Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

Because Clinton committed a crime.....Trump has not......and the Senate did not convict him.....
you are talking HORSE SHIT ...Clinton was accused by Impeachment but prevailed on the verdict LOL

Only because commiecrats refused to do their sworn duty.

only because you all are morons from Shit hole states

Last I heard Trump carried FL. Hi moron.

shit hole Red Neck state ..its the Panhandle stupid

France's debt of dishonour to Haiti

Prior to independence, St Dominique – the country that is now Haiti – was France's most profitable colony, thanks in no small part to its particularly brutal system of slavery. In 1791, the slaves revolted, and in 1804, after defeating Napoleon's armies, founded the world's first black republic.

Following Haiti's independence, former French slave-owners submitted detailed tabulations of their losses to the French government, with line items for each of "their" slaves that had been "lost" with Haitian independence. In 1825, the French King, Charles X, demanded that Haiti pay an "independence debt" to compensate former colonists for the slaves who had won their freedom in the Haitian Revolution. With warships stationed along the Haitian coast backing up the French demand, France insisted that Haiti pay its former coloniser 150m gold francs – ten times the fledgling black nation's total annual revenues.

Under threat of a French military invasion that aimed at the re-enslavement of the population, the Haitian government had little choice but to agree to pay. Haiti's government was also forced to finance the debt through loans from a single French bank, which capitalised on its monopoly by gauging Haiti with exorbitant interest rates and fees.

France's debt of dishonour to Haiti | Isabel Macdonald

Because Clinton committed a crime.....Trump has not......and the Senate did not convict him.....
you are talking HORSE SHIT ...Clinton was accused by Impeachment but prevailed on the verdict LOL

What's your point? If a sleaze like Scott runs the state for 2 terms, it definitely a $#!t-hole! :9: :argue:

shit hole Red Neck state ..its the Panhandle stupid

I wouldn't want to fly over it after that election count drama back in 2000! It can't get much worse or sleazy! Stolen! :bang3:

How you guys equate lying about a few hummers and conspiracy with the Russians shows your partisanship and ineptitude! If Obama had colluded with Putin for anything, his impeachment would have been the least of things you'd want! It was enough for you losers to believe Trump's accusation of him being Kenyan and a Muslim! The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! It's so very sad and pathetic for us all! :9: :argue: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :fu:

Clinton committed perjury, he was a fucking lawyer who committed a felony. How about you show evidence Trump conspired with the Russians, no one in congress says they have seen any. So I guess you're one of the privileged few that has so how about sharing.

Last edited:

What's your point? If a sleaze like Scott runs the state for 2 terms, it definitely a $#!t-hole! :9: :argue:

The moron is from that shit hole state. You're from a shit hole town, guess that makes you a moron too.

How you guys equate lying about a few hummers and conspiracy with the Russians shows your partisanship and ineptitude! If Obama had colluded with Putin for anything, his impeachment would have been the least of things you'd want! It was enough for you losers to believe Trump's accusation of him being Kenyan and a Muslim! The hypocrisy is mind-numbing! It's so very sad and pathetic for us all! :9: :argue: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno: :fu:

Clinton committed perjury, he was a fucking lawyer who committed a felony. How about you show evidence conspired with the Russians, no one in congress says they have seen any. So I guess you're one of the privileged few that has so how about sharing.

No one in Congress is part of Mueller's team so obviously they're not privy to the evidence.
I see you know zilch about the Russian investigations. You probably don't even know there are 4 of them.
You always make me chuckle of how clueless you are.

The moron is from that shit hole state. You're from a shit hole town, guess that makes you a moron too.

Trump humiliates himself today using the word shitholes... you go on a shithole bender using it as much as possible.
You Trumpanzees get weirder by the day.

Behavior and language unbecoming a president of the United States.
You complained about this.

Then you brag about this:

Former Mexican President Vicente Fox, who said Trump's mouth is "the foulest shithole in the world."

Funny that you have such low expectations for the leaders of these Turd World shitholes.
You idiot Deplorables come out of your holes at night like cockroaches.

Fox is not the president of the country I live in. But he gave the pussygrabber a smack in the head he deserved.
To that... I'm eternally grateful.

Clinton committed perjury, he was a fucking lawyer who committed a felony. How about you show evidence conspired with the Russians, no one in congress says they have seen any. So I guess you're one of the privileged few that has so how about sharing.

No one in Congress is part of Mueller's team so obviously they're not privy to the evidence.
I see you know zilch about the Russian investigations. You probably don't even know there are 4 of them.

Actually there's 5 and you have no idea what congress knows about Muellers investigation. They have been briefed by his boss.

Trump humiliates himself today using the word shitholes... you go on a shithole bender using it as much as possible.

Hey turd hole, see the posts I was replying to, both morons used the term.

Fox is not the president of the country I live in. But he gave the pussygrabber a smack in the head he deserved.
To that... I'm eternally grateful
Again, you cheer the former president of that shithole for the very same comment you condemn in YOUR PRESIDENT.

You are not "REASONABLE."

Clinton committed perjury, he was a fucking lawyer who committed a felony. How about you show evidence Trump conspired with the Russians, no one in congress says they have seen any. So I guess you're one of the privileged few that has so how about sharing.

That's more than a little funny with people defending the biggest liar in the world! Last I heard, he's up to 2000 in the past year! Stay on that hypocritical horse of yours; keep maligning the Clintons who aren't in power, while Trump's destroying lives around the world! :9: :ahole-1:

IMG_0494.JPG

To that... I'm eternally grateful
Again, you cheer the former president of that shithole for the very same comment you condemn in YOUR PRESIDENT.

You are not "REASONABLE."

They don't care about the truth of things! Under the leadership of Trump, they only acknowledge LIES and their own fake news! I keep saying with people like this, Hillary dodged a fuckin' bullet! Why she'd want to be bothered trying to lead these idiots is beyond me! They obviously like being lied to, taken advantage of, and being conned into tax cuts that will only benefit people who spit on them in passing! :beer: :rolleyes: :p

That's more than a little funny with people defending the biggest liar in the world! Last I heard, he's up to 2000 in the past year! Stay on that hypocritical horse of yours; keep maligning the Clintons who aren't in power, while Trump's destroying lives around the world! :9: :ahole-1:

You don't want to hear the truth about willie, don't bring the topic up. And from what I've seen of your posts, you seem to be right on par with Trump.

I'm going to bed.

IMG_0043.JPG

The QB's change but everything else remains the same.

View attachment 171180

The QB's change but everything else remains the same.

Like Davis in Oakland when he was alive, The Cowgirls will continue to find a way to lose no matter the talent with Jones fk'n it up! Washington's in the same plight with an interfering owner who sabotages any success possible! :dunno: :cuckoo: :banghead: o_O

Forum List

Back