Wasn't too long after biden shamelessly pulled out of Afghanistan that Putin decided to act.

Tump set up the fiasco :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The Blurter in Chief just couldn't contain his glee, he was proud of his actions.

Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame

Donald Trump: (22:53)

Why couldn't they stop the process Benedict Donald? How did you achieve that?

Looks like the Neo-GOP will even go along with stabbing the Military in the back to achieve their political goals.

Everything came from the General sworn testimony. I understand you Neo-GOP Trumpsters put more faith in your Russian Comrades, so why am I not surprised you'd impugn a 42 year veteran who has served with distinction.

Happy trails to you......
Odd because old Joe Depends does the same thing. When Joe's military advisers didn't like like what he had to say about his Afghanistan pull out he simply told them they were wrong. So much for Milley's "expertise".

G.I. Joe didn't like what the block headed, ribbon festooned company man told him.

And if you think Milley has served with "distinction" after bringing CRT propaganda to our military personnel
and undercutting President Trump by going behind his back to the Chinese and telling them he would
tell them if he thought Trump would nuke them then you are more bullshit filled than I thought.
And that's considerable.

By the way...just like calling someone a racist, talking about your views of people's allegiance to Putin and Russia is about as effective as running a tree branch up someone's ass to relieve constipation. And
it likewise is tiresome and reflects on idiots like you stirring up shit more than anything else.

Last edited:
The Blurter in Chief just couldn't contain his glee, he was proud of his actions.

Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame

Donald Trump: (22:53)

Why couldn't they stop the process Benedict Donald? How did you achieve that?

Looks like the Neo-GOP will even go along with stabbing the Military in the back to achieve their political goals.
Yes. No more soldiers coming back from Afghanistan with missing limbs or eye sight.
He sure stabbed them in the back!

Yes. No more soldiers coming back from Afghanistan with missing limbs or eye sight.
He sure stabbed them in the back!
By enforcing only one of the conditions on the Taliban he made it impossible to reverse course and hold the Taliban to the Agreement without going back to war. He put the military behind the 8 ball in hopes that his media people can cast the Biden Evacuation as another "Saigon". The military didn't complain though. They said they could get from behind that 8 ball with XX amount of fire power.....

He earns the name 'Benedict Donald', in spades.

By enforcing only one of the conditions on the Taliban he made it impossible to reverse course and hold the Taliban to the Agreement without going back to war. He put the military behind the 8 ball in hopes that his media people can cast the Biden Evacuation as another "Saigon". The military didn't complain though. They said they could get from behind that 8 ball with XX amount of fire power.....

He earns the name 'Benedict Donald', in spades.
Yeah...he earned the name from YOU, asshole! Most everyone else is happy people stopped losing limbs
in the hell hole of Afghanistan.

What a petty miserable prick you must be.

Yeah...he earned the name from YOU, asshole! Most everyone else is happy people stopped losing limbs
in the hell hole of Afghanistan.

What a petty miserable prick you must be.
So I called Donald Trump, "Benedict" Trump? When did you see that? Please show me that quote of mine.
And I am somehow disappointed we still aren't getting troops back with permanently damaged bodies
from Afghanistan and that bothers me how? And why?

But Trump is the man who got us out of Afghanistan and as a MAGA supporter I love everything Donald
Trump does and thinks of. So how do you reconcile your own imagined stereotypes with what happened
in Afghanistan? Maybe you should stop drinking and lying, for a start. It's turned you into a real
petty miserable prick! Or perhaps that's how you like things.

The strain of cognitive dissonance is showing in your lies. I suggest taking a year of two off from lying
for perceived political gain. You will feel better afterwards.

Last edited:
So I called Donald Trump, "Benedict" Trump? When did you see that? Please show me that quote of mine.
And I am somehow disappointed we still aren't getting troops back with permanently damaged bodies
from Afghanistan and that bothers me how? And why?

But Trump is the man who got us out of Afghanistan and as a MAGA supporter I love everything Donald
Trump does and thinks of. So how do you reconcile your own imagined stereotypes with what happened
in Afghanistan? Maybe you should stop drinking and lying, for a start. It's turned you into a real
petty miserable prick! Or perhaps that's how you like things.

The strain of cognitive dissonance is showing in your lies. I suggest taking a year of two off from lying
for perceived political gain. You will feel better afterwards.
So are you Mr. Hyde or Dr. Jekyll?

As a MAGA Man how do you reconcile his flip flop after the Complete Withdrawal order so soon after his humiliating defeat. I heard he was so mad at the country that he wanted to withdraw all troops from Germany Somalia, Iraq, and the entire continent of Africa too.

