Was Trayvon Martin a burglar?

Are the loot and burglar tools found in Trayvon's locker relevant to the case?

• YES. It shows why he might attack a neighborhood watchman

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • NO, its only about how he died.

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • other, I'll explain in my post

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
When he was killed, he was just a 17 year old walking through a neighborhood. What he was the day before, what he might have been the next day doesn't matter.

Two men made a series of decisions, some of them bad, that ended in tragedy.

He was a mugger. And he was an unsupervised adolescent. Shame on his parents.

What evidence do you have that he mugged anybody? And an unsupervised adolescent? He was almost 18. Old enough to shoot, but not old enough to be out when the street lights are on? :doubt:

He didn't ?
Then where was Trayvon's broken nose and cuts to the back of his head?

Are you trying to tell me that Zimmerman's injuries were the result of Trayvon attempting to mug him? Is that the new right-wing revisionist lie? The kid is dead. Zimmerman (your latest hero) is free. Let the poor kid rest in peace and stop smearing him.

You're the one who is doing the smearing.
Zimmerman is no ones hero.
Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman.
It was not proved one way or the other whether Trayvon tried to get Zimmerman's gun.
The kid was beating up Zimmerman and Zimmerman had a right to defend himself. Which he did.

Yeah, I'M the one doing the smearing.....in a thread insinuating -- no, out-right SAYING -- that Trayvon was a burglar and somehow deserved what he got.

He didn't ?

Are you trying to tell me that Zimmerman's injuries were the result of Trayvon attempting to mug him? Is that the new right-wing revisionist lie? The kid is dead. Zimmerman (your latest hero) is free. Let the poor kid rest in peace and stop smearing him.

like it or not, his background is pertinent, just as Zimmerman's background is pertinent.

as far as letting him rest in peace, its the left wing media and the race baiters who will keep this stirred up

Are you aware of what thread you're in?

Last edited:
Trayvon didn't mug anyone. You people are monsters.

He didn't ?

Fine, so how about you shut your yap about Zimmerman and change the subject?

You ain't going for that are ya, boy?

He didn't ?

Fine, so how about you shut your yap about Zimmerman and change the subject?

You ain't going for that are ya, boy?

I'm responding to a thread about Trayvon started by somebody else. So, I didn't bring it up. So, you're a moron.

Zimmerman is a racist with a long well-documented history of calling the police on innocent black people. Martin had no criminal history to speak of, and only exists in the fevered imaginations of racist wing nuts, alongside Iraqi WMD massive voter fraud.

Zimmerman is a racist with a long well-documented history of calling the police on innocent black people. Martin had no criminal history to speak of, and only exists in the fevered imaginations of racist wing nuts, alongside Iraqi WMD massive voter fraud.

That's awful!

If only Trayvon had beat on a guy who wasn't racist, his shooting would have been okay with you.

Too bad there is not a "long well-documented history" of his being a racist, then your accusation could be true...

That's awful!

If only Trayvon had beat on a guy who wasn't racist, his shooting would have been okay with you.

Trayvon didn't beat on anyone. He was 'standing his ground' against an armed assailant.

It's open season on blacks, thank's to Florida's stupid law and these idiot jurors.

That's awful! If only Trayvon had beat on a guy who wasn't racist, his shooting would have been okay with you.

Trayvon didn't beat on anyone. He was 'standing his ground' against an armed assailant.
It's open season on blacks, thank's to Florida's stupid law and these idiot jurors.

LOL. Stupid troll...

Z called the police on blacks ONLY. A screwdriver is NOT burglary tools. Racist hater dupes!! He'll be getting his punishment forever anyway...

A screwdriver is the PREMIER burglary tool you dope....I'm in the home security industry and know what I see on a regular basis....you been watching too many movies or are just a liar...which is it? :eusa_eh:

That's awful!

Trayvon didn't beat on anyone.

GZ beat on himself?

He was 'standing his ground' against an armed assailant.

LOL! Sure he was.

It's open season on blacks, thank's to Florida's stupid law

It's open season on all thugs beating someone's head on the pavement.
Even if that someone is an Hispanic Democrat.

He's black. He had to be a criminal of some kind. Ask the Republicans. They'll tell you.

I'm simply sick of the desperate attempt to paint the dead kid as evil as possible to justify his death.

Perhaps the confrontation happened exactly as Zimmerman claims, perhaps it happened exactly the way the prosecution claims, or more likely, somewhere in between. Trayvon was still an unarmed 17 year old kid who went out for candy and never came him.

and Im tired of people calling him a kid

That's an out and out lie.

In less than 12 months he'd be a full blown adult

He was 17 years old. If you had consensual sex with him you could have ended up in jail and on a list for the rest of your life when you came out

He's black. He had to be a criminal of some kind. Ask the Republicans. They'll tell you.
His school locker filled with stolen jewelry that got him expelled showed that he was a criminal. His telephone pictures of another haul of jewelry after he was expelled also showed that he was a criminal. Don't worry. That wasn't admitted into evidence, Mr. Dean. There was so much compelling evidence that waved red flags in their faces, the jury noticed that slamming Zimmerman's head against concrete which was consistent with his story as well as documented pictures of his injuries, that Zimmerman was in fact afraid he was going to either die or be a vegetable, which he very nearly became if he hadn't received medical care right away, and which is also not precluded if he starts showing signs of forgetfulness any time in the next 30 years. That's right, just like shaken baby syndrome, dementia can set in immediately or later in life. And I'm here to tell you it ain't pretty if you've ever had to deal with someone who was hit hard on the head when he was young going through it. :evil:

I'm simply sick of the desperate attempt to paint the dead kid as evil as possible to justify his death.

Perhaps the confrontation happened exactly as Zimmerman claims, perhaps it happened exactly the way the prosecution claims, or more likely, somewhere in between. Trayvon was still an unarmed 17 year old kid who went out for candy and never came him.

and Im tired of people calling him a kid

That's an out and out lie.

In less than 12 months he'd be a full blown adult

He was 17 years old. If you had consensual sex with him you could have ended up in jail and on a list for the rest of your life when you came out

You really shouldn't go on these little forays into something you know nothing about. That is not always the case when the minor is mere months from his majority.

His school locker filled with stolen jewelry that got him expelled showed that he was a criminal. His telephone pictures of another haul of jewelry after he was expelled also showed that he was a criminal. Don't worry. That wasn't admitted into evidence, Mr. Dean. There was so much compelling evidence that waved red flags in their faces, the jury noticed that slamming Zimmerman's head against concrete which was consistent with his story as well as documented pictures of his injuries, that Zimmerman was in fact afraid he was going to either die or be a vegetable, which he very nearly became if he hadn't received medical care right away, and which is also not precluded if he starts showing signs of forgetfulness any time in the next 30 years. That's right, just like shaken baby syndrome, dementia can set in immediately or later in life. And I'm here to tell you it ain't pretty if you've ever had to deal with someone who was hit hard on the head when he was young going through it. :evil:

I have treated a lot of those. You're right. It ain't pretty!

Forum List

Back