Was Trayvon Martin a burglar?

Are the loot and burglar tools found in Trayvon's locker relevant to the case?

• YES. It shows why he might attack a neighborhood watchman

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • NO, its only about how he died.

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • other, I'll explain in my post

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
It seems to be common knowledge that Trayvon was a burglar?! Yet the court would not let this fact into the court case. Why was Trayvon mad about being followed by a neighborhood watchman?

SANFORD: Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com.

The Curious Case Of Trayvon Martin’s Backpack With Stolen Jewelry and Burglary Tool

Lets vote on "relevance" of Trayvon's background....

There is no evidence to suggest he was planning to rob a house that night.

Detective Serino said he found a slim jim in bushes in the area where Zimmerman said Martin hid.

That's awful!

If only Trayvon had beat on a guy who wasn't racist, his shooting would have been okay with you.

Trayvon didn't beat on anyone. He was 'standing his ground' against an armed assailant.

It's open season on blacks, thank's to Florida's stupid law and these idiot jurors.

Trayvon didn't beat on anyone.

GZ beat on himself?

He was 'standing his ground' against an armed assailant.

LOL! Sure he was.

It's open season on blacks, thank's to Florida's stupid law

It's open season on all thugs beating someone's head on the pavement.
Even if that someone is an Hispanic Democrat.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAqBitV574c"]Liar Liar Bathroom Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Was he possibly a criminal or one who would attack someone he felt dissed by ?

What law makes it permissible to shoot someone because they might have committed a crime once upon a time?

Stop making shit up. No one has said that.
The question is whether or not his past had any bearing on his behavior that night.
Does he show thug tendencies? I would say yes. And that lends weight to GZ account of that night.

You mean like pointing out that the victim liked to wear sexy outfits when you're defending a rapist?

Forum List

Back