Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is talking about sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected governement of the United States of America.
sounds just like your Russian Collusion bullshit
There's a audio tape, genius.
Edited audio tape. The whole transcript is on line. Stop lying, if you are capable of that.
The entire recording was posted online by the WP.

The names of the two people in GA counting ballots over and over and the person pulling out the cases full of ballots are edited out. Read the transcript. The WP edited it's audio.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

Sure they do. Charlatans have to say a lot of things that seem to make sense to be believable. It makes their lies more credible.

Hell, the Clintons, the Obama's and Bidens always said that you needed to build things at home. It's the Republicans telling you that the it was the unions fault that offshoring was "necessary". That environment regulations were "job killers". That the USA couldn't compete with unions holdings back the workers.

Republicans have been pushing lies about "free shit", and urban versus rural - all of which are lies designed to keep you from realizing that Republican policies don't fucking work. Republicans are the charlatans, and have been since Reagan.

Well, just in case anyone doubted that Raffensperger is a ChiComm puppet all doubts are now erased. His political career is done, and he may have committed several felonies. But the ChiComms will reward him; good boy, good boy.

More and more Americans realize that the election was stolen.

#BidenNeverMyPresident
I can't understand why he's doing this unless the ChiComs have something on him. We do know that he's responsible for getting the Dominion voting machines. Perhaps they are blackmailing him. The bottom line is that he will never get elected to a GA government position again.

Because he is honest and respects the facts, He refused to lie for trump....the Prince of Liars.
Neither Pence nor Cruz are stupid. There's only 1 way this plays out. Biden won. No cheating has been found to change that. Pence has no option to accepting the results. Theoretically it might be possible for a maj of senators and reps to overturn an election and maj of EV but that is not the case here. Cruz in pandering to former Tump voters
What a cute Spaniel doggie. :)

But no, Biden has not landed in the Presidential circle of roses yet. The nation is in voter angst because (1) The polls get less and less than true each election time. (2)47% of all voters now think the entire election vote process is unworthy because of reported fraud and abuses of power at the precinct, personal, state and national levels. Both liberals and conservatives are working very hard to the best knowledge of my sources.

I understand there are going to be objections ahead that need a remedy if we are to remain a Constitutional republic.

I hope it can be handled in a bipartisan way. It"s up to both houses of Congress.
I'd be happy if there was a bipartisan commission on to investigate whether there was any organized fraud in the election
I guess we'll find out in the next few days. It's hard to tell when the media employs omissions, because there have been findings, and the msm press has made itself more partisan nanny than unbiased journalist. The name calling against Trump gets more press than his accomplishments that lifts Americans into better-paying jobs. And covid-19 is killing commerce and prepared dinner restaurants without effecting a lower death statistic, so says the sciences I reviewed on Dish tv earlier.

Last edited:
I'd be happy if there was a bipartisan commission on to investigate whether there was any organized fraud in the election
Didn't they try that in 2016, except the commission was partisan, lead by Kris Kobach, and they investigated like crazy but couldn't find any significant fraud, and disbanded it.
Well Kobach is partisan. But imo people could be found.

Usually vaccines take years. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Do you deny that Biden thanked him for what he did with warp speed? Thanked the same DJT you vilify?

Pulling you up short on your bullshit and lies is hardly "trolling", but as usual, you accuse others of doing the very thing that you're doing.

Biden was being polite, and making an effort to be a decent human being. Something Republicans seem to have little to no understanding of at all. Stating incompetent and failed actions of Trump on the pandemic is not "vilifying" the President. His own words and actions, and the results of his behaviours are what vilify the President.

Do you think that spending his weekends golfing and raging tweeting while 2000 American families are added to the lists of the grieving every single day, is a good public relations move?
Coming, there can't be 2000 new deaths every day here. Trump said he has it under control.
It is under control. I have saved 27 lives to date per the American Red Cross. What have you done?
I have avoided contracting it so far and thus, have not spread it.
So nothing. Outstanding. Thanks for nothing. I ll be donating again in two weeks. Save three more lives.
No, not nothing. I've altered my lifestyle to avoid contracting it. I work at home now, I don't go out nearly as often as I used to, I have a son who got it and we didn't see him until he tested negative, I avoid crowds, I wash my hands frequently when possible while out in public, etc... So yes, I make more effort saving Iives than you do.
How is it more when I am immune and have actually saved 27 concrete lives?

