Washington Times reports International Migration adds 1 person to US every 29 seconds

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Census Bureau says ‘International migration” adds one person to the U.S. population every 29 seconds

That's through illegal immigration, 'Refugees', and lefal entry.

If we can't be defeated from the outside, as Marx predicted, America will be taken down from the inside...and we're importing / welcoming our own (illefal and terrorist) 'national suicide'.

Census Bureau says ‘International migration” adds one person to the U.S. population every 29 seconds

That's through illegal immigration, 'Refugees', and lefal entry.

If we can't be defeated from the outside, as Marx predicted, America will be taken down from the inside...and we're importing / welcoming our own (illefal and terrorist) 'national suicide'.
interesting thread, what you are describing is also alinsky, one of mine and certainly hillary's, favorite topics. ends justify the means. obama taught alinsky, it's everywhere.
marx too, in the last decade or so ....;) i can also say with all certainty that that one person added to the population every twenty nine seconds must be exhausted.

i like Trump's giant wall with a big welcome door that only the US gets to decide.
that's what a protected border is, we've had the resources to do it all the time.
either we have a country or we don't.

i'm curious what the death rate is, relative/compared to your statistic.

Last edited:
Should we stop international tourists ? That'd be great for the economy !

Forum List

Back