Watch A Black Guy Set Nice Old White Lady On Fire

All humans are violent. Just look at out history. It is not just black people.

Also if the black race were naturally violent and explosive, the other races would try to kill us directly for their own safety and if not, lock us up like animals. We wouldn't be able to reason or communicate with everyone else. We would be a savage and obviously, that isn't the case. It has a lot to do with the culture and how they were raised as well as their individual issues. It seems people are forgetting that people have free will and want to categorize people and make them seem like they are all the same and think the same and etc.

I am black and I am not a savage. I can read, analyze, learn, and teach. I am a human being. Do not categorize me as an unstable animal.

Last edited:
Tank, if you were forced to see every ugly, horrible, obscene act that happens in this world in real time, you'd be completely insane within seconds.

Or maybe that is what happened to you?

At any rate. Yes, this is me, turning a blind eye.

All humans are violent. Just look at out history. It is not just black people.

Also if the black race were naturally violent and explosive, the other races would try to kill us directly for their own safety and if not, lock us up like animals. We wouldn't be able to reason or communicate with everyone else. We would be a savage and obviously, that isn't the case. It has a lot to do with the culture and how they were raised as well as their individual issues. It seems people are forgetting that people have free will and want to categorize people and make them seem like they are all the same and think the same and etc.

I am black and I am not a savage. I can read, analyze, learn, and teach. I am a human being. Do not categorize as an unstable animal.

People like Tank are the reason the world cant move forward in a substantial way.

Tank, if you were forced to see every ugly, horrible, obscene act that happens in this world in real time, you'd be completely insane within seconds.

You have to, you can't control what is going on.

Did he really think people wanted to watch something like that?

My small town of 1400 has murder and rape, yet it is all whites doing it.
What town is that?

Noel, Missouri.

As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 1,832 people, 616 households, and 428 families residing in the city. The population density was 916.0 inhabitants per square mile (353.7 /km2). There were 731 housing units at an average density of 365.5 per square mile (141.1 /km2). The racial makeup of the city was 56.6% White, 5.0% African American, 2.4% Native American, 0.1% Asian, 2.9% Pacific Islander, 29.4% from other races, and 3.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 49.7% of the population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel,_Missouri

What town is that?

Noel, Missouri.

As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 1,832 people, 616 households, and 428 families residing in the city. The population density was 916.0 inhabitants per square mile (353.7 /km2). There were 731 housing units at an average density of 365.5 per square mile (141.1 /km2). The racial makeup of the city was 56.6% White, 5.0% African American, 2.4% Native American, 0.1% Asian, 2.9% Pacific Islander, 29.4% from other races, and 3.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 49.7% of the population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel,_Missouri

They need to change the population city sign, they'll get to it in 2020 so they can be behind 10 years. It took them 6 years to put my name on the published list of landowners.

I don't believe he does think. He'll just go to any length to justify his hatred.

My small town of 1400 has murder and rape, yet it is all whites doing it.
What town is that?

Noel, Missouri.

When was the last murder in Noel Missouri?

When was the last arson in Noel Missouri?

The info I have is 2009 one murder and in 2005 one arson.

One murder from 2002 to 2011, two arsons in that same time period.

You sure live in a crime ridden town there moonstupid!

Last edited:
Am I supposed to feel outraged because a black person committed a crime? Don't white people break the law in your country?

Black race crimes are currently 39 to 1 over white race crimes .
Black race crimes are generally violent.
White race crime is mostly refusal of service.
Hey, get whitey is a protected sport in America today!!

Let's be fair, the whites did do more death by being black over the last 250+ years than the blacks have done the death by being white. In other words, payback is a bitch!

So my kids deserve to die because of something they did not do?
Something their parents or grandparents did not do?
Something any of their ancestors did not do?

You people are sick.

You just confirmed that you are happy to see dead whites, that you believe whites deserve to die just because of their skin color.

Ok.

You consider it justice, don't you!!!
Nice toasted cracker!!

It's an epidemic of anti white racist crime.

Or as you call it, payback.

Forum List

Back