Washington Times: GOvernment uses pictures of pregnant women for target practice

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
LET-Targets-640_s640x427.jpg

DHS training with practice targets featuring children, pregnant woman? | Washington Times Communities

There are no cases of armed PREGNANT women shooting at police officers in American history.

So what is making them anticipate a large amount of these pregnant women to start doing it soon?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the APOLOGY issued by the corporation (LET) that sold these targets to the DHS:

https://www.facebook.com/LawEnforcementTargets/posts/615687631780992

Here is their main webpage:
http://www.letargets.com/

Last edited:
They shouldn't hesitate to fire just because the threat is a pregnant woman.

Please generate a list of three cases where pregnant women have opened fire on law enforcement in the United States (in all of United States history).

Kicking/hitting/biting etc does not apply, since these targets show them holding guns. In fact.

Find even ONE case where a pregnant women uses a gun against law enforcement.

Good luck!

Last edited:
What is the accuracy of this article? It says "community". What proof is there beyond being on a website?

Nobody noticed that all the people in those pictures were white?

Hey, maybe we are post-racist!

Nobody noticed that all the people in those pictures were white?

Hey, maybe we are post-racist!

The pregnant lady could be arab or jewish. But if they are all white wouldn't surprise me coming from the most racist administration EVER. Kill all the whites off...not a surprise.

Another stupid article from the Washington Times. Law enforce is taught to fire when their life is threaten by anyone, man, woman, or child.

DHS never bought one.

Idiot. You are 8 months late on this one. Was your radio broken back then?

Wow...the public school system did its job indoctrinating these 2.

I went to private school.

Would you care if they were 'black' pregnant women?

Yes.

But imagine the outrage from the Liberal media if these were black women?

Sorry my post was directed at Nazi. You don't bring race into discussions very often.

But as to your post I don't know that this story qualifies for national media regardless of the races involved. It's pretty sensational and on the face of it doesn't appear to be any kind of conspiracy.

Another stupid article from the Washington Times. Law enforce is taught to fire when their life is threaten by anyone, man, woman, or child.
FBI-Q-CB-OCPD.png

This is a standard FBI training target.

If it is true that federal agents are being conditioned by the targets shown in the opening message to shoot women, pregnant women, and children, it makes no sense. Because those categories demonstrate armed aggression in less than .01% of all reported examples of lethal violence.

So if in fact those targets are being used by federal agents there is something extremely perverse going on in government and it would call for congressional inquiry. So until I see something convincing I prefer to think of this report as a hoax.

I went to private school.

Would you care if they were 'black' pregnant women?

Yes.

But imagine the outrage from the Liberal media if these were black women?

Sorry my post was directed at Nazi. You don't bring race into discussions very often.

But as to your post I don't know that this story qualifies for national media regardless of the races involved. It's pretty sensational and on the face of it doesn't appear to be any kind of conspiracy.
The story qualifies for national media, because it can be interpreted as government law enforcement is being trained to kill pregnant women and children. There lots left and right wing extremist that love this shit and it there is demand, the media will fill it.

Forum List

Back