did not like that. The rest is history. Bullshit has been going around for many decades. We are having crazy parents giving toddlers sex change operations now.

In 2008 13 million Californians voted in Proposition 8 same sex marriage. It was voted down. Progs did not like that. The rest is history. Bullshit has been going around for many decades. We are having crazy parents giving toddlers sex change operations now.
What in the world does that have to do with my post?

You really do enjoy going off on tangents.

1. After the last election everyone is looking for inconsistencies and stealing.

2. If you have one bullet, your main weapon to shoot a target, you're going to pick the most important target and in as busy of an area as possible.
Kansas, compared to the entire country, is a small 'venue', & the Mid Terms / Presidential election are much, much bigger, preferable targets.

Given the 2-1 gop participation rate over the dems I'd not think so.

It's just that a shit-ton of right-leaners (like myself) see the utility in abortion.
I'm actually even okay with abortion for leftist vermin, as long as it comes with mandatory sterilization so there's a guarantee they'll NEVER actually successfully breed more vermin.

The crazy has taken root. It is no longer about appeasing the Orange Ape, this is about their own personal version of Trumpism.
God, what a creative turn of phrase! You should consider a career in writing. You'd be good at romantic fiction.

Little did we know how much misguided rage was just under the surface. So now we know.

Madness.
Maybe you should join BibleBoy in his creative writing class. Harlequin Romances could use a talent like yours.

1659531649210.png

Republicans run those voting machines. They run the Kansas elections. They pick the electronic voting companies to rig the elections in their favor, not the other way around.

They couldn't fake this one. It was clear women showed up with their pink pussy hats on. LOL

NO it does not, Kansas leans Republican but usually wont support crazy.

Republicans run those voting machines. They run the Kansas elections. They pick the electronic voting companies to rig the elections in their favor, not the other way around.

They couldn't fake this one. It was clear women showed up with their pink pussy hats on. LOL
You make such charming contradictions.

Forum List

Back