Watch A Black Guy Set Nice Old White Lady On Fire

I think I will pass...
I have seen more then enough of blacks slaughtering white people.
And I have seen more then enough indifference from the black community
and the so called black ministers like Sharpton and Jesse Jackson not even spend
two seconds condemning it.

I guess when we go out and try to live our lives we just have to hope we make it back home alive
and not be killed by some angry or bored black.

I think I will pass...
and the so called black ministers like Sharpton and Jesse Jackson not even spend

I guess when we go out and try to live our lives we just have to hope we make it back home alive

according to FBI stats, whites have 6 times the chances of being killed by a white than a black person, but you think what you like.

there's some wierd people in texes,both Black and white.

During the recession of the 1980's I was stationed at Fart Hood, Tx. One story that struck me as funny is a Texan was shooting cars with northern license plates cause he was upset that so many Yankees were moving to Texas for work.

Am I supposed to feel outraged because a black person committed a crime? Don't white people break the law in your country?

Black race crimes are currently 39 to 1 over white race crimes .
Black race crimes are generally violent.
White race crime is mostly refusal of service.
Hey, get whitey is a protected sport in America today!!

I think I will pass...

The left and the black community should condemn this racist behavior. They sure as hell would if it were the other way around.

Am I supposed to feel outraged because a black person committed a crime? Don't white people break the law in your country?

Black race crimes are currently 39 to 1 over white race crimes .
Black race crimes are generally violent.
White race crime is mostly refusal of service.
Hey, get whitey is a protected sport in America today!!

Let's be fair, the whites did do more death by being black over the last 250+ years than the blacks have done the death by being white. In other words, payback is a bitch!

Whites have abused blacks for centuries, now that they are in a position to strike back you people try to blame me, how sweet.

Whites have abused blacks for centuries, now that they are in a position to strike back you people try to blame me, how sweet.
Strike back by setting a little old lady on fire

Forum List

Back