So are you Mr. Hyde or Dr. Jekyll?

As a MAGA Man how do you reconcile his flip flop after the Complete Withdrawal order so soon after his humiliating defeat. I heard he was so mad at the country that he wanted to withdraw all troops from Germany Somalia, Iraq, and the entire continent of Africa too.
Oh, did you "hear that"? Well that makes it all practically confirmed and a fait accompli then. doesn't it.

Oh, did you "hear that"? Well that makes it all practically confirmed and a fait accompli then. doesn't it.

John McEntee, one of Donald Trump's most-favored aides, handed retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor a piece of paper with a few notes scribbled on it. He explained: "This is what the president wants you to do."

1. Get us out of Afghanistan.

2. Get us out of Iraq and Syria.

3. Complete the withdrawal from Germany.

4. Get us out of Africa.

It was Nov. 9, 2020 — days after Trump lost his re-election bid, 10 weeks before the end of his presidency and just moments after Macgregor was offered a post as senior adviser to acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller.

As head of the powerful Presidential Personnel Office, McEntee had Trump's ear. Even so, Macgregor was astonished. He told McEntee he doubted they could do all of these things before Jan. 20.

"Then do as much as you can," McEntee replied.

In Macgregor's opinion, Miller probably couldn't act on his own authority to execute a total withdrawal of U.S. military forces from Afghanistan because he was serving in an acting capacity. If this was for real, Macgregor told McEntee, then it was going to need an order from the president.

The one-page memo was delivered by courier to Christopher Miller's office two days later, on the afternoon of Nov. 11.

John McEntee, one of Donald Trump's most-favored aides, handed retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor a piece of paper with a few notes scribbled on it. He explained: "This is what the president wants you to do."

1. Get us out of Afghanistan.

2. Get us out of Iraq and Syria.

3. Complete the withdrawal from Germany.

4. Get us out of Africa.

It was Nov. 9, 2020 — days after Trump lost his re-election bid, 10 weeks before the end of his presidency and just moments after Macgregor was offered a post as senior adviser to acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller.

As head of the powerful Presidential Personnel Office, McEntee had Trump's ear. Even so, Macgregor was astonished. He told McEntee he doubted they could do all of these things before Jan. 20.

"Then do as much as you can," McEntee replied.

In Macgregor's opinion, Miller probably couldn't act on his own authority to execute a total withdrawal of U.S. military forces from Afghanistan because he was serving in an acting capacity. If this was for real, Macgregor told McEntee, then it was going to need an order from the president.

The one-page memo was delivered by courier to Christopher Miller's office two days later, on the afternoon of Nov. 11.

Axios? You couldn't find a news organization to corroborate? Really? :icon_rolleyes:

How fucking desperate are you, anyway? Even bottom dwellers like Joe and Mika passed on this.

I hate to say this, but this is probably right.

I have little doubt that the Afghanistan debacle spurred Putin on in his thinking.

Axios? You couldn't find a news organization to corroborate? Really? :icon_rolleyes:

How fucking desperate are you, anyway? Even bottom dwellers like Joe and Mika passed on this.
The actions of the CiC as describe in the article are confirmed in the Generals sworn testimony before Congress. Furthermore, the note and the signed order are preserved for historical purposes.

Trump signed the pullout deal, and do you honestly (I know that's a stretch) think Nato would unite under Trump? LOL.

Putin thought Nato would remain at odds, and it is at odds with the US, but not about Russia invading a neighbor. The question is whether, given our lack of preparation for this war, Nato can financially afford to "stay the course."
Yes he had the same idea but he listened to the professionals and saw the ramifications and trusted their wisdom. Maybe you don't know this nor any of the idiots that liked your dumb comment that those same professions advised biden not to pull out.

You are an ignorant toolbag All of you.

Yes he had the same idea but he listened to the professionals and saw the ramifications and trusted their wisdom. Maybe you don't know this nor any of the idiots that liked your dumb comment that those same professions advised biden not to pull out.

You are an ignorant toolbag All of you.
Pardon me, champ. Tump listened to no one, did not trust anybody's wisdom and decided to leave 2000 troops temporarily before he pulled out, which was a joke. 2000? C'mon, man. Tump made his deal with the Taliban himself and did not include the Afghan government in the talks. The Taliban knew that they were in the drivers seat with that arrangement and would attack as soon as tump pulled out. Tump never, ever took advice from anybody. He said "I know more than the Generals". What a fucking moron.
Biden weaponized the Afghans to defend themselves, and they disappeared anyway.

Forum List

Back