Washington D.C.....shootings spike..again, not enough cops, no concealed carry....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....the democrats are shooting at each other again all over D.C. And the fact that D.C. has the strictest gun control laws, and is not issuing concealed carry permits does not seem to be stopping the shooters.....one of the main problems, like most of these cities, not enough police....The Problem for the democrats, the shootings are not being contained in the black, democrat areas of the city.....

Straight up execution Crime surges across the District - The Washington Post

The police union blames the violence on a shrinking force trying to police a growing city.

Yes....the democrats are shooting at each other again all over D.C. And the fact that D.C. has the strictest gun control laws, and is not issuing concealed carry permits does not seem to be stopping the shooters.....one of the main problems, like most of these cities, not enough police....The Problem for the democrats, the shootings are not being contained in the black, democrat areas of the city.....

Straight up execution Crime surges across the District - The Washington Post

The police union blames the violence on a shrinking force trying to police a growing city.

It is open season on all police

Yes....the democrats are shooting at each other again all over D.C.
That's impossible. Guns are all but forbidden in DC. So nobody could possibly have any, to shoot each other with.

Because "gun control" laws work. Don't they?

You do realize that cops are government and people pay tax dollars to pay for them??? So you want more government. ;) I do but ....

You do realize that cops are government and people pay tax dollars to pay for them??? So you want more government. ;) I do but ....

what is it with you guys.....do you not actually study conservative beLife's about taxes?

Who said we don't want to pay any taxes or that we don't want police........I know, you went to a government school run by the education wi g of the democrat party....but come on...use your brain....

Forum List

Back