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?
america isnt a democracy you stupid fuck,,,
Dumbfuck, Georgia is a democracy and Impeached Trump threatened Georgia's Secretary of State with "vague criminal consequences" to "find" enough votes to overturn the will of Georgia's voters.
Funny how none of you libtards can quote the threat.
LOL

Nah, what's funny is that you're a raging imbecile.

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where is the threat, Dumbass?
"That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where it the threat by EXONERATED TRUMP?
Dumbfuck, that's a threat of "vague criminal consequences." It's not my problem you lack the required intelligence to comprehend that.
It is?

You have quite the imagination.
It is. Telling someone they're at "risk" of committing a "criminal offense," which could result in incarceration, is absolutely a threat of "vague criminal consequences." But don't fret, I don't expect someone of your vacuity to understand that. Just go resume your utopia of snacking on paint chips dipped in mercury.
Odd.

I don't see anything about "incarceration" in the quote you provided.

The fact you continue to make up shit exposes how weak your position is, Moron.

You lose again, Fawnboi. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301:
LOLOL

Are you ever not a dumbfuck? Ever???

I mean exactly how retarded are you to not know that committing crime produces a risk of incarceration?? :ack-1:
Hey stupid, Georgia has no mandatory reporting law regarding election crimes. So it isn't illegal to ignore any election law violation.

As such, there is no punishment, much less incarceration.

Do you ever get tired of me exposing what a colossal moron you are?

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump accused Raffensperger of committing a crime. Committing a crime produces the risk of incarceration.
What crime? Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

This will be fun.............

GO!
Once again Faun has no answer.

Typical.
LOL

Once again, you make an ass of yourself as once again, I answered your post. You prove yet again that you're ineducable.

:dance:
You did answer my post.............with your usual dodges and dumbassery.

I'll try again so you can dodge again...........

Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.
I see you still can't comprehend the meaning of, "vague criminal consequences."

What a pity.
Gotta be a crime involved for their to be criminal consequences, Dumbass.
Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime. What I said was Impeached Trump threatened him with "vague criminal consequences."
And since there is no crime involved, your claim he threatened him with criminal consequences is fucking stupid. But then, everything you post is.
LOL

Dumbfuck, who said there was no crime involved? What i said was that Impeached Trump threatened him for committing "vague criminal consequences."

You really suck at this.
What crime do you think the GA SOS committed?

Be specific.
I'm not a mind reader, dumbfuck. Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime.
Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap.

Your continued dodging of this just proves that you have nothing.
"Trump didn't make the claim. YOU posted the claim, Assflap."

LOL

You poor, demented soul -- yes, Impeached Trump made the claim. You've already been shown this; you just don't realize it because you're truly fucking brain-dead. So here it is again...

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk."

"What crime do you think the GA SOS committed?"

Again, I don't think he committed a crime which is why I already said I don't think he committed a crime. Again, chalk your ignorance up to you being brain-dead .
Ok, we are back to you having to explain how the GA SOS is threatened by a comment about him violating a non existent law.

In short, there is no threat you raving lunatic. First, someone saying he thinks someone else committed a crime is not a threat. Second, there is no law making the conduct illegal.

You are still losing by continuing to push this bullshit, Dumbfuck. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Dumbfuck, Georgia is a democracy and Impeached Trump threatened Georgia's Secretary of State with "vague criminal consequences" to "find" enough votes to overturn the will of Georgia's voters.
LOL

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Cool.

Dumbfuck, that's a threat of "vague criminal consequences." It's not my problem you lack the required intelligence to comprehend that.
It is?

It is. Telling someone they're at "risk" of committing a "criminal offense," which could result in incarceration, is absolutely a threat of "vague criminal consequences." But don't fret, I don't expect someone of your vacuity to understand that. Just go resume your utopia of snacking on paint chips dipped in mercury.
Odd.

LOLOL

I mean exactly how retarded are you to not know that committing crime produces a risk of incarceration?? :ack-1:
Hey stupid, Georgia has no mandatory reporting law regarding election crimes. So it isn't illegal to ignore any election law violation.

Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump accused Raffensperger of committing a crime. Committing a crime produces the risk of incarceration.
What crime? Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

GO!

Typical.
LOL

Once again, you make an ass of yourself as once again, I answered your post. You prove yet again that you're ineducable.

Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

What a pity.
Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime. What I said was Impeached Trump threatened him with "vague criminal consequences."
And since there is no crime involved, your claim he threatened him with criminal consequences is fucking stupid. But then, everything you post is.
LOL

Dumbfuck, who said there was no crime involved? What i said was that Impeached Trump threatened him for committing "vague criminal consequences."

