Was there a Democrat debate tonight?

Nobody called anyone else a loser or shook their dick at the rest of the candidates, and it won't take as many pages to fact check the Democrats, but yes there was a debate
Cause they didn't say anything! LOL
Nope. There was a full and informative discussion. Calling someone else childish names isn't normally part of an adult debate. Just republican debates.
Yeah sure, calling out the police and saying justice is corrupt in America is so very mature and responsible. Just what we need, another asshole for president. Bernie says cops shouldn't shoot any unarmed blacks. How does he know every scenario cops face on the street?

Are you saying every unarmed black is a fair target for cops? Sure, they sometimes have to shoot. That is PART of their job, but that is not an excuse to kill anytime they feel like it.

Sure can't tell. No talk about it anywhere. No hype, just crickets
Yeah, it involved Hillary "The Shrill" Clinton, Bernie "All your taxes are belong to us" Sanders, and whoever that other guy is.

Odd that you wouldn't bother to watch a debate that will help determine which of those three will become our next president. I guess your silly clown car debate was just more entertaining, even if none of them are going to become president.

Yeah, it involved Hillary "The Shrill" Clinton, Bernie "All your taxes are belong to us" Sanders, and whoever that other guy is.

Odd that you wouldn't bother to watch a debate that will help determine which of those three will become our next president. I guess your silly clown car debate was just more entertaining, even if none of them are going to become president.
I think it's cute that there are some on the left who think someone other than Hillary has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the nomination. She has had a lock on 2016 since 2008.

Nobody called anyone else a loser or shook their dick at the rest of the candidates, and it won't take as many pages to fact check the Democrats, but yes there was a debate
The other Democratic candidate's are afraid to compare dick sizes with Hillary.

I never said Hillary has a lock on the presidency. Bernie has a chance, but I don't think it will happen. As far as the right's chances, I'm pretty sure Rove will spend election night with his chalk board in a frenzy just like last time. There aren't enough idiots in this country to elect a republican president.

I never said Hillary has a lock on the presidency. Bernie has a chance, but I don't think it will happen. As far as the right's chances, I'm pretty sure Rove will spend election night with his chalk board in a frenzy just like last time. There aren't enough idiots in this country to elect a republican president.
So what you're saying is the majority of idiots will vote for Hillary?

I'm sure you will look at it that way, but the fact remains, the country just isn't into your crazy right wing goals.

[saying is the majority of idiots will vote for Hillary?[/QUOTE]
you are commingling the cretin, crazy, communist and criminal wings of the Democratic party.

I'm sure you will look at it that way, but the fact remains, the country just isn't into your crazy right wing goals.
Yeah, I know lower taxes and smaller Government is insane.

Nope. Those goals are not insane. The way the right wants to go about it is.

What's sane with having more than 70 welfare programs that keeps the poor, poor and in horrible living conditions?

What's sane with having more than 70 welfare programs that keeps the poor, poor and in horrible living conditions?

If you could actually prove that, you might have something. You can't.

Vist a Ghetto sometime., as to the programs the government has the list.

Last edited:

Vist a Ghetto sometime., as to the programs the government has the list.

It's pretty hard to blame efforts to help poor people for the things they suffer. Of course a right winger can do that easily.

One they clearly wanted nobody watching.

They practically put up police tape and declare, "move along. there's nuthin' to see here,"
========
The Democrats talked about the issues --- the Republicans talked about Obama ( who isn't running ) and how great Trump thinks he is.

They practically put up police tape and declare, "move along. there's nuthin' to see here,"
========
The Democrats talked about the issues --- the Republicans talked about Obama ( who isn't running ) and how great Trump thinks he is.

The Republicans talked about the issues -- and absolutely talked about the currently ineffective hideous leadership offered by the Democrat President.

W wasn't running the last time, but you didn't seem to mind the Dims jabbering about HIM, then.

And you seem to find it surprising that a candidate (Trump) running for office might talk about himself. But when Shrillary does it over on the Dim side, you are oddly silent about that.

Face facts. You aren't bright and the liberal Democrats deserve to have the many massive failings of the Obumbler years in Office discussed in a very full way.

I had a bucket to puke in every time they each answered a question. They were three bodies on stage and yet they kept saying they agreed with each other. Huh? how is that a debate? Please explain how in a supposed debate, nothing is debated? can you say kumbaya

========
what one issue did they talk about?

And Obama is president, the GOP is distancing them from what a stupid president does to what fiscally responsible is. It is a comparison. Can you spell it?

Forum List

Back