Washington Post: Trump Administration Shows White Nationalists It Wont Fight Them At All

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Trump is doing everything right. He is a breath for fresh air in the White House and is doing what needs to be done in order to protect this nation's heritage, traditions, and principles the founders layed in the bedrock of this proud nation. There is no need to fight the same people who share the same ideology as our patriotic founders.

The Trump administration is showing white nationalists it won’t fight them at all

PS, read the comments in the link of the unhinged libs.

Trump is doing everything right. He is a breath for fresh air in the White House and is doing what needs to be done in order to protect this nation's heritage, traditions, and principles the founders layed in the bedrock of this proud nation. There is no need to fight the same people who share the same ideology as our patriotic founders.

The Trump administration is showing white nationalists it won’t fight them at all

Monkey Mc Garretts

Monkey Mc Garretts
Typical liberal response. Only a knee jerk reaction without substance.

Stevey is ironing his white sheet and pointed hood as we speak.....LOL

i am still waiting for the first meeting between Trump and the local KKK leader in DC.

Monkey Mc Garretts
Typical liberal response. Only a knee jerk reaction without substance.
Not Liberal but Non-Racist response with complete substance......Nice to see I've found the "Missing Link",so I suppose I should apologise to Monkeys in this instant.........

A part of me wishes you would stop posting, the other part is glad you do, with both having the same desired effect and outcome

Last edited:
"White Nationalist" is the MSM code word for White people who know and accept the fact Whites created Western civilization and kind of like Western civilization.

"White Nationalist" is the MSM code word for White people who know and accept the fact Whites created Western civilization and kind of like Western civilization.
No the Greeks did.........and they ain't your white.moron is aS MORON SPEAKS

The Greeks were not White? :p

By the way, did you graduate high school? If so, where?

And I don't disagree with you...but what do you do or say to someone who is falling for, and uses,"the MSM code for white people" and holding it up as something good under the MSM's definition?...it is playing right into their hands...I also believe folks like that may be the template for the "MSM code".

The Greeks were not White? :p

By the way, did you graduate high school? If so, where?
Bubble and Squeaks!!!!!!!No they are not,if you'd ever been there......I did Graduate and went to University.....I employ over 300 team members,what is your claim to fame??????LOSER

If you ignorant asses start pulling illegal shit he'll kick the ever loving shit out of ya. And justifiably so.

White nationalist is a white person who thinks the United States is a sovereign nation.
remember when Hillary brought up her feelings that Trump and/or his supporters were white nationalists? thats when her campaign advisor should of gone onto the stage and whispered in her hear,,,"Hey, uhh Hillary, your a white nationalist, and everyone knows it, stop accusing Trump of being one". you look like an ass right now.

trumps ties to white nationalism are obvious

We need to make a list of the most obvious white nationalists,,,like our own top 10!,,,,lets see,,,,1} Harry Reid 2} Hillary 3}Biden 4}Baba Boxer 5}That dufass Senator From Maryland 6}Al Franken 7} Chuck Schumer 8} Dick Durbin 9} Huma Abbadeem 10} Joy Blowhard

We need to make a list of the most obvious white nationalists,,,like our own top 10!,,,,lets see,,,,1} Harry Reid 2} Hillary 3}Biden 4}Baba Boxer 5}That dufass Senator From Maryland 6}Al Franken 7} Chuck Schumer 8} Dick Durbin 9} Huma Abbadeem 10} Joy Blowhard
Just as a passing note,I saw a Doco on Trumps wife,nice Lady by all accounts,showed pics of her in Slovenia,her eyes were beautiful....but regrettably she has had them botoxed or worse,she now has that "PROCCEDURED" Cat Eyes Look.....Not Good steve ps

Forum List

Back