Was there anyone who thought Trump would turn out to be this corrupt?

was there anyone who thought you libs would go freakin crazy when he got elected??
or enacting sensible policies ??

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

All in a little over a year.

Then you have the Trump Foundation currently fighting a civil lawsuit and recommended for criminal charges.

Three Trump golf course in Europe have lost 200 million dollars and no one can explain where the money is coming from.

The Chinese are paying 500 million for a Trump resort in Asia.

And that's just the beginning. So many areas officials are looking in to.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt? I knew from his history of bankruptcies and racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.

Where will it end?

So you believe the 25 Russians Herr Mewler indicted are members of the Trump administration?

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Then you have the Trump Foundation currently fighting a civil lawsuit and recommended for criminal charges.

Three Trump golf course in Europe have lost 200 million dollars and no one can explain where the money is coming from.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt? I knew from his history of bankruptcies and racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.

Where will it end?

So you believe the 25 Russians Herr Mewler indicted are members of the Trump administration?
Gee, I'm not sure. He has so many Russian friends. I didn't know there were that many Russians even living in the United States.
Trump even takes them into the White House and hands over classified material. What's up with that?

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

Gee, I'm not sure. He has so many Russian friends. I didn't know there were that many Russians even living in the United States.
Trump even takes them into the White House and hands over classified material. What's up with that?

They don't live in the United States, dumbass. That's what makes their indictment so absurd.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

They don't live in the United States, dumbass. That's what makes their indictment so absurd.
You're the dumb a$$, dumb a$$.
No one said those hackers KNEW Trump.
What I said was:
He has so many Russian friends. I didn't know there were that many Russians even living in the United States.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?
37800372_1921271121498882_8935375671996186624_n.jpg

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

What I said was:
He has so many Russian friends. I didn't know there were that many Russians even living in the United States.

So that's it? He colluded with Russia because he has a lot of Russian friends?

Are you kidding me with this?

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

What I said was:
You claimed those 25 indictments had something to do with the Trump administration. Your a sleazy lying douchebag. They had nothing to do with Trump. Nothing. They were the product of a corrupt prosecutor trying to justify his existence, and nothing more.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

Clinton gave China classified information, yet you didn’t seem to care, now we are supposed to care? I wish you nuts would be more consistent.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?
37800372_1921271121498882_8935375671996186624_n.jpg
Wrong. Trump already told you. You are supposed to be outraged by the Free Press. Do catch up.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

Clinton gave China classified information, yet you didn’t seem to care, now we are supposed to care? I wish you nuts would be more consistent.
I'm sorry, I couldn't find the link.
And if he did, that's terrible.
But it's OK for Trump to do that?
Double standard much?

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

I'm sorry, I couldn't find the link.
And if he did, that's terrible.
But it's OK for Trump to do that?
Double standard much?

Where is my double standard?

I knew it even before he was selected in the Primary. I knew all about him.
the man is slime ,pure slime ,,,,always was and now he's republican slime and like pigs love playing in mud repubs love backing slime
didn't you back slick willie? can't get anymore slimy. so I think you're in error here.
Clinton was presidential Trump is an AH and he's at least as slimy as any president ever was Divorced 3 x going on 4 a real pos

Was there anyone who thought when Crooked Hillary left the White House "broke and in debt" she was going to get filthy rich selling our uranium to the Russians?

Was there anyone who thought Crooked Hillary was going to lose to a worthless affirmation action nobody and a reality star?
Lol, "but...but...but... Hillary!"

You are hilarious and off topic.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

It's only an outrage when Republicans do it.

the man is slime ,pure slime ,,,,always was and now he's republican slime and like pigs love playing in mud repubs love backing slime
didn't you back slick willie? can't get anymore slimy. so I think you're in error here.
Clinton was presidential Trump is an AH and he's at least as slimy as any president ever was Divorced 3 x going on 4 a real pos
Yeah, he was real "presidential" when he was using a cigar on Monica Lewinski.

People actually died on Barry Hussein's watch. The heroic defenders at Benghazi ran out of ammunition while Barry was eating pizza. A U.S. Officer was murdered with one of the 3,000 illegal weapons that Barry authorized to be shipped to Mexican drug cartels. Somehow nobody was arrested or indicted or even fired. The IRS was used to punish political enemies and the Hussein administration managed to prevent the IRS director from even testifying in a congressional hearing. You gotta scratch your head when the crazy left wing blog sites are able to convince their hate filled hypocritical angry diminishing (unemployed?) left wing base to hate a booming economy when the DOW is around 25000 and unemployment is at a historic low during a republican administration. All you can do is laugh at the poor fools.

Yeah, he was real "presidential" when he was using a cigar on Monica Lewinski.
compared to those 19 women who said drumpf molested them ? NBD

Forum List

Back