Was Trayvon Martin a burglar?

Are the loot and burglar tools found in Trayvon's locker relevant to the case?

• YES. It shows why he might attack a neighborhood watchman

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • NO, its only about how he died.

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • other, I'll explain in my post

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
Zimmerman attacked Travon Martin because he wanted to have sex with him.

He killed him when his advances were declined

Well of course he was a burglar. After all, he had his burgling tools with him - ice tea and skittle.

All dem nigras carry dem tools wid them whenever they visit thare pappy. Dat is, whin dy eben know hoo dere pappy iss.

(Just when I think you worthless bags of shit haters can't sink any lower ... )

Is a neighborhood watch guy in Florida allowed to shoot and kill a burglar caught in the act?

YES.

776.08 Forcible felony.—“Forcible felony” means treason; murder; manslaughter; sexual battery; carjacking; home-invasion robbery; robbery; burglary; arson; kidnapping; aggravated assault; aggravated battery; aggravated stalking; aircraft piracy; unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb; and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual.

Except that sections of .012, .013, or others also have to apply.

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

You know what's jibberish, trying to paint the kid as a gang member, a burglar, a drug dealer etc etc.

Bottom line, he didn't have drugs on him, a gun, burglary tools, nada. He wasn't breaking into houses, or stealing cars when he died.

Perhaps he died because he confronted when he should have ran as Zimmerman claims. But all this bullshit about photos of him flipping of the camera or wearing gold caps is just that, stupid bullshit.

And you know what else it is, fucking offensive. He's dead, for fucks sake. Even if everything Zimmerman claims is 100% true, it doesn't make his death less tragic.

I hope to hell none of you ever lose a child.

Look.

Most of us haven't called Treyvon anything but he WAS high and DID have tools for theft. A ducks a duck.

Conversly Mr WHITE Mexican hasn't had the same defense from you now has he?

Cry more would ya...

You know what's jibberish, trying to paint the kid as a gang member, a burglar, a drug dealer etc etc.

Bottom line, he didn't have drugs on him, a gun, burglary tools, nada. He wasn't breaking into houses, or stealing cars when he died.

Perhaps he died because he confronted when he should have ran as Zimmerman claims. But all this bullshit about photos of him flipping of the camera or wearing gold caps is just that, stupid bullshit.

And you know what else it is, fucking offensive. He's dead, for fucks sake. Even if everything Zimmerman claims is 100% true, it doesn't make his death less tragic.

Look.

Most of us haven't called Treyvon anything but he WAS high and DID have tools for theft. A ducks a duck.

Cry more would ya...

What "tools for theft" was Martin carrying that night? Arizona Iced Tea and Skittles?

Look.

Cry more would ya...

What "tools for theft" was Martin carrying that night? Arizona Iced Tea and Skittles?

I don't carry my construction equipment with me everywhere I go but I'm still a construction worker.

Now stfu idiot

It seems to be common knowledge that Trayvon was a burglar?! Yet the court would not let this fact into the court case. Why was Trayvon mad about being followed by a neighborhood watchman?

SANFORD: Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com.

The Curious Case Of Trayvon Martin’s Backpack With Stolen Jewelry and Burglary Tool

Lets vote on "relevance" of Trayvon's background....
Let's vote on the relevance of George Zimmerman's background!

Fired as a security guard for assaulting the customers.
Former co-worker: Zimmerman lost security guard job after he ?snapped? | The Raw Story

Charged for assaulting a police officer - charges waived on condition that Zimmerman attend an alcohol education program.
George Zimmerman?s relevant past

Zimmerman's former fiancée accused him of assault and succeeded in receiving a restraining order.
Former co-worker: Zimmerman lost security guard job after he ?snapped? | The Raw Story

Zimmerman's cousin has accused him of molesting her as a child.
George Zimmerman?s relevant past

Blogs are not credible links. Thanks for playing.

I'm simply sick of the desperate attempt to paint the dead kid as evil as possible to justify his death.