You really suck at this.

Be specific.
I'm not a mind reader, dumbfuck. Again, ask Impeached Trump. He's the one who warned Raffensperger he's committing a crime.

LOL

You poor, demented soul -- yes, Impeached Trump made the claim. You've already been shown this; you just don't realize it because you're truly fucking brain-dead. So here it is again...

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk."

Again, I don't think he committed a crime which is why I already said I don't think he committed a crime. Again, chalk your ignorance up to you being brain-dead .
Ok, we are back to you having to explain how the GA SOS is threatened by a comment about him violating a non existent law.

In short, there is no threat you raving lunatic. First, someone saying he thinks someone else committed a crime is not a threat. Second, there is no law making the conduct illegal.

You are still losing by continuing to push this bullshit, Dumbfuck. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

Trump has a long reputation of suing people, falsely accusing people of crimes, and trying to get them prosecuted by calling in political favors, and that was as a private citizen. Add to that Trump is in charge of the DOJ and has the FBI and US attorneys to go after his political enemies.

Look what happened to Strozk and others as an example.

So if Trump threatens you with a crime, he's going to send the hounds after you until they find something. Just look at Durham.

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
Here you go you dumb fucking shithead. You are stupid and your games don't fly in the face of facts.

52 U.S. Code § 20511 - Criminal penalties

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office
(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for—
(A)
registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;
(B)
urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or
(C)
exercising any right under this chapter; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(A)
the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or
(B)
the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,
shall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
(Pub. L. 103–31, § 12, May 20, 1993, 107 Stat. 88.)

You are just stupid and your inability to reason for yourself (without having your head up trump's ass) proves this.
What did the GA Sec of State do to violate that statute?
You are proving your stupidity. Trump committed the crime dumbass. He called GA (18 times) asking to "find 11,780 votes for him. Read the statue I posted and you cannot deny trump's criminal call.

You're stuck with nowhere to go on this one.
You are proving your stupidity. Trump committed the crime dumbass.

On the contrary. You just proved YOUR stupidity. That wasn't the discussion.

Fawnboi claimed Trump threatened the GA SOS by saying he violated a law and faced incarceration. I proved that to be bullshit.

So, your little statute has no bearing on the conversation you jumped into and embarrassed yourself.

Learn to read, Dumbass.
LOLOL

You proved nothing other than you're a dumbfuck, dumbfuck. Other than yourself, who else do you think you're fooling?
What crime do you think the GA SOS committed, Fawnboi?
You poor, demented, dumbfuck. I never said Raffensperger committed a crime. Impeached Trump said that. You have a serious brain malfunction. You should prolly seek professional medical attention for it.
You say Raffensperger didn't commit a crime? Ok, don't you think HE knows that, Dumbfuck?

So how do you think Trump can "THREATEN" someone by claiming he may have violated a crime the guy knows he didn't violate? In fact, a nonexistent crime.

Spin that, Dumbfuck.
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, it wasn't like you or I threatened Raffensperger with committing a crime -- that threat came from the President of the United States, the number one Constitutionally mandated person to uphold laws be faithfully executed. Anyone who ignores such a threat, as you seem to think is appropriate in this case, is simply nothing but an ignorant partisan moron.
Trump "threatened Raffensperger with committing a crime?" That's an interesting circumlocution. What does it mean, Trump was going to commit a crime and somehow threaten Raffensperger, or does it mean Trump was going to force Raffensperger to commit a crime? Either way, it's shear idiocy.

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

Is this true Fawn? Are you known as Assflap?

Usually vaccines take years. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Do you deny that Biden thanked him for what he did with warp speed? Thanked the same DJT you vilify?

Pulling you up short on your bullshit and lies is hardly "trolling", but as usual, you accuse others of doing the very thing that you're doing.

Biden was being polite, and making an effort to be a decent human being. Something Republicans seem to have little to no understanding of at all. Stating incompetent and failed actions of Trump on the pandemic is not "vilifying" the President. His own words and actions, and the results of his behaviours are what vilify the President.

