Watch AOC when asked about Palestinian/Israeli peace say nothing

There is nothing to say. They are simply never going to get along.

There is something to say. The fakestinians are the barrier to peace. Stop with moral equivalence crap.

Speak adult and maybe I'll know how to reply.

hows this for being an adult? 1) stop deflecting from AOC’s idiotic, nonsensical comments. 2) pick a side and show your reasoning.

I did pick a side. Staying out of it because there is nothing we can do.

Maybe this isnt a productive thread for you to post in. Are you telling us not to discuss what a dumb fuck AOC is?

Thats what the thread is about.

Why didnt she say what you are saying?

There is something to say. The fakestinians are the barrier to peace. Stop with moral equivalence crap.

hows this for being an adult? 1) stop deflecting from AOC’s idiotic, nonsensical comments. 2) pick a side and show your reasoning.

If you were truly staying out of it you wouldn’t be implying both sides are to blame and you wouldn’t be commenting on the matter all together.

Exactly.

If you were truly staying out of it you wouldn’t be implying both sides are to blame and you wouldn’t be commenting on the matter all together.

I didn't blame either side. I said that there was nothing we can do about it.

Which side do u blame?

Which side do u blame?

Not our problem. I prefer to address issues here.

I believe our meddling has only made it worse.

Which side do u blame?

but you’re commenting on it. Not to mention deflecting from the OP.

Which side do u blame?

There is no answer she can give.

Which side do u blame?

There is no answer she can give.

lmaooooooooooo no one can make a cogent comment about the Israel fakestinian conflict?

what you’re doing:

1) deflecting from AOC’s ignorance and stubidity

2) describing the conflict as hopeless, but showing that you’re too chicken shit to tell us why it’s hopeless.

3) being an overall idiot

If you open up the bible and read it, you'd think you were in Damascus today. That's how far we've come...lol

If you open up the bible and read it, you'd think you were in Damascus today. That's how far we've come...lol

In which case there is nothing we can do.

In which case there is nothing we can do.
EGGGsactly. Doing anything just pisses off more people and gets the ones trying to do something their asses capped.

Folks. We've played the regime change game so many times in the ME since 2000, with nothing but human disaster and bankruptcy.

Each new regime turns out worse than the prev...................Let them pound their own fucking sand

There was also the "régime change" of 1953 that seeded our problems with Iran.
The U.S. is not alone in disastrously screwing up the Middle East, but it has certainly done more than its fair share.

Folks. We've played the regime change game so many times in the ME since 2000, with nothing but human disaster and bankruptcy.

Each new regime turns out worse than the prev...................Let them pound their own fucking sand

You are deflecting from AOC’s stupidity. If your policy is nonintervention who cares? Has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about how AOC can’t make a coherent comment in reference to the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

There was also the "régime change" of 1953 that seeded our problems with Iran.
The U.S. is not alone in disastrously screwing up the Middle East, but it has certainly done more than its fair share.
The Ayatollahs regimes were Pahlavis on super steroids. Iran was once the Persian Playground.

Probably one of the few regime saves we did right.Why??? Look at Iran today. Women are buried to their wastes and bashed with fucking rocks.

You are deflecting from AOC’s stupidity. If your policy is nonintervention who cares? Has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about how AOC can’t make a coherent comment in reference to the Israeli Palestinian conflict.
Sorry Rocko Docko. I made my point clear about that booby headed ninny from Go. Sorry for the sidetrak.

Forum List

Back