Washington Post attacks Iowa Governor for protecting children

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Washington Post accused Iowa Republicans of "targeting the LGBTQ community" in a hit piece Monday and of making the state the new "Florida of the North."

"Republicans in the Iowa legislature, empowered by the state’s recent ‘red wave,’ have embarked on an ambitious new agenda that includes a costly school choice bill and legislation targeting the LGBTQ community, a historic divergence from Iowa’s history as a civil rights bastion," Washington Post reporter Annie Gowen wrote.

"A joke among statehouse reporters is that Iowa is becoming the ‘Florida of the North’ — without the beaches," she added.

The Post mentioned Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds, a Republican, 10 times in the article, portraying her as a culture warrior on "gun rights," "school choice" and "abortion access."

Comment:
Thank you Gov. Kim Reynolds for protecting the children of Iowa from the LGBTP groomers.
The dangerous far left extremists are using crazy Orwellian terms like "gender affirming care" for what is in reality the genital mutilation of children.

The Washington Post accused Iowa Republicans of "targeting the LGBTQ community" in a hit piece Monday and of making the state the new "Florida of the North."

"Republicans in the Iowa legislature, empowered by the state’s recent ‘red wave,’ have embarked on an ambitious new agenda that includes a costly school choice bill and legislation targeting the LGBTQ community, a historic divergence from Iowa’s history as a civil rights bastion," Washington Post reporter Annie Gowen wrote.

"A joke among statehouse reporters is that Iowa is becoming the ‘Florida of the North’ — without the beaches," she added.

The Post mentioned Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds, a Republican, 10 times in the article, portraying her as a culture warrior on "gun rights," "school choice" and "abortion access."

Comment:
Thank you Gov. Kim Reynolds for protecting the children of Iowa from the LGBTP groomers.
The dangerous far left extremists are using crazy Orwellian terms like "gender affirming care" for what is in reality the genital mutilation of children.

I didn't think it possible but you are even uglier on the inside than you are on the outside. People have a right to live their life whether you agree with it or not. Gender affirming care may be necessary. Kim Reynolds is a disgusting right wing fascist.

I didn't think it possible but you are even uglier on the inside than you are on the outside. People have a right to live their life whether you agree with it or not. Gender affirming care may be necessary. Kim Reynolds is a disgusting right wing fascist.
ZOMG! Little kids cant get their peckers chopped off!
People like you and the outrage over this shit makes you look like a freak. THIS is why everyone conflates you and your ilk to pedos and groomers. And it is deserved.

Good for Iowa.

It only took a few years to go from 'I'm special and need special protections' to I'm special and have a right to target other peoples children too. They can wait until those children reach adulthood and the child gets a [parent making the calls until then.

If you defend schools being able to push or encourage gender politics on children then you're the one that is ugly. Even if it's fake defense just for the sake of being a contrarian then you're ugly.

There was a time the entire nation wanted to protect children regardless of their political stance, it was something everyone agreed on, now half of it seems hell bent on ruining them just so they can be against the other half.

You're willing to let kids being physically and psychology damaged just so you can throw around terms like facist towards others you don't agree with. You're a truly sick and evil individual to do that. I won't wish ill will upon you, but this world will be better off when you're no longer in it.

And no, gender affirming care is not needed for kids. The origins of man go back 1.5 million years and up until recently gender care has never even been considered anywhere in the world for kids. It's a societal disease and nothing more.

There is a reason why your post count vs reaction score is what it is. You're a terrible person.

I'm going to put you on ignore now because you're someone that will never, ever be worth considering enough to have a conversation with.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back