Do you think that spending his weekends golfing and raging tweeting while 2000 American families are added to the lists of the grieving every single day, is a good public relations move?
Coming, there can't be 2000 new deaths every day here. Trump said he has it under control.
It is under control. I have saved 27 lives to date per the American Red Cross. What have you done?
So nothing. Outstanding. Thanks for nothing. I ll be donating again in two weeks. Save three more lives.
No, not nothing. I've altered my lifestyle to avoid contracting it. I work at home now, I don't go out nearly as often as I used to, I have a son who got it and we didn't see him until he tested negative, I avoid crowds, I wash my hands frequently when possible while out in public, etc... So yes, I make more effort saving Iives than you do.
You don't know that you are immune. If your doctor insists that you are, find a new doctor. That one is incompetent.

If saying someone committed a crime is a crime, every Dimwinger on this board is a criminal. They have been claiming Trump has committed crimes for 4 years, and not a single charge.

That's now a "threat". Threatening the POTUS will get you a visit from the Secret Service and arrested.

They didn't think this one thru, did they. :banana: :banana: :laughing0301:

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

He is now.

Pat Toomey is the worst sort of political vampire there is supporting Brad Raffensperger, who is at the center
of the epic election fraud in Georgia, probably the most corrupt state in the nation with regard to
fixing the 2020 presidential election.
Go to Hell, Toomey. For cheap partisan gain you are willing to consign the US to banana republic status
giving cover to election fraud.

Seriously...fuck you!

There's NO election fraud in Georgia.. Just Trump's lies and slander. Don't be a sucker. This is the most thoroughly scrutinized election in history.
ODofigs.jpg
Fucking moron, still waiting for an answer... how many court cases have proven voter fraud... pick a number...

Britpat won't be able to provide a number. Especially after the GA election official showed the claims that Trump and his supporters have used to say the election was fraudulent and stolen, and tore them to pieces. No matter how much the Trump cult members wish to say that the election was fraudulent, they can't.

Especially in the case of the GA election. Me? I'm hoping that both Dems win the Senate races. Then, there will be a Dem president, as well as a Dem majority in both the House and the Senate.

Trump has done a lot to hurt Loeffler and Perdue.. but think he sank his own presidency with his lies and tweets. He's a master at self sabotage.

He received more votes than anyone in the history of history.
Everyone would love to be that "sank"

You don't know that you are immune. If your doctor insists that you are, find a new doctor. That one is incompetent.
I do. Every time I donate plasma they run an antibodies test. I remain positive and my plasma has saved 27 lives to date. Per the Red Cross. I believe them over you. It’s the same as getting vaccinated. So if people who get vaccines aren’t immune then why get them? You are a very stupid person.

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

He is now.
Outstanding!

and at the end, he tells him it is confidential information. the secret service will now pay the rhino a visit.

Report: White House Planning to Refer Brad Raffensperger to Secret Service for Investigation Under the Espionage Act. Report: White House Planning to Refer Brad Raffensperger to Secret Service for Investigation Under the Espionage Act
That ought to get real interesting. What classified info was revealed?
And what was trump doing talking classified info on a regular phone line?

Confidential and classified are not the same word
Are you aware of that?

Pat Toomey is the worst sort of political vampire there is supporting Brad Raffensperger, who is at the center
of the epic election fraud in Georgia, probably the most corrupt state in the nation with regard to
Go to Hell, Toomey. For cheap partisan gain you are willing to consign the US to banana republic status

Seriously...fuck you!

There's NO election fraud in Georgia.. Just Trump's lies and slander. Don't be a sucker. This is the most thoroughly scrutinized election in history.
ODofigs.jpg
Fucking moron, still waiting for an answer... how many court cases have proven voter fraud... pick a number...

Britpat won't be able to provide a number. Especially after the GA election official showed the claims that Trump and his supporters have used to say the election was fraudulent and stolen, and tore them to pieces. No matter how much the Trump cult members wish to say that the election was fraudulent, they can't.

Especially in the case of the GA election. Me? I'm hoping that both Dems win the Senate races. Then, there will be a Dem president, as well as a Dem majority in both the House and the Senate.

Trump has done a lot to hurt Loeffler and Perdue.. but think he sank his own presidency with his lies and tweets. He's a master at self sabotage.

No he didn't. Second most. Sorry.

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

LOL

LOL

Cool.

Cool.

It is?

Odd.

LOLOL

GO!

Typical.
LOL

What a pity.
LOL

You really suck at this.

Be specific.

LOL

That statute has nothing whatsoever to do with the supposed crimes of the GA SOS, which was the topic of our discussion, Moron.

Try again. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Seriously...fuck you!

ODofigs.jpg

No he didn't. Second most. Sorry.

Nope

Forum List

Back