Was there anyone who thought Trump would turn out to be this corrupt?

If Trump said the Russians meddled in our election, the fake news media would immediately start screaming that he admitted to collusion
Wow, this is an embarrassing bit of unlogic. So, according to you, the media screams collusion already every day. And according to you, they hate Donald Trump. But Trump won't do what is obviously the correct thing, because the media will scream collusion. That is so stupid, it causes physical pain.
however, spot on.

Yeah, he was real "presidential" when he was using a cigar on Monica Lewinski.
compared to those 19 women who said drumpf molested them ? NBD

Their stories were all thoroughly debunked.
BS Trump is a perv and they all had a story about him Who said debunked ?? Bought off like all the others ? Stormy etc etc ?
I've posted the facts that debunk their bullshit stories at least a dozen times.
sorry bri but stormy's lawyer has 3 more who might be willing to testify about being paid off They are just considering the pub they'll get and the BS thrown at them by corrupt FOX
and what? tell us something we already know? too fking funny for me. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Why not post something new?

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

All in a little over a year.

Then you have the Trump Foundation currently fighting a civil lawsuit and recommended for criminal charges.

Three Trump golf course in Europe have lost 200 million dollars and no one can explain where the money is coming from.

The Chinese are paying 500 million for a Trump resort in Asia.

And that's just the beginning. So many areas officials are looking in to.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt? I knew from his history of bankruptcies and racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.

Where will it end?

None of this surprises me.

All of it disgusts and sickens me.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Then you have the Trump Foundation currently fighting a civil lawsuit and recommended for criminal charges.

Three Trump golf course in Europe have lost 200 million dollars and no one can explain where the money is coming from.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt? I knew from his history of bankruptcies and racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.

Where will it end?

I knew he would be BAD - but I never imagined that he would be this CORRUPT. He will no doubt be ranked as the worst president in U.S. history. He's not even a legitimate president. He's an impostor. Maybe even a Russian plant.

W is dancing at the Ranch. I'm not the worst, I'm not the worst!

I noticed in the bush boy years that each republican president was worse than the last one.

In those years I knew the next republican president would be worse than the bush boy. Though I couldn't imagine anyone worse than he was. The man is a liar, a criminal, a war criminal, allowed his VP to out a CIA spy, started a war using lies, tortured people, damaged our standing in the world and destroyed the economy. After all he did I was very scared of what the next republican president would do.

Now we know.

The even more terrifying thing? The next republican president will be worse than trump.

If Trump said the Russians meddled in our election, the fake news media would immediately start screaming that he admitted to collusion
Wow, this is an embarrassing bit of unlogic. So, according to you, the media screams collusion already every day. And according to you, they hate Donald Trump. But Trump won't do what is obviously the correct thing, because the media will scream collusion. That is so stupid, it causes physical pain.
however, spot on.
It, of course, is false and ridiculous.

however, spot on.
It, of course, is false and ridiculous.
what would be false and ridiculous?

So far he's less corrupt than I thought he'd be.:dunno:
nothing like a politician that's for fking sure.

No much, much worse. Stupid, corrupt and easily manipulated. Putin is so proud of his choice. He was all but sitting back and smoking a cigarette in that press conference.

No much, much worse. Stupid, corrupt and easily manipulated. Putin is so proud of his choice. He was all but sitting back and smoking a cigarette in that press conference.
not even on the same planet lady. not even. there is so much corruption in DC we are lucky to have a country. Ask Peter Strzok.

not even on the same planet lady. not even. there is so much corruption in DC we are lucky to have a country. Ask Peter Strzok.

At the rate Trump is going, that won’t be a problem for much longer.

naw, he is saving it, exposing all the traitors and fk there are more than I ever would have thought. Thank you mr. president.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

Hey, fucknuckle, when has Trump ever been indicted or gone bankrupt?

Yes, yes, any day now, any day now.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

Hey, fucknuckle, when has Trump ever been indicted or gone bankrupt?
When has Trump ever been investigated by a brilliant prosecutor?

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

American voters are placed in a predicament every four years. Choosing a President who will cause the least amount of damage to the Constitution and our Liberties.

I am also aware that there is a vast and powerful deep state which can murder or depose a duly elected president. The deep state can also minimize the effectiveness of the president.

I appreciate the fact that the president has nominated two SCOTUS Justices who are friendly to the 2A. the most basic of all rights. I also like the fact that he has reduced taxes and federal regulations.

But I Do not appreciate the fact that he acts as an unregistered foreign agent for Israel.

Killing people is the most basic of all rights?

The right to life is the basic right he was referring to. I know it may come as a shock to a person who wants unborn babies to be legally killed, but thinking people like living and want to preserve their right to life

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

American voters are placed in a predicament every four years. Choosing a President who will cause the least amount of damage to the Constitution and our Liberties.

I am also aware that there is a vast and powerful deep state which can murder or depose a duly elected president. The deep state can also minimize the effectiveness of the president.

I appreciate the fact that the president has nominated two SCOTUS Justices who are friendly to the 2A. the most basic of all rights. I also like the fact that he has reduced taxes and federal regulations.

But I Do not appreciate the fact that he acts as an unregistered foreign agent for Israel.

Killing people is the most basic of all rights?

The right to life is the basic right he was referring to. I know it may come as a shock to a person who wants unborn babies to be legally killed, but thinking people like living and want to preserve their right to life
"Thinking people"

Wow, you're a real maestro of argument...

And Hillary the Hag could not beat him.

Sad really.

Speaks volumes about the Hag.
Speaks worse about the people who voted for him. Poor things.
They got healthcare under Obama and complained. Trump said he will take it away and they cheered.

Now that they find out they won't have it next year, they are terrified.

Ah the old “you’re too stupid to realize that I’m only been controlling your life for your best interest “ argument. Bold choice. How many do you think you’ll persuade?

Are they really terrified? You seriously thinking with a years notice they can’t save up and purchase health insurance vastly superior to the government?

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?
You might try comparing all investigations into politicians.
Just in Nassau County, 90% of Republicans and Democrats are guilty of pilfering tax dollars, nepotism and cronyism.

Forum List

Back