Was there any wickedness in Babylon?

Interestingly, the history of the destruction of these Babylonian towers coincides with the history of the destruction of Jewish temples. There everything is according to the same scenario, and even the time coincides in some places. There were also 2 towers there, the first was built before Hammurappi, and the second was built in memory of the first. I think that the biblical myth about temples is copied from Babylonian mythology.
Interestingly, the history of the destruction of these Babylonian towers coincides with the history of the destruction of Jewish temples. There everything is according to the same scenario, and even the time coincides in some places. There were also 2 towers there, the first was built before Hammurappi, and the second was built in memory of the first. I think that the biblical myth about temples is copied from Babylonian mythology.
In architecture, they are also in many ways similar, at least they have sharp square shapes.

In architecture, they are also in many ways similar, at least they have sharp square shapes.

This watchtower is in Jordan but they are also towers in Arabia and the Emirates.

watch-tower-near-umm-ar-rasas-jordan-watch-tower-pillars-which-monks-devotees-prayed-near-umm-ar-rasas-jordan-unesco-131372129.jpg

Baal was often portrayed as a bull. This corresponds to the culture of the Kushan and the Aryans in general, who considered the bull to be the supreme deity. It was all over the world, from ancient Turan, India, and ending with the Celts. The horned god of the Celts symbolized the Great Bull.

Kushan coin:

image30101.jpg

Forum List

Back