Was there a Democrat debate tonight?

I never said Hillary has a lock on the presidency. Bernie has a chance, but I don't think it will happen. As far as the right's chances, I'm pretty sure Rove will spend election night with his chalk board in a frenzy just like last time. There aren't enough idiots in this country to elect a republican president.
So what you're saying is the majority of idiots will vote for Hillary?

I'm sure you will look at it that way, but the fact remains, the country just isn't into your crazy right wing goals.
Yeah, I know lower taxes and smaller Government is insane.

Nope. Those goals are not insane. The way the right wants to go about it is.
well they laid out plans, shilvery no. Nope, sorry but fail.

Sure can't tell. No talk about it anywhere. No hype, just crickets
Yeah, it involved Hillary "The Shrill" Clinton, Bernie "All your taxes are belong to us" Sanders, and whoever that other guy is.

Odd that you wouldn't bother to watch a debate that will help determine which of those three will become our next president. I guess your silly clown car debate was just more entertaining, even if none of them are going to become president.
I had a bucket to puke in every time they each answered a question. They were three bodies on stage and yet they kept saying they agreed with each other. Huh? how is that a debate? Please explain how in a supposed debate, nothing is debated? can you say kumbaya

Plenty was debated. No need arguing just for the fun of it. Adults know how to determine what is important to discuss.

Sure can't tell. No talk about it anywhere. No hype, just crickets
Yeah, it involved Hillary "The Shrill" Clinton, Bernie "All your taxes are belong to us" Sanders, and whoever that other guy is.

Odd that you wouldn't bother to watch a debate that will help determine which of those three will become our next president. I guess your silly clown car debate was just more entertaining, even if none of them are going to become president.
I had a bucket to puke in every time they each answered a question. They were three bodies on stage and yet they kept saying they agreed with each other. Huh? how is that a debate? Please explain how in a supposed debate, nothing is debated? can you say kumbaya

Plenty was debated. No need arguing just for the fun of it. Adults know how to determine what is important to discuss.
the only debate I saw was how skanky the DNC is since they can't keep their own candidates straight. i laughed at loud at the who's on first skit between sanders and clinton. I think who is still on first btw.

what one issue did they talk about?

And Obama is president, the GOP is distancing them from what a stupid president does to what fiscally responsible is. It is a comparison. Can you spell it?
===========
How can you possibly call Republicans " fiscally responsible?

Republicans ( Bush ) started two unfunded wars and the unfunded Medicare Prescription Benefit and they REFUSE to pay any taxes to pay for the wars they started.

How can you possibly call refusing to pay your bills " fiscally responsible ".

WAKE THE FUK UP.

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU

THEY ARE PISSING ON YOUR HEAD AND TELLING YOU IT'S RAINING

what one issue did they talk about?

And Obama is president, the GOP is distancing them from what a stupid president does to what fiscally responsible is. It is a comparison. Can you spell it?
===========

Republicans ( Bush ) started two unfunded wars and the unfunded Medicare Prescription Benefit and they REFUSE to pay any taxes to pay for the wars they started.

WAKE THE FUK UP.

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU

Fiscally responsible, did I stutter?

What was the one issue discussed, oh yeah who's on first between sanders and clinton. funny skit.

[

===========

WAKE THE FUK UP.

THEY ARE LYING TO YOU

Fiscally responsible, did I stutter?

What was the one issue discussed, oh yeah who's on first between sanders and clinton. funny skit.[/QUOTE]
================
No you didn't stutter because you really can't speak well at all with that big Republican johnson in your mouth.

I called you out on Republicans being " fiscally responsible " and you could do nothing but mumble some right wing talking points that don't even address the point I made.

REPUBLICANS REFUSE TO PAY THEIR BILLS.

REPUBLICANS ARE DEADBEATS.

The issue WE were discussing was Republicans being fiscally responsible which they most definitely are NOT.

Forum List

Back