He assaulted someone. That's pretty evil.

Perhaps the confrontation happened exactly as Zimmerman claims, perhaps it happened exactly the way the prosecution claims, or more likely, somewhere in between. Trayvon was still an unarmed 17 year old kid who went out for candy and never came him.

The trouble is there isn't a shred of evidence for the prosecution's claims.

Well of course he was a burglar. After all, he had his burgling tools with him - ice tea and skittle.

All dem nigras carry dem tools wid them whenever they visit thare pappy. Dat is, whin dy eben know hoo dere pappy iss.

(Just when I think you worthless bags of shit haters can't sink any lower ... )

1. he had loot in his locker
2. he had all the time in the world to get to his dad's house safely
3. he attacked the neighborhood watchman
4. he was killed in self-defense
5. GZ should have not been arrested as the facts have shown
6. he probably would have ended up in prison with the other lazy troublemakers

Last edited:

None of my kids would be stupid enough to act the way that Martin did. I raised them right. They are smart and productive members of society.

Bully for you.

I have 3 nephews who are 17, 18 and 19. There is no doubt in my mind that if they were walking home alone at night and realized a strange man was following them, at least 1 of them would turn around and confront him. Maybe argue with him and maybe even throw the 1st punch.

They are young, and often teenages boys act stupidly in the heat of the moment.

Then this episode should be a good lesson for them.

Martin’s Twitter feed reads as a parody of poor grammar and an even more impoverished vocabulary. There, he’s a “No Limit N-gga,” girls he knows are “bitches” and “hoes,” and the primary extracurricular activity he immerses himself in is marijuana. The gold-teeth smile, the tattoos, the ten-day suspension from school, and all the rest appear as pathetic attempts to assert his virility. Yet, as his supporters point out, Trayvon also liked Skittles and Chuck E. Cheese’s.

Martin was a hoodlum in training.

I'm simply sick of the desperate attempt to paint the dead kid as evil as possible to justify his death.

Perhaps the confrontation happened exactly as Zimmerman claims, perhaps it happened exactly the way the prosecution claims, or more likely, somewhere in between. Trayvon was still an unarmed 17 year old kid who went out for candy and never came him.

He was also a racist "Creepy-assed Cracker".

Martin was so loved and missed that it was 3 days before he was reported as missing.

Is a neighborhood watch guy in Florida allowed to shoot and kill a burglar caught in the act?

YES.

776.08 Forcible felony.—“Forcible felony” means treason; murder; manslaughter; sexual battery; carjacking; home-invasion robbery; robbery; burglary; arson; kidnapping; aggravated assault; aggravated battery; aggravated stalking; aircraft piracy; unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb; and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against any individual.

Precisely.

From 776.13 FS

(4) A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.

If you believe the rightwing inmates around here,

Martin should have been armed too. Then everything would have been okay.

Please point me to someone suggesting that Martin at 17 should have been armed.

Everyone who says background checks are unconstitutional. Everyone who says more armed citizens make for a safer community. Everyone around here who says that 'shall not be infringed' means exactly that.

Why are you asking me, you senile old fuck. You read all the same posts by the gun nuts as I have.

YES.

Precisely.

From 776.13 FS

(4) A person who unlawfully and by force enters or attempts to enter a person’s dwelling, residence, or occupied vehicle is presumed to be doing so with the intent to commit an unlawful act involving force or violence.

Well you're wrong, but if you were right, was Trayvon Martin in the act of burglarizing?

It seems to be common knowledge that Trayvon was a burglar?! Yet the court would not let this fact into the court case. Why was Trayvon mad about being followed by a neighborhood watchman?

SANFORD: Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com.

The Curious Case Of Trayvon Martin’s Backpack With Stolen Jewelry and Burglary Tool

Lets vote on "relevance" of Trayvon's background....

because it is irrelevant, just like Zimmerman having a domestic abuse charge.

I suggest you stick to actual facts that matter.

Forum List

Back