Wash Times - Obama completely overhauled health care to insure 4 million people.

The problems with Obamacare are a result of expanding the private insurance market. A market that is fundamentally broken.

It needed to be tweaked, not overhauled. It never was about insuring the uninsured, it was about redistributing the wealth.

The shift is towards the sick and the poor. Has anyone argued otherwise?
Wanna respond to my post? I stand by my previous post, and it could have been done without government mandates...if the government was really interested in insuring those without insurance. But, with what they've done does not address that issue according to the CBO.

It needed to be tweaked, not overhauled. It never was about insuring the uninsured, it was about redistributing the wealth.

Wanna respond to my post? I stand by my previous post, and it could have been done without government mandates...if the government was really interested in insuring those without insurance. But, with what they've done does not address that issue according to the CBO.

Please explain how you address those with pre-existing conditions without mandates.

Please explain how you address those with pre-existing conditions without mandates.

Don't we already have safety net programs that provide health care for the poor?

With a safety net for those that are unisured. Best example is an upgraded free clinic that we had in the 60's and 70's.

Don't we already have safety net programs that provide health care for the poor?

The "pre-existing" condition group are those who make too much to be on Medicaid and are not old enough to be on Medicare. There are a lot of reasons why they may be without insurance but once you are without insurance and have a condition they were done for.

This group is also the group that is driving the cost increases for people and the major reason for the mandate.

With a safety net for those that are unisured. Best example is an upgraded free clinic that we had in the 60's and 70's.

These are people with serious conditions like Cancer. Your "solution" is nonsense.

Try again.

The "pre-existing" condition group are those who make too much to be on Medicaid and are not old enough to be on Medicare.

So, everybody? Even those who can afford to pay for their own health care? Why do we need to worry about them?

The "pre-existing" condition group are those who make too much to be on Medicaid and are not old enough to be on Medicare.

So, everybody? Even those who can afford to pay for their own health care? Why do we need to worry about them?

If they can afford their own health care they would already be covered.

If they can afford their own health care they would already be covered.

Well, help me out here. If someone can't afford health care, that's 'poor' right? Sorta like not being able to afford food?

These are people with serious conditions like Cancer. Your "solution" is nonsense.

Try again.

Hardly nonsense. The government can cover those without insurance for far cheaper than this debacle we're in.
Unless, you're just down with socialized healthcare, then anything short of that would be....nonsense. I'm leaning to the latter with you. :eusa_whistle:

Try again.

Hardly nonsense. The government can cover those without insurance for far cheaper than this debacle we're in.
Unless, you're just down with socialized healthcare, then anything short of that would be....nonsense. I'm leaning to the latter with you. :eusa_whistle:

Why would anyone get insurance if the government agreed to pay for health care?

Try again.

Because, most people don't want government healthcare.....haven't you paid attention to the polls? :cuckoo:

The problems with Obamacare are a result of expanding the private insurance market. A market that is fundamentally broken.

Why do you feel that the only answer is to have the government take over the healthcare system?

HAHAHA What a silly thing to say. Obamacare has failed so libs want to expand it !!!! What looks good is repealing it and going back to what we had.

To answer in your terms, take your head out of your MessiahRuahie's ass.

Because, most people don't want government healthcare.....haven't you paid attention to the polls? :cuckoo:

You didn't answer my question.

You answered a question about how many people want UHC. I asked why anyone would pay for something that they can get for free.

The ACA is insurance company health care. All the government did was set minimum standards.

Why do you feel that the only answer is to have the government take over the healthcare system?

I feel that the most proven way is to have government take over the health INSURANCE system. I am open to other solutions but unless we meet aliens you won't be able to provide any that have an actual track record.

To answer in your terms, take your head out of your MessiahRuahie's ass.

Okay, Madcow....how come we are still going to have between 30 and 40 million that aren't insured. Good grief, you're a one trick pony who comes in last.

Have you improved your comprehension skills from last night? :eusa_whistle:

I feel that the most proven way is to have government take over the health INSURANCE system. I am open to other solutions but unless we meet aliens you won't be able to provide any that have an actual track record.

There is no doubt that you feel there isn't any other solution.....no doubt whatsoever. :eusa_whistle:

There is no doubt that you feel there isn't any other solution.....no doubt whatsoever. :eusa_whistle:

Show me your "other solution" in action or admit you are full of crap. Your choice.

Forum List

Back