Washington Post: Can we just stop talking about Hillary Clinton’s health now?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Can we just stop talking about Hillary Clinton’s health now?

Well, I guess if the Washington Post thinks we should stop talking about Hillary Clinton's health, then we should listen to them. Right?

I mean, Hillary Clinton has covered up and lied so many other times on so many other issues, then what is one more lie and cover up?

The author of this article asks us to ignore the evidence of our own eyes, the coughing fits, the inappropriate bathroom breaks, the inability to climb stairs without assistance, the bizarre face contortions, the spastic head movements, and the mysterious man with the medical device that follows her everywhere to give her injections, and assume Hillary Clinton's doctor is telling the truth that Hillary Clinton is in perfect health.

And if you refuse to go along with the lie, you're a "conspiracy theorist."

I am dead-set determined that this lie and insult to our intelligence is the last straw for me. I will definitely be voting for Trump in November, if only to put an end to this parade of lies and corruption.

Last edited:
I'm sure the entire MSM would love to stop talking about Hillary's health but it ain't gonna happen, not as long as she keeps having coughing marathons and seizures on camera. The bitch is dying and they're covering it up. Some media, huh?

We need to stop talking about her health and start talking about the FACT that she is a shapeshifting space lizard from the 4th dimension. Lets stick to the real issues

I'm sure the entire MSM would love to stop talking about Hillary's health but it ain't gonna happen, not as long as she keeps having coughing marathons and seizures on camera. The bitch is dying and they're covering it up. Some media, huh?
:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

Apparently the Clinton campaign went nutso koo koo bye bye on the NBC reporter who actually reported on her 4 and a half minute coughing fit.

A lot of people don't trust the GOP, and with good reason. A vote for Hillary, is just a vote for the Dems. She's basically admitted she won't be running it.

This article, which openly advocates that we all participate in the lie that Hillary Clinton is in good health, is the last straw for me. I remember the daily mind-fucks the Clintons did to the American people when they were President last time, and I do not want a repeat of that experience.

This article, which openly advocates that we all participate in the lie that Hillary Clinton is in good health, is the last straw for me. I remember the daily mind-fucks the Clintons did to the American people when they were President last time, and I do not want a repeat of that experience.
The mind fuckers are the wingers that keep spreading the poor health conspiracies in attempt to discredit Hillary. It is childish and completely obvious. Don't be a chump and buy into that crap. There are much bigger fish to fry

The mind fuckers are the wingers that keep spreading the poor health conspiracies in attempt to discredit Hillary. It is childish and completely obvious. Don't be a chump and buy into that crap. There are much bigger fish to fry
This is FINALLY why I'm voting for Trump. THE LIES. Hillary Clinton is suffering bad health and rather than just admit it, she LIES about that TOO. I've HAD ENOUGH.

This is FINALLY why I'm voting for Trump. THE LIES. Hillary Clinton is suffering bad health and rather than just admit it, she LIES about that TOO. I've HAD ENOUGH.
Good, vote for Trump, a pillar of honesty and integrity... Let's see how long it takes you to realize that he is just as bad, if not worse than Hillary. You're a puppet if you really believe all this illness propaganda. It's such a petty obvious distraction. How about you base your vote on policy positions and not overbloated media hype

Good, vote for Trump, a pillar of honesty and integrity... Let's see how long it takes you to realize that he is just as bad, if not worse than Hillary. You're a puppet if you really believe all this illness propaganda. It's such a petty obvious distraction. How about you base your vote on policy positions and not overbloated media hype
She coughed for four minutes straight and it's all on video. I have plenty of reasons to vote against Hillary, this lying is just the last straw.

She coughed for four minutes straight and it's all on video. I have plenty of reasons to vote against Hillary, this lying is just the last straw.
Wow you're right, she coughed, she must be lying and dying. It's a shame we didn't impeach bush when he choked on that pretzel. This is so foolish

Wow you're right, she coughed, she must be lying and dying. It's a shame we didn't impeach bush when he choked on that pretzel. This is so foolish
STOP THE FUCKING LYING.

I swear to God.

The reason I finally decided to vote for Trump is because of this issue.

Instead of admitting her health problems, she is LYING once again and demanding the media not cover it and claiming anyone who notices she is unhealthy is engaged in a "conspiracy theory."

SHE IS FUCKING LYING.

I am asking all Hillary supporters, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, to stop LYING about this issue.

I know that lying has become SECOND NATURE for you, but just STOP THE FUCKING LYING.

STOP THE FUCKING LYING.

I swear to God.

Instead of admitting her health problems, she is LYING once again and demanding the media not cover it and claiming anyone who notices she is unhealthy is engaged in a "conspiracy theory."

SHE IS FUCKING LYING.

I am asking all Hillary supporters, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, to stop LYING about this issue.

I know that lying has become SECOND NATURE for you, but just STOP THE FUCKING LYING.
Really this was your deciding issue?? One that has no evidence or facts supporting it besides basic hearsay and fear mongering. It's an old dirty trick that surfaces almost every election. If lying is your issue then there are much stronger situations that can focus on, but don't fool yourself by thinking that Trump is any more honest. I think he is worse than she is. They are both full of shit. Two crappy options for prez

Can we just stop talking about Hillary Clinton’s health now?

Well, I guess if the Washington Post thinks we should stop talking about Hillary Clinton's health, then we should listen to them. Right?

I mean, Hillary Clinton has covered up and lied so many other times on so many other issues, then what is one more lie and cover up?

The author of this article asks us to ignore the evidence of our own eyes, the coughing fits, the inappropriate bathroom breaks, the inability to climb stairs without assistance, the bizarre face contortions, the spastic head movements, and the mysterious man with the medical device that follows her everywhere to give her injections, and assume Hillary Clinton's doctor is telling the truth that Hillary Clinton is in perfect health.

And if you refuse to go along with the lie, you're a "conspiracy theorist."

I am dead-set determined that this lie and insult to our intelligence is the last straw for me. I will definitely be voting for Trump in November, if only to put an end to this parade of lies and corruption.

they're right. you loons should stop lying like rugs.

:cuckoo:

STOP THE FUCKING LYING.

I swear to God.

SHE IS FUCKING LYING.

She coughed. Wtf do you want her to admit to? What evidence do you have that something is seriously wrong with her? People cough all the time, where are you going with this?

This stuff is really pathetic honestly...it's just conspiracy theorist crapola gone mainstream. It's a sad state of our nation when this stuff makes mainstream news.

Forum List

Back