Watch And Learn: This Is How You Combat Democrat Fake News And Corrupt Democrats...

Man, Hillary Clinton gets the questions before a Debate, and Democrats say nothing. Imagine Trump getting the questions before a Debate? The Democrat Fake News assholes would have completely lost it.

CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, and NY Times are all partisan and should have passes pulled.

WTG President Trump! Finally a Republican with guts. He's starting to remind me of Ronald Reagan.

He comes off as stupid as ever.

When the video of him getting pissed on by Russian girls break, will you then realize your stupidity?

WTG President Trump! Finally a Republican with guts. He's starting to remind me of Ronald Reagan.

He comes off as stupid as ever.

When the video of him getting pissed on by Russian girls break, will you then realize your stupidity?

I would think you degenerate perv Democrats would support Trump on that. Why all the hatin? Bill Clinton was fuckin interns in the Oval Office for God sake. You folks defended and applauded him for it. So a little Golden Shower action should solidify your support for Trump, no?

I personally love how he also called out the BBC.

I bet those pricks are even more pissed than CNN is right now.

I hope he starts favoring the Dailymail and other UK mediums just to really piss off the lunatics over there.

CNN, MSNBC, Washington Post, and NY Times are all partisan and should have passes pulled.
Greta has joined MSNBC. And I think they broke the fake buzzfeed/cnn/fake Russian hackery story.

Things are changing.

Greta has joined MSNBC. And I think they broke the fake buzzfeed/cnn/fake Russian hackery story.

Things are changing.
Greta will indeed change MSNBC for the better, as I said she would.

I still think Megyn will be fair to Trump and Republicans at NBC too.

The Democrats are quickly being confined to Huffington Post and Salon.

Things are changing.

They will not last at MSNBC...although MSBC has moved toward the middle and put CNN in the position of being the far left Colored News Network.

Things are changing.

They will not last at MSNBC...although MSBC has moved toward the middle and put CNN in the position of being the far left Colored News Network.
CNN has always been the American BBC(despite PBS technically being the American BBC) that caters towards the non-white fascists.

MSNBC is just a bunch of lunatics who occasionally get someone in government that is as crazy and dumb as they are, but CNN is pure evil masquerading as a fictional middle between MSNBC and Fox News, and even conservative Republican politicians and news people have been successfully tricked into thinking CNN has some credibility.

The non-cable version of CNN is ABC btw, which is every bit as evil as CNN.

Things are changing.

Megyn moved to NBC news btw, not MSNBC.

Things are changing.

Today Show to be exact. Still bullshit NBC.

I personally love how he also called out the BBC.

I bet those pricks are even more pissed than CNN is right now.

I hope he starts favoring the Dailymail and other UK mediums just to really piss off the lunatics over there.

Oh yeah, the BBC and CNN are both Leftist extremist Fake News outlets.

Things are changing.

Today Show to be exact. Still bullshit NBC.
Yeah, but MSNBC is upfront about their craziness.

NBC is more partisanship and lying than out and out nuttiness.

Forum List

Back