🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wasserman Schultz Seemingly Planned To Pay Suspect Even While He Lived In Pakistan

Wasserman has a lot of explaining to do...under oath

sassy----CLUE me in--------WTF is her game all about

I think she was boinking him.

While the dude may fuk goats he has to have some standards. Male hookers won't even take her money.

She is nasty looking

yes, she is.

But a tad step up from a goat

Another corrupt Democrat
she is at the epicenter of the filty democrats. axelrod, emanuel, wasserman, rice... valerie fucking jarret at the top of the key. don't forget that she got michelle robinson the job as mayor daley II chief assistant.

jeez, talk about tammany hall.... oy vie

sassy----CLUE me in--------WTF is her game all about

I think she was boinking him.

While the dude may fuk goats he has to have some standards. Male hookers won't even take her money.

She is nasty looking

yes, she is.

But a tad step up from a goat

I'm not so sure.....
upload_2017-7-31_10-8-31.png

upload_2017-7-31_10-9-33.png

It reeks of blackmail!!
Espionage leading to blackmail and extortion....

No wonder the Democrats were screaming about their E-mails getting hacked. They didn't want what the Awans already had leaking out.

The fact is a simple background check on these guys immediately, reportedly, turned up criminal records on these clowns, so they should have never been hired on the 1st place. (The 'Obama vetting process' strikes again... :).

They were immediately found to be connected to terrorists, on the record for potentially being responsible for their father's murder, involved in their mother's kidnapping and extortion...had ZERO security clearances, so they should never have been put into a position where they would have access to classified information even without the connection to terrorists and 'rap sheet'.

It reeks of blackmail!!
Espionage leading to blackmail and extortion....

No wonder the Democrats were screaming about their E-mails getting hacked. They didn't want what the Awans already had leaking out.

The fact is a simple background check on these guys immediately, reportedly, turned up criminal records on these clowns, so they should have never been hired on the 1st place. (The 'Obama vetting process' strikes again... :).

They were immediately found to be connected to terrorists, on the record for potentially being responsible for their father's murder, involved in their mother's kidnapping and extortion...had ZERO security clearances, so they should never have been put into a position where they would have access to classified information even without the connection to terrorists and 'rap sheet'.
democrats get caught cheating, they are terrible at crime, so they should focus on losng politics.

Forum List

Back