Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters
She's an outlier, naturally. The real stupidity was testing everyone for fevers in the first place. Actually almost all of it was panicked stupidity.
Hindsight is 20/20

The deeper problem is that patients and society as a whole have become so litigious that healthcare facilities almost have to overreact in these situations. They have to be able in court to claim they took exhaustive measures

On top of that, theres an entire layer of employees in healthcare whose jobs are pointless bureaucracy, and they know their jobs are frou-frou fluff nonsense, so they create the illusion that they’re doing something by endlessly changing and coming up with new “vital” regulations

COVID just created a perfect storm of defensive “don’t sue us” policies combined with worthless office drones flexing their puny muscles creating an avalanche of new rules

Trust me, it didn’t make actual floor nurses’ jobs any easier

Last edited:
So you're saying that the video we saw IN REAL TIME on January 6, and the video we saw for a LONG TIME BEFORE the Insurrection hearings, was all orchestrated by Pelosi and Hollywood producers?

Wow! That's magic! She's magical!

NANCY PELOSI CAN BEND TIME I TELL YOU

:spinner:
House GOP report faults Nancy Pelosi for Jan. 6 security failures
But now the Republicans Pelosi rejected have skewered her in their rival report, dredging up some of what she tried to hide, despite complaining of obstruction from the personnel she controls.

The report insinuates that the Speaker left the Capitol Police without backup on Jan. 6 because “widespread concern from Democratic leadership over ‘optics’ in the aftermath of the Summer 2020 ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests prevented early deployment of the National Guard.”

Of course leftist rags try to deny that Pelosi wasnt responsible for security. Then the DNC House investigation threw GOP selections off and chose Liz Cheney and another RINO

It's a simple question and they go off.

They could just answer Yes or No, and provide some intelligent, adult commentary.

But no, they can't. And that says quite a bit.
And your troll will imply Insutrection see .....because there was some violence.

Did the Republic almost Fall that day MACy?

They get angry when they're asked to explain stuff.

Here, they hear that the Insurrection committee hired some producer to help them with their public presentation, so some of the more fertile imaginations within the cult extrapolated that backwards in time and created a fantasy in which it was a Hollywood production from the get-go.

What did the Manson Girls do? Well, they bought it, of course. Without question. Just pour it down my throat, and thank you.

Then someone comes along and asks them to simply confirm what they've already been saying, and they go full-on drama queen. Again.

Why is that?
You keep saying crap no one has said Fraud. It wasnt done in Hollywood. That is your stupid troll bs.

Violence...there was some. Insurrection...you are full of BS
Set up.....damn skippy.

So why didnt they bring in the National Guard Fraud? Who does the capital police report to??

You keep saying crap no one has said Fraud. It wasnt done in Hollywood. That is your stupid troll bs.

Violence...there was some. Insurrection...you are full of BS
Set up.....damn skippy.

So why didnt they bring in the National Guard Fraud? Who does the capital police report to??

I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

I'll be interested to see if they vote here.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.
I choose Option 4 - Not seen enough/all the Jan 6 footage to form a conclusion.

I would say phony in the sense that the Jan 6 committee cherry picked footage because they desperately "needed" an insurrection, as opposed to there being one. I don't think Hollywood stepped, just creative cherry picking and editing by the committee.

I choose Option 4 - Not seen enough/all the Jan 6 footage to form a conclusion.

I would say phony in the sense that the Jan 6 committee cherry picked footage because they desperately "needed" an insurrection, as opposed to there being one. I don't think Hollywood stepped, just creative cherry picking and editing by the committee.
They also threw GOP members off the committee and hand picked RINOs. Liz Cheney being one who is basically a Dem and hates Trump anyway.

They didnt like the questions about Guards leaving doors open...FBI in the Crowd....and why they refused National Guard.

They also threw GOP members off the committee and hand picked RINOs. Liz Cheney being one who is basically a Dem and hates Trump anyway.

They didnt like the questions about Guards leaving doors open...FBI in the Crowd....and why they refused National Guard.
I was looking for the thread but can't see it. Didn't the committee destroy their video evidence (or something like that).

When things get destroyed, that means there's something to hide.

News flash!!:
Everything you know is wrong! (see Firesign Theater for details)

What we saw in real time that day did not happen as we saw it? Someone wants to replace my perceptions with theirs?
Highly unlikely.
Sorry, but the poll question is almost insulting to even propose. The only good thing is that the violence was not greater and more people killed.

I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

I'll be interested to see if they vote here.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.

Well, clearly they can't be wrong, so they'll just have to pretend it was Hollywood. I voted number three simply because it was the conformist thing to do.

That massive Negro/Communist insurrection in 2020 that lasted six months in over 200 American cities and resulted in enormous property destruction and dozens of deaths could have only been envisioned by Cecil B Demile.

Forum List

Back