Was Ukraine a threat to Russia before start of Russian military operation?

No dummy, when Russia has nothing acceptable to offer negotiating with them is a waste of time.

Ukraine needs to deal with Putin the only way he understands being dealt with. His army needs to be broken in the east, then maybe there would be something to talk about.
You’re terribly naive and a warmonger. Ukraine can’t win. Your thinking only results in lots of dead women and children.

Stop being stupid.

'The West' is going to be very different in a few years and it is more than possible that Europe will be integrated with China and Russia. Your time is up. This is your Suez.
When is few years? by 2025?

I just want to get a date when you will be conclusively proven to be full of fantastical bs.

The end game is not very complicated - IT'S BASIC MATH.
Why should we know your speculations “about the end”?

All of us shall of course know results at the end of this conflict.

And it has no sense to discuss now somebody’s speculations in this thread.

For idiots! The Ukrainians voted in the last elections for a Jew. So the most Ukrainians are not Nazis and gave a clear signal against Nazism. And in all countries of the world exist some Nazis - in most cases they are only some frustrated members of a sub-culture and like to provoke.
Wait, Zelen$ky is a Jew, therefore Azov aren’t Nazis?

Soros is a Jew and he LOVED working with Nazis

This thread is about "Was Ukraine a threat to Russia before start of Russian military operation?" (please see its title).

If you want to discuss a (probable) outcome of this conflict, you can create a separate thread about its (probable) outcome.

This thread is about "Was Ukraine a threat to Russia before start of Russian military operation?" (please see its title).

If you want to discuss a (probable) outcome of this conflict, you can create a separate thread about its (probable) outcome.

Ok, Ukraine was not a threat to Russia.

It was a threat to Putin, because if it successfully rejected Russia and intergrated into EU the way of Poland then Russia and other states would be next. Putin's place in history at that point would be that of backward autocrat who held Russia back for decades.

Yet Putin intends to conquer all of Europe. So we must give billions in weapons to Ukraine to fight him over there rather than here. He’s a mad man too, but we’re assured he’d NEVER use nukes.

Do you see a pattern YET?
Putin intends to reconstitute the former Soviet Union under Russian control. He threatens to use nukes because his conventional forces are getting their asses handed to them and he realizes that he's put himself in a dangerous position.

Basic math says otherwise.

Ukraine has a bigger, better motivated, better trained, better armed forces.

How exactly does Russia win?
Dream on doofus.

All they want is no NATO and Donbas and Crimea are Russian. If you don’t know that by now, you’re an idiot. Russia pretty much has what they want already.

Why did the west stop the peace talks in April?

Putin intends to reconstitute the former Soviet Union under Russian control. He threatens to use nukes because his conventional forces are getting their asses handed to them and he realizes that he's put himself in a dangerous position.
Lol. You think Russia’s army is entirely incapable, yet Putin intends to get back the USSR empire. You fail to see how ignorant that is. He’s in no danger but Ukrainians are, thanks to idiots like you.

What governing function does Azov have? They were ~1000 grunts assimulated by Ukranian Force command and about 20% of them were self-identifying as Nazis.
They control Z. He knows if he doesn’t do as he’s told by your Nazi buddies, he’s a dead man. Z is a little trained dog for the Nazis.

Oldestyle

Six hours ago, after your words “there is a long list of political opponents that Putin has had killed” I asked you to present “a long list of NAMES of these killed political opponents”, see my post.
Or, at least, to present a link under which we can see such a list.

Have you suddenly lost interest in the discussion about the long list of “Putin’s victims” after my request? 🙂

As I see, you are now much more interested in discussion about reconstitution of the former Soviet Union.

Lol! It is a meaningless analogy and I’m unsurprised that you buy it. Your a gullible little tool. You’re a useful idiot.
Dumb Americans like you are overt hypocrites, yet you’re entirely unaware.

Are you demented like dumb Joe?

They control Z. He knows if he doesn’t do as he’s told by your Nazi buddies, he’s a dead man.

...so Putin and his elite squads coudn't kill Zelenskiy, but a handful of country-side Azovs can?

What makes you think (I'm being generous here) that it's not just a fantasy in your head?

...so Putin and his elite squads coudn't kill Zelenskiy, but a handful of country-side Azovs can?

What makes you think (I'm being generous here) that it's not just a fantasy in your head?
I’ve given you numerous links proving Nazis have considerable power in your beloved Ukraine. It was well known and reported long before this war, that Uke has a Nazi problem.

Can you answer this question?
Why did the west stop the peace talks in April?

Forum List

Back